VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

Honestly, wow, your standards are amazing. All I see is the most minimal of fix-it on the Hindsight. Hardly a problem you can’t handle. You got this.

So you need 20/20 vision to see Hindsight? Boom Mind Blown!
Lmfao....

They are from Twenty20 Mendocino

Honestly, wow, your standards are amazing. All I see is the most minimal of fix-it on the Hindsight. Hardly a problem you can’t handle. You got this.
Y'all are going to think I'm nutso.

I should have grabbed pics last night but I was tired and had company.

Last night the tips on the new growth of the Hindsight plant were bright yellow and extended into the leaves about 1/2".
Gone today.

Just a bit of toasted tips now....

MAC is being a bit of a weiner but she needs new digs.

Have to decide what to do with her very soon. It's almost time to flip. I'm worried that the Za-Za will overtake the Hindsight if I don't.
I want to have a bit of room between them when all is said and done.

Thanks for looking 💕

Lmfao....

They are from Twenty20 Mendocino

Y'all are going to think I'm nutso.

I should have grabbed pics last night but I was tired and had company.

Last night the tips on the new growth of the Hindsight plant were bright yellow and extended into the leaves about 1/2".
Gone today.

Just a bit of toasted tips now....

MAC is being a bit of a weiner but she needs new digs.

Have to decide what to do with her very soon. It's almost time to flip. I'm worried that the Za-Za will overtake the Hindsight if I don't.
I want to have a bit of room between them when all is said and done.

Thanks for looking 💕
Not nutso. That is kind of odd that they’d come out yellow and turn all the way green, yet the yellow then migrates(?) to a few tips? Hmm…

You cutting clones off the MAC? I assume you are
Or reveg later?
I will be grabbing clones.
I want to do a bigger run later.

Deciding between making her a bonsai mom or tossing her in a two gallon to flower out.

Not nutso. That is kind of odd that they’d come out yellow and turn all the way green, yet the yellow then migrates(?) to a few tips? Hmm…
Then top growth came out green and then yellowed at the tips.
The lower leaves got yellow tips with rust spots.
It is greening up all over so I'm hoping that I "fixed" her.
Hopefully those lower leaves will be a memory soon. Shouldn't even see them really once she's fully mature.

I saw a really nice review for it on YouTube by Migro.

He seemed impressed. I am too.

Great work @ViparSpectra !!
Thank you dear, we are so pleased to hear that. :yahoo:
Then top growth came out green and then yellowed at the tips.
The lower leaves got yellow tips with rust spots.
It is greening up all over so I'm hoping that I "fixed" her.
Hopefully those lower leaves will be a memory soon. Shouldn't even see them really once she's fully mature.
She might have fixed it herself.

I will be grabbing clones.
I want to do a bigger run later.

Deciding between making her a bonsai mom or tossing her in a two gallon to flower out.
Go big or go home

Cut clones and flip that biznitch

Day #42 for the @ViparSpectra KS3000 closet grow.

Yup. Time to flip.

Still having slight tip issues with the Hindsight plant. Nothing major and she seems to be growing fast enough. It may be something that can be corrected during cut in light duration. The extra rest usually helps plants to correct minor issues from what I've seen.
I do know that I don't have time to spend trying to fix every little issue before flip to flower,the plants would be too large so I have to rely on my personal experiences and go for it.

Hope y'all are well 💕

Day #42 for the @ViparSpectra KS3000 closet grow.

Yup. Time to flip.

Still having slight tip issues with the Hindsight plant. Nothing major and she seems to be growing fast enough. It may be something that can be corrected during cut in light duration. The extra rest usually helps plants to correct minor issues from what I've seen.
I do know that I don't have time to spend trying to fix every little issue before flip to flower,the plants would be too large so I have to rely on my personal experiences and go for it.

Hope y'all are well 💕
Your plants are a beautiful green and healthy looking too. :circle-of-love: :thumb:

Your plants are a beautiful green and healthy looking too. :circle-of-love: :thumb:
Thanks again, Keith!

That Za-Za Og seems almost bulletproof to me. Knock on wood.
Are you going to move the shorty into the auto tent to get it bigger or flip them all together?
I was going to just stick her in a two gallon after I take some clones.

If I wanted to I could add option #3 and stick her in a coat closet or bathroom shower with a small light.

Not feeling that industrious rn.

I can do a bigger MAC run after this grow.

Sorry .
Didn't fully answer you @InTheShed .

I think the 2x2 is crowded enough as is.
Don't think I have enough floor space for a two gallon in there with the saucers that I use.

Hope u get a good MAC pheno...mine was a crowd pleaser, shoulda saved clones, but alas....I was ignant.

Sad sad days for sure

Back
Top Bottom