Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

They haven't had much love from me. That's for sure.
Yeah, but it looks like you were there when they needed you...
They sure don't look neglected from here....
And congrats on the little gals!

Yeah, but it looks like you were there when they needed you...
They sure don't look neglected from here....
And congrats on the little gals!
Omg. Still haven't started a new Critical yet. I'll pull my head out of my butt yet.
I need a weed assistant.

Omg. Still haven't started a new Critical yet. I'll pull my head out of my butt yet.
I need a weed assistant.
You handing out applications? :cheesygrinsmiley: happy 420

Happy 420 to you and your new assistant, whoever that turns out to be!
:green_heart:
The review process is a lengthy one.
Can't be too careful nowadays.
You handing out applications? :cheesygrinsmiley: happy 420
Yes! I'm going against the grain though.
I've heard that ' long-haired freaky people need not apply'.
I say 'please do'!!!

A weed assistant! that's the ticket! What's the ad look like?
Happy 420 V!
Crazy enough to deal with me. That's the crux of it.
Well...hello there my darling!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You're the ray of sunshine on my rainy day. You brought a smile to both my face and my heart.

Hope you are well, sweet Amy.
Hi @Amy Gardner I and all of us miss you and wish the best for you always! :hug:
I couldn't agree more!

That's nothin! I've worked with the general public!
Me too. They are the worst.
My MIL is in from England and saw a picture of me from 9th grade at my drum set and said "that looks like a girl." :)

I can't apply now but my 15-year-old self would have taken that job in a hot second!
Lol.
I'm sure that you were adorable.

Just a quickie update.
I'm pretty beat this evening. I'm gonna go to bed early.

Babies and the Blueberry are doing well...

Got a nice haul off of the Peppermint Kush...

That sideways pic says 203 gr.
That's 7.16 oz.
I'll take it.

Hope y'all have a good evening. I hope to catch up soon....

Me too. They are the worst.

Lol.
I'm sure that you were adorable.

Just a quickie update.
I'm pretty beat this evening. I'm gonna go to bed early.

Babies and the Blueberry are doing well...

Got a nice haul off of the Peppermint Kush...

That sideways pic says 203 gr.
That's 7.16 oz.
I'll take it.

Hope y'all have a good evening. I hope to catch up soon....
Oh good lord that Blueberry is insane. PLOTM material there. WOW. HUGE colas.

Nice haul on the PK. Sweet, dense looking buds. I also was wondering if it has any actual minty taste? I just grabbed some Kush Mints, first time I ever tried it, and it definitely has a touch of mintiness.

Congrats on the Peppermint and DV takedowns. Looks like you yielded a good amount. The Blueberry is stunning. I hope mine looks at least half as good as yours.

Peppermint Kush nugs look nice! Are they really mint tasting?
She does taste like mint but a lot of it's hidden by chlorophyll. Once she cures I expect that her minty terps will come out much clearer.
Oh good lord that Blueberry is insane. PLOTM material there. WOW. HUGE colas.

Nice haul on the PK. Sweet, dense looking buds. I also was wondering if it has any actual minty taste? I just grabbed some Kush Mints, first time I ever tried it, and it definitely has a touch of mintiness.
Lol. Thanks Jon

She is pretty.
I may make some seeds of the Blueberry. That plant has a nice structure to her. I cloned the top so I'll see about doing that soon.
I'm kinda waiting to see how Sheddy's STS 50/50 solution works.

I may enter her. We'll see.
She's nice but so are a bunch of other plants around here.
Congrats on the Peppermint and DV takedowns. Looks like you yielded a good amount. The Blueberry is stunning. I hope mine looks at least half as good as yours.
Thanks.
Seems like I've been growing those plants forever. I was pretty happy to get them into jars finally.
The density of the PK is really fantastic. The DV is much airier in comparison since she is full on sativa. She still gave good sized buds though. Her density is closer to a DDA.
OMG that BB is stupendous! And the weights on the PK and the DV show how dialed in you have your grows. :bravo:

I'm sure those pretty babies will follow along in turn.

And I hope you got some sleep last night!
I've been sleeping a lot. I took the day off to recuperate and work on my houseplants and aquariums.
So far I've only slept and did a little research on my nano tank substrate.
I still need to get that up. I have some plants that are starting to deteriorate a little bit.

Babies are doing quite well. I need to work on my moms though. My GG4 has seen better days. To be fair...she has been in the same 1/2 gallon GeoPots since early last year. No root pruning or anything. She'll bounce back fast once I actually get to it.

I still have to drop seeds for my Hydra 3200 grow. I'll use one of the MAC babies once they are sexed and clones. I still have to figure out one more plant. I'm thinking RSO 40:1 or a Forum. I'm low on Forum but may have to wait. I need to mull it over. Maybe I'll start a Forum mom.
Then I can clone many babies to run at once as a SOG.
Need to up my cloning game a bit though.

I ramble....

Back
Top Bottom