Trunk5's Closet Garden

nice job trunk...very nice

You ought to enter those plants in the Plant of the Month Contest.

wow those babies are orgasmic. Very nice plants

mmmm looks so tasty :yummy:

Looking very very good!

2 days 2 long! How the ladies?

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

any way ive been slackin on pics, i harvested but didnt take as many pics as i wanted to get. but here are the few i got. and sorry there will be no pics of finished as i have none left. on a good note im caught back up on bills, and im getting my moms car worked on today!! but a huge downer my mk turned out to be a male so im now back to square one. but i have everything starting for the outdoor i may take some clones from thoes befor i put them outside. few strains are lemon skunk, moby dick, another mk ultra, blue cheese, la woman. then i have auto ak47 goin outside and auto quick silver. ill be putting in a seed order soon to attitude. "IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION LET ME KNOW"!! but without further blabbing on, here are some pics.

rsz_img_1320.jpg

rsz_img_1321.jpg

rsz_img_1322.jpg

rsz_img_1323.jpg

rsz_img_1324.jpg

rsz_img_1325.jpg

it turned out to be a little over 7 oz's dry..

Nice bro, its fuckin amazing what you can do with a little time and a closet! XD

Nice harvest! +reps

I suggest N/L Haze # 5. It is AWESOME smoke, big plants, large buds.

I have yet to finish a single grow so i have no advice on strains to grow. But from what i have smoked, AK47, Sensi Star, and S.A.G.E. are my favorites. Nice Harvest btw those buds look delicious :yummy:

thank you all for the kind words. attitude has a good give away going on right now, give aways from barneys farm. so ill see what i may pick up, i just got to figure out what i want to do now that im back to square one. but i got sumthing up my sleeve.

part of the trick up my sleeve...

rsz_img_1326.jpg

rsz_img_1327.jpg

trunk nice harvest man , so your cloning your girls or those are your new strains . looks like half and half . what strains are they

alright the cloner is filled with all blue widow. in the bubble bucket is a 2nd mk ultra hopeing this one is a female, the last turned out to be male evan tho it was a fem seed. whats in the solo cups are. 2 lemon skunks, 1 la woman, 1 blue cheese, 2 auto ak47, and 1 auto quick silver. waiting on some beans but green house seeds bubba kush and kings kush will be added, also barney farms vanilla kush. and posibly what ever freebies come with. i need 14 for outside in total.

they are growing up so fast.

rsz_img_1331.jpg

rsz_img_1329.jpg

rsz_img_1328.jpg

just like the kids dont blink or youll miss somethan

haha yeah im heading out of town tomorrow untill monday, lol i told my mom she needs to baby sit for me.

In the pic of the buds drying in the box, how did you fasten the stems to the string?

i put the string on the last node of each branch i cut, putting the string between the bud stem and the main stem. just let it hang .

also i put some clones on the bigger side under a 400 mh well the hood sucked its self agenst the wall and i cooked them all :( once again back to square one........

well here is an update on how things are going...

rsz_img_1332.jpg

rsz_img_1333.jpg

this is the first batch going outside, im hopeing wednesday because im sick of haveing them take up space, spoon you better be ready to put these in the ground wednesday or else im cutting them into clones!!!!!!!

rsz_img_1334.jpg

here is the second bunch to fill the holes in the ground

rsz_img_1336.jpg

this is the mk mom #2 hopefully its not a male again, also it got a nasty sickness from an old air stone so im trying to nurse it back to health..

rsz_img_1335.jpg

here are some clones the 4 in the middle are new the other 3 are widows that were completely dead 120 degree over night killed 3 out of the 6. so i threw them back in the cloner to regrow roots again.. guess what it worked!!!

rsz_img_1337.jpg

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom