Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

babcea0b1a466c73d2360b63263b5755.jpg

:bong:

Heya guys.

I gotta ask a question. I have the DDA pollen in the freezer after keeping it in the fridge for a night. Now Nis ssaid that it could be good for up to six years. It'll never make it that far but you never know. Any how can I take this out and use it and then put it back into fridge overnight then back to freezer for storage until next time ? Or should I just keep it in the fridge for the next year or so ? I am just not too sure on the freezing and then re-freezing. Maybe it would be like wintering over but does pollen have the ability to winter over ? Maybe if kept completely dry ?

My question, after all of those stoned suppositional questions I rambled about with above is; Can I freeze and re-freeze more than once ?

Thanks for your patience.
If removing from the freezer you may get condensation on the container leave it in the freezer and take a little . Did you cut it with flour to stretch it?

"carpe diem"

If removing from the freezer you may get condensation on the container leave it in the freezer and take a little .

They make Ziploc® (type) baggies/bags from too small to hold a fingernail clipping all the way up to body-bag size. Get some of the smaller (but large enough to use, and big enough to label) size and package up "single-use" cut pollen in each. Place them all inside some kind of larger container for convenience. Then when you need pollen, open the container and remove ONE single-use package.

Assuming the moisture content of the little bag is low (which it should be!), you can just set it anywhere at room temperature and wait for it to warm up; any condensation should be on the outside of the bag and will not cause problems if you dry it before opening. And the remainder of the pollen is still in the freezer, undisturbed.

Thanks for the response on the pollin storage guys.

Okay Nismo I have the Auto Destroyer pollinated. Now, when I have viable seeds I will plant another and pollinate it with DDA. Then, a seed from that and pollinate that with DDA pollen. Then once more. Correct ?

I feel like I am missing something.

I am trying for a Dark Devil Destroyer auto.

Okay Nismo I have the Auto Destroyer pollinated. Now, when I have viable seeds I will plant another and pollinate it with DDA. Then, a seed from that and pollinate that with DDA pollen. Then once more. Correct ?

Hey Jake! How's it going buddy? I'll let nis answer this for you. I just wanted to say high. :)

:passitleft:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

HARVEST UPDATE!

I've got a dry weight for the Bloody Skunk Auto. 46 grams dry.

I took a puff of her. It's not skunky at all. In fact, to me, it's more of a dark chocolate taste. Very mild taste. She smells like I did that day the Diesel nozzle failed to stop while I was fueling up the stake truck I was using to haul pipe. She's got a pretty color, and I'm going to guess she's a sativa, as I'm typing a mile a minute.

:rofl:

:passitleft:

46 g's. nice. How long did she go for again ?

I am doin fine:hug: Canna:hug: thank you much for askin. Meghan is up and at em today too. i am proud of her and her wherewithal.
High right back at ya:passitleft:
Check out my journal I just hauled around 3 elbows of trim and shake fro whatever purposes. Most will go to hash and then oils I think. I wanna use the stems cut up in small peices and simmer'em in butter for a 24 hours. There's about an lb n a half of those. You ever use just stems before ?

I got about nine g's of dry hash that just fell off like dust onto the table. I sifted it and got the green out.
Any suggestions on how to refine it ? I am sure there is a ton of dust and whatnot in it.

I will be in and out today. Meghan is with her mom and I am in the Kitchen/Lab today. High as the Space Station jammin out to music and smokin

Are you suggesting the multiple back crosses to retain the auto genetic? They are both autos so the first crossing should be all autos. The back crossing would be if the destroyer was a photo or if you are wanting to impart the DDA characteristics heavily in the strain.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

That's awesome! You are on your way to having some awesome Triple D. If you take the DDA pollen and keep crossing it back onto the DDDA you will eventually work out most of the destroyer genetics and be left with DDA essentially. So what I would do is to make feminized seeds. Really easy to do and will cost you about $20- $30. After you get your first round of seeds you should plant a decent amount of them and pick the phenotype or traits you like and make them produce pollen. Then you would have to do that same practice again to stabilize it down to one or two Phenotypes. If you don't mind them being more dominant one way or the other then you shouldn't have to do it again. If you want the same results and same plant essentially everytime then crossing back onto itself is needed. Your call really.

