WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Hey Jimjonesjr. These Godfathers are really getting happy now. See you around. I can't wait to see your plants!
Well, I assure you they don't look as good as your fine ladies but I'm trying.

CLONING UPDATE

Hello all :ciao: happy day to you! The cbd cream and cheese cuts are all 4 rooted. These are happy campers today basking in their noon day sun. My hat's off to @beez0404 for posting such a fine tutorial in his Colombian Gold Grow! Thanks Beez, 4 for 4 if I follow the directions even a little. I've been a little jealous watching people lift their clear cups to view root growth. Having the stuff to use with this great method was extra fun. Root pics next time. They went in on 7/7.

CLONING UPDATE

Hello all :ciao: happy day to you! The cbd cream and cheese cuts are all 4 rooted. These are happy campers today basking in their noon day sun. My hat's off to @beez0404 for posting such a fine tutorial in his Colombian Gold Grow! Thanks Beez, 4 for 4 if I follow the directions even a little. I've been a little jealous watching people lift their clear cups to view root growth. Having the stuff to use with this great method was extra fun. Root pics next time. They went in on 7/7.
I do like the root aquarium view when you pull the clear solo out of the color solo. I saw it here somewhere, possibly from you SO. All looking good.

Healthy roots! Looking like they are almost ready to hit those pots!! :thumb:
Hey I see you have a new journal going. Sweet!

UPDATE

Hello and good day to you. These Godfathers are the healthiest and smoothest growing plants in my garden. They have shown me no issues at all. That's not my usual M.O. and I'll take it gladly. I've been weaving their main and secondary branches into the net as they let me. Now the short wait is on to fill some more of the net, go up a little and flip the light. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

No kidding! Mee too! But patience is a virtue they say. Just a week or two and away we go! These are going to be killer bud making machines!
Factual @stoneotter! #growerlife :laughtwo:
Once those nugs frost over and start looking high definition, you might want to lock your trimmers up :laugh:

These Godfathers are the healthiest and smoothest growing plants in my garden.
Beautiful-looking plants, Stone! And excellent workmanship on that SCROG net setup. :welldone:

Highya SO,

Love your canopy! Cola tops look vibrant and ready to take off! Nice job!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom