VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

You've done yeoman's duty keeping that alive! Doesn't VG have a cutting from that?
Unless she killed it

I may reveg it

It's a classic and original

Maybe some of you worthless growers may want it

They look like mine did and fairly similar to each other which is always nice to see in an F1.
Yes you are the first, and I’ve only grown them twice at home so I’m excited to see how they do- you have bigger lights and probably way different humidity swings, I think she loves it there so far!
In another month there will be more Wizards on the forum, myself included and who knows where else they might pop up.
Awesome work on these ladies
So cool.
Honored to be the first to run it for ya.
Hope that I can do it justice, Justin.

They look happy and healthy. Hope you are well ✌️🤙
Hey Slaps.

How you doing bud?
Doing ok over here.
Sorry I'm late. Congrats on your first legal grow, VG!

Your plants look so healthy. I have one at Day 12 that still only has its first set of leaves.

I hope your back feels better soon. :hug:
Welcome HG.
Glad to have you.:hug:

Back is very slowly improving.
Sorry about the back. Plants look awesome.
Thanks Jon.
My new closet seems to be working pretty well. Everyone looks happy.
I like this one best V. It's a little high $ but works better than the others for me.

TERA PUMP A-TREP01-001 TREP01​

I found one that's very similar to the one you suggested but it's cheaper.

Buttercup has the same one and says it works pretty good.

I'll be sure to do my due diligence and read some reviews before I order one.

Thanks hon

Wow....just terrible plants

Who did you learn from 🤔
I learned it by watching you...lmao.

Doesn't VG have a cutting from that?
I still have it but I think I'm going to cull it

GG4 is a great plant but it's also a full-on spider mite magnet.

My cut is outside and almost dead. She started to flower the other day. I can't legally keep anything outside so I'm going to have to either kill it or save it.

Maybe it's time to let it go after four years? I dunno....

Day #31 for the ViparSpectra closet grow.

Za-Za Og and Hindsight lookin' fine. Love those fat OG leaves.

Wizard autos look fantastic. Still have to do a little more lst on the before they start stretching too much.

MAC regs are just starting to show sex. I should be able to sex them all by this next weekend. Think that I was right on the two males and one fem prediction. Obviously won't toss them until I'm 420% sure.

Started to add some yellow sticky traps in there. I saw a few fungus gnats flying around. No doubt they are from the fresh bag of ProMix used for this grow.

I'll add some mosquito dunks to my feed for the next two weeks and they will all be just a memory.

KS3000 is still on 75% power and 24" away from the canopy.

Happy babies!

The closet grow ladies (and gentlemen?) are looking mighty fine, VG👍
No doubt they are from the fresh bag of ProMix used for this grow.
My only gripe about ProMix- it comes pre-charged with gnat eggs...."just add water"...:straightface:

Verdant gorgeousness!
Thanks Sheddy :love:
My only gripe about ProMix- it comes pre-charged with gnat eggs...."just add water"...:straightface:
My last bale wasn't so bad but this one was kinda moist compared to that one

I'll get them under control easily.
Your ladies are all looking happy and healthy @Virgin Ground
:welldone:
Thank you Tok.

Seems like an easy grow so far..... knock on wood.:dude-knocking:

Where did u get those, must be a Pro Grower or something 🤔
No, silly. I got them from you.

Nice MAC

Where did u get those, must be a Pro Grower or something 🤔
Yeah all those seeds are from questionable sources then @Virgin Ground 😂

Wizards look fabulous 😋
FFOF comes with them too but they also put little beneficial mites - which scared the shit out of me the first time I saw them all over my black pots 😂 Accidentally killed them all out of habit before I learned they were there to help.

Day #29 for the ViparSpectra KS3000 gals.

I topped and trimmed everyone up yesterday morning.
I can't see any stress from the light increase. They are all handling it like champs.

Need to grab more skewers and plant wire. I only had enough to start the autos for now.

I decided that I need to change a few things about my operation here. My spine is so kerfucked that I can't move a five gallon pail anymore. I have a hard time bending down to water and the way that I've been doing it takes too long.

I'm looking into liquid transfer wands and some way to make filling my buckets easier. I'd like to avoid having to carry them going forward. I think I have an idea but it may take some time to get it just the way I want it. Until then the bf is gonna have to schlep the buckets for me.

I may also add a shelf to raise my plants up a foot or so. Not sure if that's going to work or not. Perhaps I won't have to if I can find the right watering equipment. I'll mull it over for a bit...

Hope you cats are enjoying life.
Lots of love from Minnesota! 🫶
You've taken good care of these plants, and you should also take good care of yourself at the same time, so sorry for your spine and hope you are already better now.
Day #31 for the ViparSpectra closet grow.

Za-Za Og and Hindsight lookin' fine. Love those fat OG leaves.

Wizard autos look fantastic. Still have to do a little more lst on the before they start stretching too much.

MAC regs are just starting to show sex. I should be able to sex them all by this next weekend. Think that I was right on the two males and one fem prediction. Obviously won't toss them until I'm 420% sure.

Started to add some yellow sticky traps in there. I saw a few fungus gnats flying around. No doubt they are from the fresh bag of ProMix used for this grow.

I'll add some mosquito dunks to my feed for the next two weeks and they will all be just a memory.

KS3000 is still on 75% power and 24" away from the canopy.

Happy babies!

The girls look great, looks like they just love that KS3000
Hope you are doing well my friend.

Back
Top Bottom