Webuilt Indoor LED Tent Grow

Couple of hand grenades brewing up there!

Black Sugar, split stem today, plan on Thursday harvest, have a Northern Lights auto to finish, then on to a new grow for February.... :Namaste:
That black sugar is still throwing out fresh pistols, keep it bulking.

That split stalk looks problematic...get some electrical tape on that stat!

That black sugar is still throwing out fresh pistols, keep it bulking.

That split stalk looks problematic...get some electrical tape on that stat!
On closer look the trichomes are close to 50% amber, which is when I prefer to harvest.
Splitting the Stem
Growers believe that the stress induced by splitting your plants at the end of their flowering cycle pushes them to produce more trichomes just in time for harvest. There are many different theories on the best time to put scalpel to stem, but most growers suggest doing so in the last week of flowering. While some growers recommend splitting in the last 3 days before harvest, we recommend slightly earlier (7–10 days before harvest)

On closer look the trichomes are close to 50% amber, which is when I prefer to harvest.
Splitting the Stem
Growers believe that the stress induced by splitting your plants at the end of their flowering cycle pushes them to produce more trichomes just in time for harvest. There are many different theories on the best time to put scalpel to stem, but most growers suggest doing so in the last week of flowering. While some growers recommend splitting in the last 3 days before harvest, we recommend slightly earlier (7–10 days before harvest)
I did not know that was intentional, thats a new one on me. :nerd-with-glasses:

Beautiful harvest on the Black Sugar. What sort of scents is she putting off? Congrats brother!

That mini Northern Lights is looking great too! Keep on keeping on man!
She lived up to her name, very sweet smelling, low odor also, moved to cure in jars, 47 grams(1 2/3 oz), not bad for me, test in a few days.......

Back
Top Bottom