VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

That's your mistake then.......silly girl
Silly? Maybe.
Mistaken....not so much
Yeah all those seeds are from questionable sources then @Virgin Ground 😂

Wizards look fabulous 😋

FFOF comes with them too but they also put little beneficial mites - which scared the shit out of me the first time I saw them all over my black pots 😂 Accidentally killed them all out of habit before I learned they were there to help.
Fox Farms should probably mention that on the bag.
I could see inexperienced growers shying away from anything with mites in it though.
It would give a good amount of people the heebie-jeebies.

Questionable sources... ain't that the truth. 🤣

You've taken good care of these plants, and you should also take good care of yourself at the same time, so sorry for your spine and hope you are already better now.

The girls look great, looks like they just love that KS3000
Hope you are doing well my friend.
My back is slowly getting better.
I just can't use my right arm for much right now.

KS3000 is a great light. I was really happy with the Super Skunk that I flowered out under her. Her buds were about twice as big as the Skunk run from a few months before.
This new closet is much better than the last one V! Those questionably sourced :headbanger: plants are gorgeous!
Thanks Stone.

I'm pretty impressed with my new closet space. It seems to regulate humidity and temp a lot better than the one at my old place.
Easier to clean and larger too.
Oh man, you’re not kidding! That back one has the chubbiest leaves of ever!! 💗 Gonna be fire!
Think I'm gonna press some of those fatty leaves for a project. I haven't had any that fat yet.
Gotta love those Ogs.

Day #34 for the ViparSpectra closet grow.

Time to switch some things up.

The MAC V2 regs will be sexed and males will be culled. I'll transplant any females and grab a clone or two for the future.

The Wizard autos will be moved to my 2x2. It may be a bit snug in there though.
@Justin Goody ,I was expecting smaller plants. They certainly don't seem small and they are just starting their stretch. 😂

I'll update those plants on my perpetual journal from then on forward.

Once everyone is moved and situated the Za-Za Og and Hindsight will be the main focus of this journal as they will stay in place under the ViparSpectra KS3000.

They sure do look happy though and that makes me grin from ear to ear.

Thanks for stopping by and supporting me.
Hope y'all have a great day/night/whatever.

The MAC V2 regs will be sexed and males will be culled. I'll transplant any females and grab a clone or two for the future.

@Justin Goody ,I was expecting smaller plants. They certainly don't seem small and they are just starting their stretch. 😂

Once everyone is moved and situated the Za-Za Og and Hindsight will be the main focus of this journal as they will stay in place under the ViparSpectra KS3000.

No they don’t seem small….I’m sorry? 😂
I knew they may respond to your lights a bit more and you must be treating them just right, they seem reallly happy there. Can’t wait to see how they flower!
All your ladies are looking gorgeous

No they don’t seem small….I’m sorry? 😂
I knew they may respond to your lights a bit more and you must be treating them just right, they seem reallly happy there. Can’t wait to see how they flower!
All your ladies are looking gorgeous
Lol.
I just hope that I can fit both in the 2x2.
It might be a tight fit.

I should probably do it sooner rather than later though. I'd like them to grow into the shape of the tent rather than be smooshed in there at a larger size.

I'll get that tent disinfected and set up tomorrow.

I was expecting smaller plants. They certainly don't seem small
Damned autos...😠

They look great!

2 in a 2x2 is do-able-just gets a bit tight in there a couple months in...but - yours are growing "up" more than mine usually do, so things may end up "just right"👍

Damned autos...😠

They look great!

2 in a 2x2 is do-able-just gets a bit tight in there a couple months in...but - yours are growing "up" more than mine usually do, so things may end up "just right"👍
I've done the 2x3 gallon bags before but they were tall and skinny.
Hopefully it will end up being perfect.
As long as she ignores them...they will be just fine... :lot-o-toke:
Saying something about my growing style?

My grows have improved since I started ignoring them a little bit.

They’re gonna be great. Looking back at the few Wizard pics I have , they seemed to be just as tall as the Wookiees, at least the untopped one was. I think I accidentally told you they were short but what I really meant was I haven’t got more than 5 Oz from one yet. I have honestly smoked too much to remember and that is a good thing right ? 😂
Yours look like they’re fixin’ to hit the top of your tent in about 3 weeks if you ignore them for long. I hope they set new boundaries in your grow world!

My back is slowly getting better.
I just can't use my right arm for much right now.
Good news, you will be fine soon, still need more rest.
KS3000 is a great light. I was really happy with the Super Skunk that I flowered out under her. Her buds were about twice as big as the Skunk run from a few months before.
Thank you. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our KS3000. The Par distribution of KS3000 is very uniform and good for plants.

They’re gonna be great. Looking back at the few Wizard pics I have , they seemed to be just as tall as the Wookiees, at least the untopped one was. I think I accidentally told you they were short but what I really meant was I haven’t got more than 5 Oz from one yet. I have honestly smoked too much to remember and that is a good thing right ? 😂
Yours look like they’re fixin’ to hit the top of your tent in about 3 weeks if you ignore them for long. I hope they set new boundaries in your grow world!
It may have been me that had their wires crossed. I also smoke too much to remember. Not complaining.

I moved them this morning. I'll grab pics later.
We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our KS3000. The Par distribution of KS3000 is very uniform and good for plants.
I love that light.

I feel fortunate to have it.
Thank you

Wow, the health of those plants!! Gotta love a closet grow. Awesome work. Love the look of the ZaZa.

It may have been me that had their wires crossed. I also smoke too much to remember. Not complaining.

I moved them this morning. I'll grab pics later.

I love that light.

I feel fortunate to have it.
Thank you
Glad to hear that you love our light, it's our honor.

Wow, the health of those plants!! Gotta love a closet grow. Awesome work. Love the look of the ZaZa.
Thanks Jon
They were looking awesome. I think I went just a little too hard and fast on the MC. Let them dry out a bit too much too. I've been super busy and distracted.
Kids started school and in the first week the schools had two lock downs.

Have a lot on my plate trying to get this place buttoned down for fall and winter.

Anyway.... I'll post pics.
Happy happy plants!

Oof, well at least your cheek muscles work. :cheesygrinsmiley:
No happy cheek muscles today. Just glower power. Can't believe that I screwed them up.

I think I can fix them though.

Glad to hear that you love our light, it's our honor.
I saw a really nice review for it on YouTube by Migro.

He seemed impressed. I am too.

Great work @ViparSpectra !!

Not quite sure what's up with Hindsight. Could be a tad of light burn or over watering.
I let her dry out good and pulled up the light a bit.
Just have to watch her.

I only have pics from yesterday. They were ready to go to sleep so they were droopy. I decided to wait until this evening to grab some more.

Pics from yesterday...

You'll see in the pics I take later how Hindsight has yellow tips studded with rust spots.

💩

Back
Top Bottom