my experience right off the bat,, i need to feed more than the recommended amount,, how much more yet to be determined

i seriously cant keep up to the increases needed with growing plants

near all of my plants look hungry,, pale, spotted leaves, not a disaster, growth is amazing,, but signs of hunger everywhere. my own little refugee camp

that is sick. i am sick. so sorry

ya know,, i have such a cornucopia or smells and looks and tastes and buzzes as well right now

i am finally beginning to experience the 'ultimate',, possibly.

i might be perhaps understanding,, for the first time,, your description of weed being perhaps a bit 'too' trippy, for chronic , my word, use.

i am looking forward to my next harvest,, a cbd plant,, six or eight %thc, and the same cbd. maybe what i need right now.

oh,, and what a plant. i say that without a pic. but,, you will see,, my gosh. never have i seen such a thing

oh,, a pic,, but this eleven days ago

P1170735.JPG

i have never had a plant pistolling the whole time then finally turning mass brown,, this doing that now tho still given er,, ha,, pushin sixty days in flower,, another ten or so to go

i will get a pic soon,, but,, i'm gonna contest this one perhaps,, for kicks in the photog studio.

cheers friend,, my honduras plant is something special as well, tho early still,, oh my,,

heya weas,, i was perusing the mega site and came across a section i had not seen before,, check the link below and scroll down like it says. i know you dig this stuff,,this a copy of a post on the mega crop thread//////

no reason ever to say mega crop does not have adequate information on their site,, everything one could ever want to know must be in this very professionally produced info package.

MEGA CROP
Try 1000g size 75% discount with coupon code MEGACROPPROMO *new updated formula now shipping 8/15/2019* MEGA CROP is an all in one, complete plant nutrient designed from the ground up. It combines…

greenleafnutrients.com

at this page,, scroll down to the comparison chart and right at the bottom of the mega crop column,, it says,

LEARN MORE

well,, prepare to learn more

In the past when I mixed up chemicals to make ‘fake Mega Crop’- I ended up with a low ppm as well. And the plants suffered quite badly till I increased the dose.

My thinking at the time was that the weaker mix relates to more frequent feedings. Nutrient levels like 650 ppm are good when feeding daily or every few days but when only feeding once a week as I’ve been doing I need to up the dose if not almost double it.

If MC works out well and mixing up dinner becomes less of a a chore I’ll probably move away from weekly feedings and start feeding every time I water.

prepare to learn more

Oh you mean
‘Lear
n
Mor
e’ ?

I worked up quite a sweat trying to find that link but I see it now :laughtwo:

heya friend,,

just wanted to show you some of your breeding handywork. i have been so enjoying watching these grow,, insanity amigo,,

this the honduras cross

P1170765.JPG
a beauty bush indeed

such a leafy sativa, gotta be near finished stretching too,, 32 days flower here,, imagine sixty more days,, :thedoubletake:

the 'mack', mama thai/ thai stick is taking off now,, i moved it outside into some quality light, and it is responding nicely.

P1170766.JPG
. lovin sativas a ton

this mack different than the others i had before,, smells a bit different too. not that i care,, i just be lovin this stuff,, and i got tons of these seeds,, thx

i have a couple honduras clones that took too, so, more honduras commin up

my dr. cbd is simply stunning,, so citrus smelling and sticky still,, not a amber to be seen so another week or so,,

P1170767 (2).JPG
still with a bunch of fan leaves,, that does not usually happen with my plants till i fixed my ph and started mega crop

karma sent friend,, looking forward to hearing about your mega crop opinions,, when you get some,,

cheers friend,,

oh, my light that i was having issues with,, well,, i had it wired wrong,, i had it in parallel when it should have been in series. i fried one of my lights testing it,, but at least i got it working full power now,, 2/3 full power,, it had three lights, now has two,, new one ordered tho

Those are looking great Nivek. Still sort of weird to see you growing plants so three dimensionally. From your numbers- have you given up on your early flowering crusade already?

I think I like the M Crop so far. If the plants can do well on just one easily mixed nutrient it will make my life infinitely easier. Also- switching my flowering lights to come on at more humane hour has been wonderful. These things that make the grow easier leave me more time to put some love into it. Like time for playing around mixing up more complicated nutrient mixes and teas and stuff :laughtwo:

I partially chopped the original pheno Pineapple Chunk last week and put the remains into veg to reveg. At 8 1/2 weeks flowering this was much too early for this pheno, but that plant is so contrary that I wanna try to boost my odds that she’ll survive.

