VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

Happy Easter, VG!

Easter-2021-wishes-1200.jpg
Thanks HG.
As you know, I've been really busy lately.
Lots of yard work and chores.
I'm pretty beat by the evening.
Hope you and FP had a great day.

Day #61 of flower and day # 114 since sprout.
I cut the @Weed Seeds Express Charlotte's Web down this morning. From what I read, she was done.

I'm excited that after this long wait that I will get to have some CBD flower to call my own. I've never tried a heavy CBD plant before. The closest I've come is the Blue Shark 6:6 that I grew two summers ago.
Not sure if I'm going to smoke all of this or attempt to make a very small batch of oil in my instant pot.
My clone did parish. I had a fungus gnat infestation a few months back and they are all the roots off of my clones that were in perlite.
I should be trying her in about three to four weeks. In the meantime I do plan on reviewing the other two strains that I grew.
I'm not a great strain reviewer like @ProfessorFlora....:love:
I'll give a good effort.

Day #61 of flower and day # 114 since sprout.
I cut the @Weed Seeds Express Charlotte's Web down this morning. From what I read, she was done.

I'm excited that after this long wait that I will get to have some CBD flower to call my own. I've never tried a heavy CBD plant before. The closest I've come is the Blue Shark 6:6 that I grew two summers ago.
Not sure if I'm going to smoke all of this or attempt to make a very small batch of oil in my instant pot.
My clone did parish. I had a fungus gnat infestation a few months back and they are all the roots off of my clones that were in perlite.
I should be trying her in about three to four weeks. In the meantime I do plan on reviewing the other two strains that I grew.
I'm not a great strain reviewer like @ProfessorFlora....:love:
I'll give a good effort.
I'm sure that the review will be great! CW looks very nice indeed, VG.
I'm just getting my first CBD strain ready for flower. Pretty exciting stuff, I think.
Hope you're well and staying out of trouble m'dear.
:passitleft:

That’s all we ask!!
Congrats on the chop, I hope she makes some great oil for you!
:thumb:
I think that the oil needs to be decarb in a different way than thc does. Other than that it's the same, I think.
I think this plant is all for me. The kid and bf haven shown any interest in CBD cultivars yet. That may change though.
I'm sure that the review will be great! CW looks very nice indeed, VG.
I'm just getting my first CBD strain ready for flower. Pretty exciting stuff, I think.
Hope you're well and staying out of trouble m'dear.
I think it almost impossible for me to stay out of trouble. It's an ongoing struggle for sure.

Which strain are you growing?
I should know and feel bad I've been so distant lately. Just super busy.
I haven't had time for naps. That's huge deal as I love them dearly.

"Sleep. That's where I'm a Viking!"
-Ralph Wiggum
Congrats on the CW harvest and getting some CBD to call your own! The top cola deserves a blue ribbon at your county fair this summer, I guarantee it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

FTFY
Lmao. I've set a low bar for my strain review. I'll probably struggle to meet it.

The top looks pretty good. She's a bit fluffy in the bud area.

Highya darlin'!!!
Having a good day?

Felonious and I walked 2 kms this morning and then I registered for the Covid vaccination. Yay! The first one is scheduled for April 28th.

And, then this afternoon, I went up to my dad's place (he lives 4 houses away) and played Scrabble with him. I won. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:passitleft:
I'm getting baked before I bake a chicken!

And, now I'm eating 2 Mama Mia infused Better Budder Peanut Butter cookies (from the Merry Jane Cookbook) for dinner for a total of 1.1 grams of THC. :Rasta:

Dinner was supposed to be a vegetarian casserole but I'm just not in the mood. Cookies are way better.

Here's to beating your parents at Scrabble! :high-five:

I would have had to wait for his dementia to get pretty bad to ever beat my dad. :)

My dad is turning 91 this year and other than some arthritis and short term memory loss, he's still very much here.

And, he won last week.

I'm sure you'll top and train if you grow it again. Bigger harvest, less fluff!
I think the fluffy is from it having hemp and sativa in it's genetics.
Felonious and I walked 2 kms this morning and then I registered for the Covid vaccination. Yay! The first one is scheduled for April 28th.

And, then this afternoon, I went up to my dad's place (he lives 4 houses away) and played Scrabble with him. I won. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And, now I'm eating 2 Mama Mia infused Better Budder Peanut Butter cookies (from the Merry Jane Cookbook) for dinner for a total of 1.1 grams of THC. :Rasta:

Dinner was supposed to be a vegetarian casserole but I'm just not in the mood. Cookies are way better.
Lol. Enjoy those cookies, dear.

I'm a scrabble freak. Guess I'm pretty good. My family won't play with me anymore.

I used to read the dictionary when I was young. It was a habit that I picked up from my father. He was a scrabble player back when he could see well.

I'm not sure how up to date that info from Sue is, but I decarb my Candida the exact same way as my THC buds and get a complete decarb. I do mine at 240ºF for 90 minutes in a foil pouch.

Here is the analysis I had run on one of my batches of CBD oil:

Candida oil test results.JPG

<LOQ = Below Limit of Quantitation
Ah. Don't fix what ain't broke. Gotcha!

Highya VG, HG, ITS, guys,

I wanted to thank HG for that info, then ITS' report. I always had confidence in doing the oil that way, (decarb, then cook in oil), but now I can feel even better about that! Thanks guys!! Happy Smokin' :love:

Highya VG, HG, ITS, guys,

I wanted to thank HG for that info, then ITS' report. I always had confidence in doing the oil that way, (decarb, then cook in oil), but now I can feel even better about that! Thanks guys!! Happy Smokin' :love:
Hey Bode, just off topic for a second. What breed of dog is that in your avatar? :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom