Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Exciting times with the trichome watch starts!

Doesn't look like it will be too much longer.

I am looking for about 40% amber but may come down before it hits that. Dee is curing nicely and starting to stabilize at 62% in 1/2 the jars. Final weight coming as soon as they are all cured.

It would help if I had a plan but I just tie them down to maximize bud sites. I'm doing something a little different with the young plants and cleaning out the bottom of the plants and trying to force more energy to the Colas. We'll see how that works out
Sometimes chaos is whats needed. Especially when dealing with the forces of nature. But yer that sounds like a pretty good plan!

Wow! Great harvest Troy!! Great stuff in here and love the butter! Looks good and I do the decarb first in the oil at 240 for 45-60 mins then down to 180 for the infusion. You can also decarb in the oven first on a cookie tray with the fresh stuff or after you strain. it doesn’t matter when you do it;) I’ve tried them all and no diff noted! #newtys2cents

I'm guessing Bell jars are what we call Mason jars in Canada. Amazon probably thinks I'm running a jam and preserves business by now. Actually who am i kidding, amazon knows exactly what I'm up to. The other day they had nutes listed under the baby section of the recommended for you page. No joke.

Edit for example:

Bahahahaha you bet they know! Lol
Brewed up a batch of Fresh Canna Butter today using about a pound of leaf trim. I had fresh in the freezer from a couple of harvests so decided to brew it up into a butter today. I chose to do it on a stove top using a large stock pot -

Ingrediants -

1 Pound Raw Cannabis
2 Pounds Butter
3 cups of water
Stock Pot
Strainer
Cheese Cloth
Emersion Blender

First place frozen Cannabis into the Stock Pot - Added water and butter an bring to a simmer until butter is melted. Use emersion blender to grind up cannabis. A second pound of butter was added after the first melted.

Turn burner down to simmer and simmer for 4 hours. Make sure temperature is above 160 F but below 200 F

After 4 hours or more strain mixture and place the butter / water mixture in refrigerator to separate and solidify.

The final steps will be posted tomorrow after it finishes up over night.
That colour! Bam! love that bright green butter:)

wow .... i hope mine doe just as well ... great harvest Troy !!! thats a lot of weed !

I was very please with her. The main buds were more dense than I was expecting and didn't loose quite as much water as I was expecting. I hung for 5 days before trimming and then have been burping and leaving some of the jars open for an hour at a shot. They have finally all got to the 62% humidity. I'm anxious to see if they have a Daiquiri Lime aroma.

Wow! Great harvest Troy!! Great stuff in here and love the butter! Looks good and I do the decarb first in the oil at 240 for 45-60 mins then down to 180 for the infusion. You can also decarb in the oven first on a cookie tray with the fresh stuff or after you strain. it doesn’t matter when you do it;) I’ve tried them all and no diff noted! #newtys2cents

Bahahahaha you bet they know! Lol

That colour! Bam! love that bright green butter:)

Thanks Newty - I just had a teaspoon before my 1 1/2 hour walk today. I got a nice mellow buzz at about 1 hour. While I was out walking I remembered i forgot to add the lecithin. I think I will re-melt it down tomorrow and add the lecithin. Any negatives to doing this?

The flavor is very mild with a hint of cannabis not really overpowering at all. Next I have to figure out what I'm going to bake up with it.

The butter looks great!

I think I would have done better if I decarbed it in the oven first. My problem was I had so much of it I just wanted to process it down to open some space in the freezer.

If you ever need a friend ...... That is a lot @Troy01

Excellent job!!

Friends are always welcome. Growing friends and supporters here on 420 Magazine are even more welcome.

Back
Top Bottom