Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Yeah, Jim is solid and not into all the flash. He's on fire passionate too. :thumb:

The problem with Fornicator history is that someone bungled the genetics at a recording site and used the wrong Obama Kush. There are two. The CSI version which LUX holds the genetic bank on and there's an unknown breeder version that Sofresh holds the genetics on. They are way different. The Sofresh cut is an Afgan cross developed by a rec farmer right here in Washington well after the LUX cut had been in the dispensaries for years. Which is where Jim got it in a seed version. Almost got that cut a few times myself so I know it well. :)

OH yet again! His Cookies & Cream cut is protected against I502 (rec) farmers. Legally, you will never see it on rec shelves. :thumb:

Don't get me wrong, I support rec as well as med, but med got screwed by rec flat out. I'm more pro med in my views.

I see Cookies & Cream on the shelves quite a bit :eek: Guessing it's just something they put the name onto.

Hey gypsy do you know much about the background for Blackberry Kush? I've never been able to get a straight run down on the lineage. I've heard it's Blackberry x Afghan, Black Domina x something, Bubba Kush x Purple Urkle, etc. and so on. I'm more apt to believing Blackberry x Afghan because it has some super heavy Indica traits, and it looks a lot like the BlackBerry that Twox ran.

I see Cookies & Cream on the shelves quite a bit :eek: Guessing it's just something they put the name onto.

Yeah, those guys do anything they want. They are doing more damage than good for genetic preservation. Jim's CC came from Exotic. They know each other from before rec times.

Another thing I like about Jim and Matt is they also recognize that some of the best genetics in history were mistakes or bag seed. They are two breeders that keep an eye out for these things which is a good quality IMO.

I think BOG will probably be the first breeder I put up the big bucks for. To be fair though, I've been watching that guy put out dank since 2004. I remember on OG the budshots he posted were so frosty people didn't think they were real. Of course that was back when most people had only seen schwag and regs, but I mean I've seen that Sour Boggle get 34% analysis results in that same time frame and look so frosty it looked liked actual frost. So yeah it bums me out every time I see those strains of his sold out, or available when I'm broke lol

Email bogland72 at gmail. They are having a sale
Until may 31st. Gotta act fast. 3/$129 and other deals.

Here is my BOG sour bubble at harvest 55 days.
420-magazine-mobile740921720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001615758.jpg

It could be a while before I NEED to buy seeds. lol

OH you'll NEED to :) Seeds addiction is relentless. Eventually you cave to the fact that you will never grow all these that you accumulate and begin to call it a "Genetic Preservation Bank" because it makes you feel justified.

:passitleft:

Hey gypsy do you know much about the background for Blackberry Kush? I've never been able to get a straight run down on the lineage. I've heard it's Blackberry x Afghan, Black Domina x something, Bubba Kush x Purple Urkle, etc. and so on. I'm more apt to believing Blackberry x Afghan because it has some super heavy Indica traits, and it looks a lot like the BlackBerry that Twox ran.

Oops missed that part lol. There's more than a few Blackberry Kush and I can't even point the finger at the rec people for that one. That's probably a generic name thing overlapping due to the lack of communication back in the day.
It's too bad you don't have med services there. You can get your strains tested and gene mapped. There's probably out of state services you could use. One thing I would suggest is check out the sites for LUX and Sofresh. Their lineage records will probably be enough to help.

Welp. There goes those redirected funds from the cancelled order :rolleyes3

I dream of being able to get my stuff tested. That seems such a luxury.

When we had dispensaries it was easy and reasonably priced. They could do slide cartography, CO2, the works. The services are still there but extremely hard to find locally.

Oh man, wish I had known sooner, just broke my budget for June before it even got here... *weeps*

OH you'll NEED to :) Seeds addiction is relentless. Eventually you cave to the fact that you will never grow all these that you accumulate and begin to call it a "Genetic Preservation Bank" because it makes you feel justified.

:passitleft:
Haha yeah I think that's already happening a bit. I didn't even mention the vaccum packing I did and the random bagseeds of unknown lineage I have in my fridge. One of them is a Romulan supposedly :D Then apparently a mix of OGs and Sour Ds. Just not too interested in growing them right now because they could be anything.

Oops missed that part lol. There's more than a few Blackberry Kush and I can't even point the finger at the rec people for that one. That's probably a generic name thing overlapping due to the lack of communication back in the day.
It's too bad you don't have med services there. You can get your strains tested and gene mapped. There's probably out of state services you could use. One thing I would suggest is check out the sites for LUX and Sofresh. Their lineage records will probably be enough to help.
Yeah I had a feeling there was some stuff like that going on. I think that I've checked it out on the Phylos galaxy and it backed up the BlackBerry x Afghani.

The best testing I can get done is terpene profile and cannabinoid analysis, so I mean, I could probably get an idea if it's the Blackberry Kush in the Phylos galaxy via the terpene profile, but then if it wasn't, I wouldn't be able to tell what exactly it was.

These cards may a give a hint as to where I am able to seek testing services ;)
Test_Cards-2.jpg

Oh man, wish I had known sooner, just broke my budget for June before it even got here... *weeps*

Haha yeah I think that's already happening a bit. I didn't even mention the vaccum packing I did and the random bagseeds of unknown lineage I have in my fridge. One of them is a Romulan supposedly :D Then apparently a mix of OGs and Sour Ds. Just not too interested in growing them right now because they could be anything.

Yeah I had a feeling there was some stuff like that going on. I think that I've checked it out on the Phylos galaxy and it backed up the BlackBerry x Afghani.

The best testing I can get done is terpene profile and cannabinoid analysis, so I mean, I could probably get an idea if it's the Blackberry Kush in the Phylos galaxy via the terpene profile, but then if it wasn't, I wouldn't be able to tell what exactly it was.

These cards may a give a hint as to where I am able to seek testing services ;)
Test_Cards-2.jpg

Be careful with Phylos. Cross reference everything. They have a few boo boo's. I do love that site though. :)

Back
Top Bottom