It’s just human nature. We believe whatever story we want. It’s a defining characteristic of humans- the need to have these opinions we seem to cling to so strongly like religion. Being ‘right’ is more important than life, for some. You know what they say about opinions.... everyone’s got one.
I know a guy who is absolutely rabidly anti-weed. He smoked it once when he was young and had a bad time. Any instance of forgetfulness or confusion and he blames it on that weed he smoked 40 years ago. Meanwhile he has consumed an ocean of alcohol and a mountain of tobacco. But that goes completely unmentioned, of course.
I could write similar stories about other people. I’m sure we all could. But yeah - each to their own poison.

I've been thinking about that a lot lately. We change when we get more info than we want - info overload. The solution is to pick a side and stick with it, tuning out any further info. Too many questions, too many competing explanations - a guy can't live like that.

So if you can flood people with conflicting information, you can freeze them in place.

We should try to remember that we haven't actually evolved in the past few hundred years. Same humans, just more conflicting info. Ack.

I'm always tempted to give concerned folks a quizzical gaze and say "Look at ME - I've smoked every day of my life for 50+ years. Is there something you know that I DON'T?? Wouldn't that have happened to me or the people I know over all these years? How much longer do you spose it'll take?"

:laughtwo:

The obese ones especially annoy me. :( Yeah, I said it. To each our own self-destruction, eh? :slide: :bongrip:
Kid: Grampa, the teacher at school said marijuana is addictive.

Graytail: Listen, you tell your stupid teacher I've been smoking weed every day for over 50 years and I'm not addicted, yet!

:rofl:

Ha ha ha. Good one Mr Krip :rofl:

I do think about this stuff, often. We evolve socially, whatever that’s worth. I figure it’s worth a little tiny bit. Mostly it’s just swapping one form of bullshit for another.

We can huff and puff all we want. But ‘reality’ is not just one thing.

I've been thinking about that a lot lately. We change when we get more info than we want - info overload. The solution is to pick a side and stick with it, tuning out any further info. Too many questions, too many competing explanations - a guy can't live like that.

So if you can flood people with conflicting information, you can freeze them in place.

We should try to remember that we haven't actually evolved in the past few hundred years. Same humans, just more conflicting info. Ack.
Info overload. Remember the old days when you thought a person was a dumbass because they didn't have the information needed.
Well those same people have all information about anything at their fingertips now. Still they are dumbasses :laughtwo: Even on overload, world is being over run by perception not facts. News is now " opinion " not truth. Strange times

More creative eye surgery ehhh..... Don't be sharing that portable herb with da surgeons!

An effective technique I try to employ whenever possible. Getting them to listen long enough to confuse them can be an issue. Some sort of quick drama at the start of the affair will help... even as simple as bumping into them... just something physical to get their attention some.

Ya, well, don't forget the coffee, too! ;) And that stuff's not even good for you.

I'm totally coffee addicted. I balance the jitttery feeling after several cups with many bowls of herb. You know.... kind of like the old upper/downer dance, but with coffee and herb instead.

Back home sweet home. The eye is much less fuzzy. It feels a lot better, though every time they rearrange my vision it scrambles my brain a little o_O

Everyone in Vancouver I gave that PC to says it’s incredible. So.... damn. I was sort of hoping I’d been fooling myself.
This means the saga will have to continue. If the reveg survives that is. Looks like I could get away with harvesting it on the early side too.

This is me going through airport security...

cheers friend,, happy you are home to yer bunnies,, oh,, bunnies on the boat?

as Dankman_420 said,, i echo,, my eyes ok,, but need me doubles as i call em,, for anything close up,, singles for the computer. i got glasses all over,, seriously. fifteen pairs i bet, and maybe more hiding somewhere

hey friend,, that honduras plant,, sheesh,, such a beast,,

P1170777.JPG
this just a minute ago

this plant only 40 days or so in flower,, same or more to go still,, :eek:

i harvested the dr cbd monster,, well over 3 ounces and that not including what i removed to cob up,, two nice big cobs brewin.

P1170770 (2).JPG
. i am having fun with this all friend,,

more pics to follow.

P1170774.JPG

a groovy buzz too, first cbd i maybe ever had,, in any measurable amount. surprisingly potent for only 7 or 8%thc and same cbd

today a feeding day,, i am a fair bit above the max recommended mega crop mixture now. pushing seven grams per gal if not over. i measure mine by liters so my numbers are dif

got my camera out, having battery issues with it tho,, darn. nore pics to follow,, gotta show ya one more,, still,, a killer lookin plant,,

oh,, weaseley,, another tidbit,, that shell ,, you know,, well, i have picked up a mandolin and am learning to thrash it,, and i did some reading about picks,, cuz one needs a pick for a mandolin,, tho they sure are loud,, sheesh

the pick,, research tell me about turtle shell and how it is the best material for a pick, bar none,, all the best players agree,, something about the animal components reaction with the strings,, or similar.

and i have some shell,, so i am gonna build me a pick,, as soon as i learn what i want

the other plant,, a cross between an og kushxmama thai/thai stick/g.t,, ton o sativa in there,, first seed from that pollination i have tried,, but the pistols,, jet white,, and the leaves the smoothest i have ever seen,, perhaps allowing powdery mildew to hang around better on this plant, which it does,,

P1170780.JPG

and the one i wanted to show you,, so straight, like an arrow straight,,

a cross between a mama thai/thai stick,, 'mack' ,,, a mack crossed with a dream berry auto,, pollinated outside last summer. and these seeds,, near white,, i thot they might be immature but just coloured differently

P1170779.JPG

ok,, get away from the computer,, not good for yer eyes, at all. go rest friend,,

cheers to ya,, and karma sent

Thanks :). My brain is finally starting to rewire again now I think...

Nivek it’s funny I can’t even remember what the Honduras was like as a plant. I’ll have to search back in the journal. Though I remember the smoke well and still have some of the cob. It’s good stuff.

It’s interesting you and Tead are dosing so high with the MC.
Some of my plants were looking too N rich at 5.5 grams/gallon so I have reduced it to 5. I have bunny poo in the pots too though. I’d prefer to keep using the poo if possible, so I’ll will continue to play around with the mix till things are working better.
The veg plants are happy. Flowering not so much- though not terrible.
Here is a Pineapple Chunk plant in early flower. I don’t like the looks of these small dark green leaves. To me it says too much N. The PC plant doesn’t normally look like this.

Also on the MC diet pretty well all the flowering plants have been showing deficiency issues which at first I took to be calcium but now am thinking K. I feel a bit stupid not to know. Pretty sure I’ve been here before.... :laughtwo:
@anyone?

Maybe it would make more sense to abandon the rabbit poo for now and see how things do with MC only. I was enjoying the poo though.

You can see it on this young Lemon Haze/Afghan plant as well though otherwise its looking reasonably good.

A mystery bagseed

Other random things going on. I started grafting a couple plants. I was thinking I’d make a Peyote Purple/Chocolate Mint/Durple Pream plant. Also maybe throw in a nice white strain as well. Perhaps Carnival.

The plant on right is Peyote Purple and I’m grafting the Durple Pream into its stalk.

Photos are from a few days ago. I’ll remove the bandaid in another week or more. At that point I’ll cut the DP stem free if it worked. Surgery was tricky and I’m not sure I got the stems fitted together properly under there but I give it about a 70% chance of success.

I made another batch of CO2 hash.

I worked more on my technique of heating the kief in the oven to make it glom together better.

What I discovered is that if you heat it just short of vaping temps it will start to cook and get very sticky. At around 145°C. Yes I got pretty stoned doing this but I think vaping was just starting to happen and a few degrees higher would have really changed my day.
At this temp the plate and hash is very hot so be careful taking it out- let it cool down a little before working it or you’ll fry your hands. Ask me how I know....And maybe that will also avoid getting it stuck all over your hands....

The process needs work.
I also made a little oil.

Rehydrating Boveda packs.

Some of mine were getting very thin, with large crystals formed inside the packs. Three days of soaking in water got them about to where I want them again.

Oh a friend in Vancouver gave me a bunch of cool ferns, unfortunately not really showing, and the other thing is a giant snowdrop. The airport inspectors weren’t too happy about it but eventually I made it through after a huge runaround. ‘Too much organic matter’ they said. Only 150 grams allowed or something. I told them I’m made of organic matter but apparently that doesn’t count.

Back
Top Bottom