Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Email bogland72 at gmail. They are having a sale
Until may 31st. Gotta act fast. 3/$129 and other deals.

Here is my BOG sour bubble at harvest 55 days.
420-magazine-mobile740921720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001615758.jpg
Is this a direct email to BOG and is that 3 packs for that? Man Shiggs you make me want to spend all sorts of money man :laughtwo:

And damn TwoX you have some beautiful birthday cake. What's she taste like? I keep picturing berry frosting lol.
Thanx Schiggity,
The BDC has a sweet Berry and cookie taste on the inhale and a sharp and sweet cherry flavor on the exhale. She's a real stinker but a real pain In The ass to grow.. Her buds want to flop all over the place.. She stays sticky to the touch once cured which is nice too. Real greasy.

Damn I hate stoner math. If I stay in budget and only get one then I only get one. If I buy two I may as well buy three because they are on sale.. which pushes me about $10 over budget.
:hmmmm: But, it's free shipping and it's three *counts fingers* which equals we have a winner :geek:
Now the hard part. :bitingnails: Making a choice because Gawd knows I didn't have one when this all started. :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

1) Life Saver. Always wanted that one anyways.
2) Sour Boggle. Because if it comes out even half as good as Shig's I'll be happy.
3) Why?.. Why?.. Why?.. Every friggin' time. It's just not fair.

Mine is sour bubble. Which is the grandparent of GG4.
Sour bubble...sour dubble...GG4

I got sour bubble because it is the basis of all the good BoG strains. I could have even harvested at 49 days. BOG commented and said I had the true 7 week pheno. I can't imagine what scrogging this strain in 7 week intervals would do. She's hanging now and the frostiest plant besides huck kush I have grown in some time.

I got sour bubble because it is the basis of all the good BoG strains. I could have even harvested at 49 days. BOG commented and said I had the true 7 week pheno. I can't imagine what scrogging this strain in 7 week intervals would do. She's hanging now and the frostiest plant besides huck kush I have grown in some time.

I stepped away from the electro ball for a few. Always helps when the mind gets boggley bubbley lol. I came to the same conclusion. Just get the Sour Bubble. :thumb:

You guys are making me wanna cry, literally just spent every dime I have :( A 7 week BOG pheno? I'd buy 3 packs to hunt just for that if I could.

Just got the TDT order.. :thedoubletake:

I just realized this isn't my thread where the USSB report card is :rofl: I guess it attests to the potency of Scott's OG x Dark Angel. Wow. lol

Anyways, I'll rub it on Fert here too. Sorry man :hug: :passitleft:
I guess the universe heard me on the blood donation. Bay will hold me over lol. Have to admit I was shocked to see freebies and it was two that I was just looking at before I placed the order for the Bern. Wonder if they track.. :hmmmm: That's my tinfoil side talking. :)
Very pleased with the dank team :thumb:
The_Bern.jpg

:Namaste:

What's up Electro, Some nice freebies.. I really like the dank team and the discount codes. I got the Irie arise, pretty cool to get a cookies and cream cross.. good shit my friend... And some bay lotus from GDP. ? Awesome.. surprise freebies are the best.. Now I'm trying to refrain from buying some Bog seeds. There 100 per pack a SHN...helleva deal if you ask me( Thanx Schiggity)..You have to search that arise strain, Some pretty bold claims on THC potency.

What's up Electro, Some nice freebies.. I really like the dank team and the discount codes. I got the Irie arise, pretty cool to get a cookies and cream cross.. good shit my friend... And some bay lotus from GDP. ? Awesome.. surprise freebies are the best.. Now I'm trying to refrain from buying some Bog seeds. There 100 per pack a SHN...helleva deal if you ask me( Thanx Schiggity)..You have to search that arise strain, Some pretty bold claims on THC potency.

I distinctly remember looking at those two strains right before check out lol. I always check Ken's. Just a given but Irie was the last one I spent time looking at. Some just have the knack maybe. Jody at SOS does the same thing lol. I really like TDT though. They're going to give the competition a run for the money. :)

I broke down and bought one pack of the one Shig's has. BoggleBubbleBlerble. I just know those pics are amazing. :laughtwo:
It gave me a chance to slip in an E-business card in too so it's worth it. And plus...BuggleBerbleBoggle. Woobt!