Out of the drier now.

If nothing else I would like to be able to make some seed crosses with this one because in spite of all it’s issues I think it’s still the most ass kicking (phone just autocorrected that to ‘licking’ ha ha.) bud I grow. By ‘ass kicking’ I mean mostly the sort of bud that I’m too wimpy to smoke but most people like.
It would be cool to cross it with another very strong sticky one, But one with ‘denser nugs’ and preferably way less problems

nope,, give up?? me?? ha?? oh,, no, not given up,, not at all. just have not had a harvest lately,, tho plenty comin up.

i actually did early harvest a cheese last night,, my trifector,, i had it in my tent with the weak light since in flower, and everything suffered under that light,, still grew but small and slow

so i harvested it and truth be told it is not super great,, but maybe the finished product will not be either,, who knows

speaking of your pineapple chunks,, i popped a couple of pc2/gt male seeds,, sprouts now,, lookin good

i still have a few pc/ma thai seeds you shared long ago,, maybe i will re look at them too

my better plants these days is given me more confidence to try more exotics,, what fun

just wanted to share this pic i took,, from the very beginning i started using these tape stickers to keep track of things

P1170768.JPG

and i kept saving them,, latest one last night,, the cheese

just for kicks,, this the removable door to my flower room

cheers friend,, lots of your breeding on that door,, ha

Thanks Bob. Heading south for eye surgery and as it happens that same PC just went though airport screening. They said it looked fine too. What a novelty. Stunk up the place pretty bad when they opened the container though :rofl:

karma sent friend,,:Namaste:

Thanks Bob. Heading south for eye surgery and as it happens that same PC just went though airport screening. They said it looked fine too. What a novelty. Stunk up the place pretty bad when they opened the container though :rofl:

Say what???? :hmmmm:

Say what???? :hmmmm:

It’s a planned follow up from last years episode. The problem eye has gotten very blurry again, but they tell me it’s easily fixed.
There have been some funny(ish) blunders recently that made me realize its really time to get it dealt with :)

Good luck weasel with the eye repair! Hopefully you'll have the eyesight of a young man again :)

Thanks. Ha! I’ve noticed these days life is a bit like being on a down escalator. Once in a while you get a chance to take a step or two up, and that feels great.
There ain’t no stopping the escalator though :p.

Good luck to you, I’ll need a cornea transplant soon.
Thanks Penny. Good luck to you too. I found surgeons to be a weird bunch but all very competent.
Just a little prick with a laser, as they say....:laughtwo:

hehehe...I remember sending my grandson off last fall with a variety pack of joints...30 grams on the nose...all they want, is to have it in smell proof container...at christmas, just vacu sealed ounce of blue dream and threw it in his carry on...novel for sure!...
got the thiosulphate half of my order on it's way...just waiting on confirmation on the silver nitrate...Thank You sir!...and hope all goes well with the eye surgery...had kinda forgot about that...:goodluck:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Ha ha. Yes it felt very very wrong to be walking in there with a container of weed. Goes against a lifetime of training. Decades of strip searches and sniffer dogs and paranoia and now it’s just a
complete non event?

:idea: I thought you crossed the border ... :hmmmm:

So that's what it's like to have it legalized nationally ...

I think I like that. :yahoo:

Not that I haven't done it anyway ...

Glad you're getting the tweak done. :thumb:

I've had free medical for two years now and I still haven't seen anyone. Gotta get off my ass and find a GP. Lifetime habits, y'know?

Oh geez no i just flew down as far as the border, but not across. I’ve gotten way too old for cross border smuggling now. Had my share of shenanigans. Anyway times have changed, as you know. Especially over at your place.

So now I can walk right through with an ounce. Oddly enough it makes me want to grab someone and shake them.

‘So what the fuck was the problem before? Hey? Hey? Answer me dammit!!

Should I do that....

I'm always tempted to give concerned folks a quizzical gaze and say "Look at ME - I've smoked every day of my life for 50+ years. Is there something you know that I DON'T?? Wouldn't that have happened to me or the people I know over all these years? How much longer do you spose it'll take?"

:laughtwo:

The obese ones especially annoy me. :( Yeah, I said it. To each our own self-destruction, eh? :slide: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom