Vetsmoke85 First Grow Stealth Cabinet

Think tomorrow I will flush #1 and then carry on with the nutes until the end. Have to check I've got enough water prepped for a proper flush. May only have 6 litres right now. I put 2 litres through #2 a couple of days ago and the final run off was almost clear. Was surprised how much was stored up in the soil.

She's just had a full flush and is looking great. Home stretch now. She will get nutes to the end. Can't deny her last meals. Lol. @Emilya I'm using biobizz nutes so would you suggest continue with the grow, Bloom and topmax or drop the grow? I believe the grow contains a fair amount of molasses. The last pic is that branch that almost entirely snapped off. Turned into a bit of a monster.
IMG_20190523_091713_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190523_091730_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190523_091749_DRO.jpg

The last pic is that branch that almost entirely snapped off. Turned into a bit of a monster.
That makes one wonder what snapping all the branches partway off might do...:)

#1 has had a feed before I head off to France. The colour change in her since the flush is noticeable. #2 Is happily drying slowly. Think it will time nicely for my return. Just hoping the babies are okay while I'm away now. The Candy Kush just got transplanted and the Cream Mandarine will be when I get home. Stag Do commence!
IMG_20190524_143855_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190524_144822_DRO.jpg

The color change makes her look even better...super dense buds,and a lot of them...
She's only going to get prettier while you're away !
Have a safe trip...say hi to Paris for me....

Just tried the little taster bud I cut from #2 early. Little harsh and hay tasting but not terrible. Kinda like the weed we got when I was younger. Should be okay when fully dried and cured. I am high as a whale right now. Travelling should be interesting. Ha ha

Everyone has been told to flush and give water only for the last 2 weeks. BTW... giving water only is not flushing; it is watering. This is what I am now out to change... this definition of the word flushing. Flushing means moving 3x the container size in water through that soil. It is highly beneficial and I argue that it is necessary as the buds begin their final swell, to produce maximum yield. With new data and analysis that scientific testing can find no trace of nutes in the buds, with the anecdotal evidence from the organic soil folks, and just good old common sense, I think it is time for us all to take a plunge into new territory and not be afraid of using the proper nutes right up to the end.
Thanks for the info. I was not sure why every single person i ask about flush they've got a different opinion. i know there are so many growing techniques but i just thought there would be more clarity on this topic. all the reading on it and i am so so unsure to flush or not

#1 has had a feed before I head off to France. The colour change in her since the flush is noticeable. #2 Is happily drying slowly. Think it will time nicely for my return. Just hoping the babies are okay while I'm away now. The Candy Kush just got transplanted and the Cream Mandarine will be when I get home. Stag Do commence!
IMG_20190524_143855_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190524_144822_DRO.jpg
I am so impressed with what you've grown in that small space seriously man well done wow!

Back
Top Bottom