WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Highya SO,

Love the scrog net setup! Godfather OG's look like they'll fill it out very nicely! Nice job!! Copper tubing was a nice choice! Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode! Love the akita btw. Copper was the natural choice as my future son in law is a plumber. I asked him to pick the parts up for me and he wouldn't take money. Love that kid!

Scrog looking good Otter!!! How long are you going to give them before you flip em?
That's a good question. I like to fill them as much as possible. That's an impossible statement but the balance between height of the secondary shoots, and the expanding mass, can either rush a flip, or if I weave them back down, buying time for more expansive filling. The process is totally plastic and when I get it right (the balance) it fills the net and I flip at maybe 8 inches up off the net, depending on the plant.
In other words it's a shit shoot with tools to help. I've done it a half dozen times maybe so I'm not expert level, Every day I evaluate and tuck. It's fun really.

That's a good question. I like to fill them as much as possible. That's an impossible statement but the balance between height of the secondary shoots, and the expanding mass, can either rush a flip, or if I weave them back down, buying time for more expansive filling. The process is totally plastic and when I get it right (the balance) it fills the net and I flip at maybe 8 inches up off the net, depending on the plant.
In other words it's a shit shoot with tools to help. I've done it a half dozen times maybe so I'm not expert level, Every day I evaluate and tuck. It's fun really.
I am confused by your slang. Is it a "shit show" or a "crap shoot"? They are in fact different things. But what do I know? Im no rocket surgeon.

Thanks man, I just got to weave more of them in. Once they start moving it doesn't take long. I'm thinking two weeks and let them go up for one or two more, then flip.
That sounds like a smooth transition & im here for it :bongrip: Are you going to add any carbs/sugars during flower?

Subbed in and thank you for mentioning this grow in my intro thread. I do love watch a beautiful grow and this is beautiful. I have a ton to learn in organic gardening. Most of my indoor grows years ago were dwc and Coco. I've not heard of the seedbank you mentioned but will be checking it out. That godfather og sounds like some great medicine. Can't wait to see her flower.

Subbed in and thank you for mentioning this grow in my intro thread. I do love watch a beautiful grow and this is beautiful. I have a ton to learn in organic gardening. Most of my indoor grows years ago were dwc and Coco. I've not heard of the seedbank you mentioned but will be checking it out. That godfather og sounds like some great medicine. Can't wait to see her flower.
Hey Jimjonesjr. These Godfathers are really getting happy now. See you around. I can't wait to see your plants!

Yes, Some @Terpinator. I tried it a couple of grows ago and I'm on board. Every other water I use Real Growers Recharge for microbe adding.

Nice I seen some pleasant reviews, going to have to check @Terpinator out with my flower coming up!

Back
Top Bottom