Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Well it was, coz as it turns out, I’m on Step 4! And guess what, Carbird?!

I think it went ok :)
Where's the pics Tra? LOL, my upstairs neighbors must think I'm off my rocker lolling to myself at 2 am in the morning... carbird I like :laugh:

Soz im a bit lost. I have zero idea what you are saying?!

Are you talking about my plants being too big or Willy’s?

If you’re worried she dumped you over your man size, don’t. It will be your personality fo sho!

L O LL I N G !

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
You really are superb Trala
Certainly wasn't a man size issue, more the lack of use of said tool
PS [Comment removed by admin for lewd or inappropriate content]

Strain:

Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake from Sponsors Herbies Seeds. It’s literally my third attempt.

This isn’t a sponsored grow, but my opinion not that you asked, buy from them with confidence. So far I have had 5 from 5 sprout. And none of this paper towel fucking about either. Straight in dirt as the canna god intended!

Medium used:

85% Canna Professional
10% Volcano Jizz (Perlite)
5% Blood and Bone

Look I’m guesstimating, I said percentages to try and sound professional, I put in a couple of handfuls of perlite and a sprinkle of Blood and Bone.

Lighting:

Mars Hydro TS 1000 and sunlight.

Grow area:

Mars Grow Tent 80cm x 80cm x 160cm and an outdoor area

Nutrients:

Tega Brop *taps nose*

This will sadly be my last MTega CBrop grow and I’m devastated about it. There has been an import ban here. You aren’t allowed to give glowing reviews on this fabulous product, so I won’t ;)

Training/Grow style:

I am going to watch @Carcass and his newest grow and I am going to follow and try and mimic his techniques, some I’m excited about, others not so much. I hate the thought of supercropping but I love the thought of a level canopy.

My aim is a plant like this:-

C14E33FB-E387-44F6-83AE-5D2427ED687A.jpeg

But to be honest I’d begrudgingly settle for this:-

0EE0E5D9-4B6D-48E2-A741-D377EA879907.jpeg

L O L L I N G
<3 <3 <3....looks spectacular !

Step 4

This is where I’m meant to be at:- Step 4

This is where I’m at LOL

As you can clearly see, my plant is completely wrong in structure. All I can do now is work with it.

39255083-8ADB-41E6-9B57-039E36671A37.jpeg

The converted Carhooks™️ Trahooks are working a treat.

AA562CCC-57E7-4B26-A95E-7B2878D60253.jpeg

I have 8 branches, but didn’t need to remove 8 leaves. I only needed to remove 6. After nipping them off I realised I didn’t factor in the 4 I removed a couple of days ago. So I probs removed 2 too many.
F7ED8926-9C29-414E-ACA9-3BE5E7C3A244.jpeg

She is recovering in the flower room with my aphid girl. The others are outside in the rain, and to be honest, Cleo would be too if her pot was just a smidge lighter.

43578F3D-5721-49C8-BDF1-3400113F6596.jpeg
FF60ACCF-F068-4AD4-B8D6-32A781ED81CE.jpeg

Her sisters dancing in the rain :) :) :)

C236AFA1-95C6-44EC-A479-21E47B57151B.jpeg

Where's the pics Tra? LOL, my upstairs neighbors must think I'm off my rocker lolling to myself at 2 am in the morning... carbird I like :laugh:
They’re up baby!

I think I might of removed too many leaves tho lol!

Where are you? I’m in Australia and it’s nearly 10am :)

South Africa. I wasn't quite sure if you were Aussie or Kiwi from the video :) How are things in the land down under?
Omg!

O.M.G.

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

This is how Canadians must feel when based on accent I think they’re American!
Totally INSULTED! Just jokes Carcass :laughtwo: :laughtwo::laughtwo:

And just so you know, when it comes to accents, Irish and South African are my FAVOURITES :)

Things are wet down here! We have had flood on fucking flood!

Really great to have another lady grower btw :)

I have 8 branches, but didn’t need to remove 8 leaves. I only needed to remove 6. After nipping them off I realised I didn’t factor in the 4 I removed a couple of days ago. So I probs removed 2 too many.
Ya know...I could have sworn you and I shared a couple responses to each other about trusting ourselves as gardeners. You were giving me that urge to trust my experience with the waterings. You were right BTW! So in my opinion, the health of your plants would likely respond with a surge of hormones and growth to replace those fallen leaves. Probably won't skip a beat. Nothing to worry about in my book! I have never counted the quantity of my defol. I suppose for some, it would be to keep track of the overall foliage count? Is this part of the process that @Carcass details? There is definitely worth to finding the right balance of stress and growth. I pushed my luck a few time in the past couple months. I'm curious if maybe a few of my defol cycles were too much?!
Ummm...you sure it's a lady?! :laugh: :rofl: Just sayin...you have been wrong on that front before!

