VG's First Legal Grow: Growing The Za-Za Under The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED

Day #29 for the ViparSpectra KS3000 gals.

I topped and trimmed everyone up yesterday morning.
I can't see any stress from the light increase. They are all handling it like champs.

Need to grab more skewers and plant wire. I only had enough to start the autos for now.

I decided that I need to change a few things about my operation here. My spine is so kerfucked that I can't move a five gallon pail anymore. I have a hard time bending down to water and the way that I've been doing it takes too long.

I'm looking into liquid transfer wands and some way to make filling my buckets easier. I'd like to avoid having to carry them going forward. I think I have an idea but it may take some time to get it just the way I want it. Until then the bf is gonna have to schlep the buckets for me.

I may also add a shelf to raise my plants up a foot or so. Not sure if that's going to work or not. Perhaps I won't have to if I can find the right watering equipment. I'll mull it over for a bit...

Hope you cats are enjoying life.
Lots of love from Minnesota! 🫶

I try, especially when I'm growing a friend's gear.

This is a sort of test out for them, right? Has anyone other than you grown them yet?

I topped above node four and started some lst.
Hopefully they will hold off on the flowering for a little bit. Get a little more height to them.
They look like mine did and fairly similar to each other which is always nice to see in an F1.
Yes you are the first, and I’ve only grown them twice at home so I’m excited to see how they do- you have bigger lights and probably way different humidity swings, I think she loves it there so far!
In another month there will be more Wizards on the forum, myself included and who knows where else they might pop up.
Awesome work on these ladies

Sorry I'm late. Congrats on your first legal grow, VG!

Your plants look so healthy. I have one at Day 12 that still only has its first set of leaves.

I hope your back feels better soon. :hug:

Hey y'all.

Just a quickie.
I turned up the light to 75% last night. Everyone seems ok with the increase so far.
They also got an increase with their MC. It is now at 3.5 gr/gallon.

Temp is at 78°f with rh at 50%.

Still haven't topped anyone yet. I pulled a muscle in my back a few days ago and have been trying not to move much. It's pretty easy to reinjure it right now.
Feeding them earlier was pretty painful but I'll try to get down there and do it tomorrow.

Hope y'all have a good one...
Sorry about the back. Plants look awesome.

Nice to meet you, Chris. If you are a friend of Stones, you must be OK Man you got my eyebrows up.
I'm no good...so don't follow me..bad bad Leroy Brown for sure

Back
Top Bottom