Trunk5's Closet Garden

i could brush my teeth with those beautiful buds

you would be lemon fresh..

yah thats a good harvest right there!

im hoping so, im trying to shoot for 5 to 6 oz's.

I cram 9 females in my closet and my buds are not that plentiful!

the trick is to keep them short, growing in thoes big bins gave the roots too much space and the plants grew huge but with popcorn nugs every ware cuz node spacing was to big. when i switched to the smaller buckets it helped achieve the goal of smaller more bush like plants. now that i have them in this aero nft thingy the roots dont get all too much room so once they hit about 2 - 2 1/2 foot they stoped growing and started budding. kinda super croping the plants as if i had them under a netting helped keep the canopy evan as well. so far so good.

well hey there buddy u should post some more pics i havent seen the girlies in a while :cool:
Agreed lookin for my pic fix!
SG
Pix pix pix!

HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VEg SiDE
rsz_img_1308.jpg

rsz_img_1309.jpg

rsz_img_1310.jpg

Bl00m sIdE - started week 7 today.
rsz_img_1300.jpg

rsz_img_1301.jpg

rsz_img_1302.jpg

rsz_img_1305.jpg

rsz_img_1306.jpg

rsz_img_1307.jpg

rsz_img_1303.jpg

rsz_img_1304.jpg

ENJOY!

well had to give them some water, drank just about 2 gallons since yesterday. there starting to swell and change color. ill have to get some pics right befor the light turns on so you can see it. but it wont be to much longer now.

here is a quick shot from tonight..
rsz_img_1312.jpg

Wow man, just wow..

Cant believe they still got more time to grow too!!! :bravo:

haha thank you yeah i got lucky with the freebie bean i got of this plant. all the other strains i actually bought i grew out didnt like them all that much and stuck with this one. altho i may give the blue cheese another run after i bloom the mk out. we will see what happens, who knows the mk may retire the widow if it grows the way i want it to. but we will see.

thats a good grow there , good job trunk

thank you, yeah im shooting for the 5 to 6 oz mark. just basically trying to pull an oz off each plant. its looking close but they still got another good week and a half to go.

Good luck im sure youll make it they look like really strong ladies . I still got 11 weeks left

growing a sativa? i had a good one the sweet seeds jack 47 is a bomb ass sativa with huge yields. omg i loved it!! i just didnt like the 14 week flower time.

well had to give them some water, drank just about 2 gallons since yesterday. there starting to swell and change color. ill have to get some pics right befor the light turns on so you can see it. but it wont be to much longer now.

here is a quick shot from tonight..
rsz_img_1312.jpg

Trunk5's very nice graden my bro! those look awsome :goodjob:

I'm waiting on mine also to swell and turn color right now the bud trc's are creamy milky color best time I read for a sative, I'm going for the indica so the amber trichomes need to develop some about 30% should do for me, but I'm having a had time not harvesting right now, again Dam! your plants look good.

I'll check back to see what you end up with bro. :popcorn:

:goodluck: from Doctor Who

Back
Top Bottom