Cleo is proving to be a difficult plant to carcass canopy, because I let her get too leggy as a seed. Something I hope to remedy with my next grow.

So I am Day 27, and I should be here:- Step 3

As you can see, I clearly am not. My plant structure is all wrong, but it’s all I have to work with. After checking with C Dogg, I’ve taken off 4 fan leaves for me to get that direct light. Hopefully she grows more out than up now. I stuck a Bodiva, or what ever they are called, sachet there for like a size ratio. These leaves were HUGEEEE! Oh and it wouldn’t be my grow without a fuck up. I’m not sure where these came from, but they became collateral damage when I staked her, as C suggested in order to keep her stem reinforced and stop a lean.

832EEB9B-CF76-4900-9667-7F8F1E37B28D.jpeg
AEC0968A-690B-4D0D-92D0-423B6348C2B1.jpeg

While it might not look too different to you guys, to me it opens up the plant.

I’m also having trouble carhooking those top two growth points. I’m going to gently weigh them down with some rocks to get a bend because my Carhook can’t hold them down. By morning each day they have pulled my Carhooks out despite my extenders.

2C4CA519-F20D-4297-BCC0-FDC6356A8EFB.jpeg

I am quite disappointed that my training doesn’t look anything like Carcasses grow. But Rome wasn’t built in a day. I’ll just plug on.
Trala, auto or photo? Looks like a topping or two is in order if a photo unless you are growing with no training. I wouldn’t touch a healthy fan leaf early…those feed the branches they are directly under. Solar panels and free organic mobile nutes. Cheers

Hey Scotty :)

Thank you for showing an interest. With this plant I want to learn how to get a nice even canopy. I love the way they look.

I’m up for the challenge!

I LOVE pruning. I have carhooked her with stakes rather than skewers and they are holding well.

I think I will be able to do Step 3 tomorrow :)
Trala….some wire and patience. Not the prettiest, but I can pack my 3’x3’ cabinet and my cured buds are always up to my very High standards :bongrip: Cheers
6B199669-F126-4DB3-81ED-E0A03BF93761.jpeg

We have had flood on fucking flood!
I've seen some hectic photos on Facebook. I follow The Weedy Gardener and he is Lismore I believe. The KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape provinces here too have been hit badly with billions in flood damage. I hope your home keeps safe and dry?
Thank you :)
Baked, I am a woman but not sure about the lady part either :hippy:

I've seen some hectic photos on Facebook. I follow The Weedy Gardener and he is Lismore I believe. The KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape provinces here too have been hit badly with billions in flood damage. I hope your home keeps safe and dry?
Tbh we are all pretty good at pullimg together in tough times. Scary really, I share roads with some of these people! If it aint burning its flooding.
Thank you :)
More smileys. I can dig that.
Baked, I am a woman but not sure about the lady part either :hippy:
You'll fit right in. You hear this @Trala ? Welcome from me. Im up the back where the rowdy kids hang out, just in case you need directions to the nearest exit, what to do in an emergency or get some cheap booze or smokes. Miss Trala was here but as its her thread we pushed her up the front. She sneaks back here from time to time. Well, when shes not being spanked for being her devilish self.

So theres a seat spare should you stay. Tra is a champion for the sisterhood, she'll gladly take you in and have you stick around.

Ummm...you sure it's a lady?! :laugh: :rofl: Just sayin...you have been wrong on that front before!
Good question.

I wanna tell the story of a mate of mine visiting a famous street in a part of the city and how he was involved in an incident that nearly broke him, but its too spicy even for these pages.

That being said whats the dirt? I feel like I missed something but its funny.

Oh and to keep it grow related its true, you can tip a plant over with a heavy defol, mostly in latter flowering as opposed to early or late vegging, but its definitely possible if taken too far.

If it aint burning its flooding.
It's always a testament to humanity when times are tough and people pull together. There are always the rotten eggs, but I feel they are the minority.
Welcome from me. Im up the back where the rowdy kids hang out
Awesome, may I sit next to you? Is that seat taken? :)

Back
Top Bottom