What's up everybody. Little update of my grow and I figured I would go over what I'm working with.shout out to Nightmask.:thumb:

The Two Tents.
The big one is a virtual sun 4x4 and the little one is a 2x4 gbox. I'm also using this 6000btu portable AC to keep my grow cool this summer. Both tents are connected and it all starts at the two passive intakes on the veg tent.
20170526_174258.jpg

Here's the lights in the 2x4..
The clone light is a 2ft t5 and works great at keeping my plants alive.
20170526_170821.jpg

The main light in veg is a 4 bulb 4ft t5. I have a extra t5 hanging to try to cover the canopy a little better and regret not buying a 6 bulb t5..
20170526_170814.jpg

Here's the fan in the veg tent.. It's a 6inch inline viviosun. It has a built in speed controller which is cool but it sounds ruff at low speeds now.. not recommend. This fan is going to die someday I just know it.
20170526_170852.jpg

The timers.. this control all three lights and a small fan below the canopy.
20170526_170837.jpg

Air is sucked out of the veg tent and pushed through this 6inch ducting into the flowering tent.
20170526_164828.jpg

The ballast.
It's a Galaxy and it puts in work. It can run a 1000 watt bulb but I run a 600 and this thing stays rather cool.. There's a little warmth but much less than I expected.. Highly recommended ballast.
20170526_171245.jpg

Here where the air enters the flowering tent. I use a ducting with a black liner on the inside to help with minor light leaks... The full silver stuff sux.. light leaks for days. I blame a lot of issues I had with my first grow on silver ducting..
20170526_200917.jpg

The filter system.
The filter is a 6inch black ops and i think I went to big... A smaller one would have been fine but this let's air flow a little easier so I'm happy with it..
20170526_200836.jpg

A small lamp I use for pictures or a green bulb..
20170526_200946.jpg

The fan is a active air 6 inch. I think it's made by hydro farm and this one is a work horse.. IMO, this is a great inline fan..

I sure do like bungee cords, lol. They stop vibrations and make all theses spinning parts last longer.
20170526_200941.jpg

Another fan shoved in the corner. There's another at the bottom.. I love the sound of all the fans, it's soothing
20170526_201010.jpg

The speed controller for the hydro farm fan... waste of money. It's pretty much a on off switch since I'm always at max.. I only turn it of to replace the filter screen/sock.
20170526_200958.jpg

The hood.. sorry, it's a pain to lower at the moment since all these new plants want to be 5ft tall... It's a Sun System blockbuster hood with 6 inch vents. Nice hood and I'm shocked I haven't broken the glass yet with my freaking head... fingers crossed. Runs cool and is a great place for stickers.. Word of advice for anybody/ any company selling me anything, hook if it up with some freaking stickers..
20170526_201041.jpg

Backwards bonus pics.
Candy Urkle at 3 weeks... :circle-of-love:
20170527_175202.jpg
20170526_200224.jpg

Hey Twox
This is my 1st subbed thread. And I'm enjoying it so thanks ! I'm doing my first indoor grow and it's going ok so far. I just need to put my bud tent up but it's so hard I keep putting it off! Regards from Australia

What's up everybody. Little update of my grow and I figured I would go over what I'm working with.shout out to Nightmask.:thumb:

The Two Tents.
The big one is a virtual sun 4x4 and the little one is a 2x4 gbox. I'm also using this 6000btu portable AC to keep my grow cool this summer. Both tents are connected and it all starts at the two passive intakes on the veg tent.
20170526_174258.jpg

20170526_170821.jpg

The main light in veg is a 4 bulb 4ft t5. I have a extra t5 hanging to try to cover the canopy a little better and regret not buying a 6 bulb t5..
20170526_170814.jpg

Here's the fan in the veg tent.. It's a 6inch inline viviosun. It has a built in speed controller which is cool but it sounds ruff at low speeds now.. not recommend. This fan is going to die someday I just know it.
20170526_170852.jpg

20170526_170837.jpg

Air is sucked out of the veg tent and pushed through this 6inch ducting into the flowering tent.
20170526_164828.jpg

The ballast.
It's a Galaxy and it puts in work. It can run a 1000 watt bulb but I run a 600 and this thing stays rather cool.. There's a little warmth but much less than I expected.. Highly recommended ballast.
20170526_171245.jpg

Here where the air enters the flowering tent. I use a ducting with a black liner on the inside to help with minor light leaks... The full silver stuff sux.. light leaks for days. I blame a lot of issues I had with my first grow on silver ducting..
20170526_200917.jpg

The filter system.
The filter is a 6inch black ops and i think I went to big... A smaller one would have been fine but this let's air flow a little easier so I'm happy with it..
20170526_200836.jpg

20170526_200946.jpg

The fan is a active air 6 inch. I think it's made by hydro farm and this one is a work horse.. IMO, this is a great inline fan..

I sure do like bungee cords, lol. They stop vibrations and make all theses spinning parts last longer.
20170526_200941.jpg

Another fan shoved in the corner. There's another at the bottom.. I love the sound of all the fans, it's soothing
20170526_201010.jpg

The speed controller for the hydro farm fan... waste of money. It's pretty much a on off switch since I'm always at max.. I only turn it of to replace the filter screen/sock.
20170526_200958.jpg

The hood.. sorry, it's a pain to lower at the moment since all these new plants want to be 5ft tall... It's a Sun System blockbuster hood with 6 inch vents. Nice hood and I'm shocked I haven't broken the glass yet with my freaking head... fingers crossed. Runs cool and is a great place for stickers.. Word of advice for anybody/ any company selling me anything, hook if it up with some freaking stickers..
20170526_201041.jpg

Backwards bonus pics.
20170527_175202.jpg
20170526_200224.jpg

Nice setup Twox, I've been wondering what you were using for a ballast. How far down does that thing dim? I've been considering getting a 1000w and running at 400-600 max a sa way to make me feel a little safer that I'm not loading the ballast out. Right now my Apollo 400 gets a little warm and warm electronics scare me. Nothing that my hand doesn't cool down touching, but still... I've been on the lookout for good ballasts to get before this one blows up anyway. I've found out it's good to have backups.

Speaking of backups, that vivosun is a lot like the apollo I had with a built-in controller too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a Chinese generic with different brand names. It started squeaking real bad on me so I got a new fan asap and that one is now in a box to serve as a stop-gap fan when my SPL dies.

The Two Tents.
20170526_174258.jpg

20170526_170821.jpg

20170526_170814.jpg

20170526_170852.jpg

20170526_170837.jpg

20170526_164828.jpg

The ballast.
20170526_171245.jpg

20170526_200917.jpg

The filter system.
20170526_200836.jpg

20170526_200946.jpg

20170526_200941.jpg

20170526_201010.jpg

20170526_200958.jpg

20170526_201041.jpg

Backwards bonus pics.
20170527_175202.jpg
20170526_200224.jpg

Nice setup Twox, I've been wondering what you were using for a ballast. How far down does that thing dim? I've been considering getting a 1000w and running at 400-600 max a sa way to make me feel a little safer that I'm not loading the ballast out. Right now my Apollo 400 gets a little warm and warm electronics scare me. Nothing that my hand doesn't cool down touching, but still... I've been on the lookout for good ballasts to get before this one blows up anyway. I've found out it's good to have backups.

Speaking of backups, that vivosun is a lot like the apollo I had with a built-in controller too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a Chinese generic with different brand names. It started squeaking real bad on me so I got a new fan asap and that one is now in a box to serve as a stop-gap fan when my SPL dies.

I have a 6" can-fan that I have been running on and off for 3 years. I literally have it switch on and off at full speed based on temperature. It sounds just as quiet and reliable as it did on day 1.

A quality ballast with 5 year duarantee like his Galaxy and my Nanolux should last as long and as trouble free as almost any electronic device. I wouldn't worry about stressing it at full power.

Back
Top Bottom