We will be making more feminized pollen and seeds here pretty quick since the Devils carnival is starting to look like she is about to start throwing pistils and will be ready for the reversal. I'll make sure to have plenty of details on here and take plenty of notes to share with you.

:thumb:

Are you suggesting the multiple back crosses to retain the auto genetic? They are both autos so the first crossing should be all autos. The back crossing would be if the destroyer was a photo or if you are wanting to impart the DDA characteristics heavily in the strain.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

I dunno what I am saying exaclty Morglie. Sorry for the confusion. I am new to this I am hoping to just get a strain that produces just auto beans. If the first cross gives me all auto's then job done. Will they be all fem ? DDA pollen was fem. That would give me a half Auto Destroyer half Dark Devil ? If I cross the offspring of that with the fem DDA pollen again that would give me three quarters DDA ? Is this right logic ?

That's awesome! You are on your way to having some awesome Triple D. If you take the DDA pollen and keep crossing it back onto the DDDA you will eventually work out most of the destroyer genetics and be left with DDA essentially. So what I would do is to make feminized seeds. Really easy to do and will cost you about $20- $30. After you get your first round of seeds you should plant a decent amount of them and pick the phenotype or traits you like and make them produce pollen. Then you would have to do that same practice again to stabilize it down to one or two Phenotypes. If you don't mind them being more dominant one way or the other then you shouldn't have to do it again. If you want the same results and same plant essentially everytime then crossing back onto itself is needed. Your call really.

We will be making more feminized pollen and seeds here pretty quick since the Devils carnival is starting to look like she is about to start throwing pistils and will be ready for the reversal. I'll make sure to have plenty of details on here and take plenty of notes to share with you.

:thumb:

Oh I see. I was thinking something else entirely. Maybe right but diff nonetheless. I would like to know the diff between fem pollen and fem seeds. If I wanna do these DDD beans again, I would have to get more destroyer beans to pollinate with DDA after they are popped ?

Oh I see. I was thinking something else entirely. Maybe right but diff nonetheless. I would like to know the diff between fem pollen and fem seeds. If I wanna do these DDD beans again, I would have to get more destroyer beans to pollinate with DDA after they are popped ?
You have to have a female plant then reverse the sex to make it "male". Easy to do with silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate sprayed on her 3 times and whammo you have a female with pollen sacks that will give you female pollen since no males were used.

After this no destroyers will be needed since you will have the DDDA. The auto gene will be passed on since both strains are stable autos.

Silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate. Okay. Should I do it with the offspring of this cross ? That will give me the DDDA right ?

Silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate. Okay. Should I do it with the offspring of this cross ? That will give me the DDDA right ?
Correct. We picked up 10 grams of silver nitrate and 8 ounces of sodium thiosulfate. Mix them together with the proper recipe and you get STS or silver thiosulfate. Spray once when you see pistils then space sprayings a week a part two or three more times and you will start seeing pollen sacs. Heirloom did this and he had sacs in 23 days or something with his Blue dream. Last time we used colloidal silver and it took 30 days for pollen sacks. Plus we had to spray 2 or 3 times a day and used 40 ounces of solution. I have the recipe under my blogged posts for easy access.

Hope this all works out for ya bud as we are just as excited as you are.

Thought about you guys last night. Game 7! I know you and Canna are stoked. Smoking one for you two and the Cubbies.

Cheers
:roorrip:
Dude you have no idea how awesome this is. Exciting bong rips all night long!

I'll have some pictures up tonight as our kit girls have been looking sickly the 2 days. I'll even put it in the Q and A. Just frustrating.

Dude you have no idea how awesome this is. Exciting bong rips all night long!

I'll have some pictures up tonight as our kit girls have been looking sickly the 2 days. I'll even put it in the Q and A. Just frustrating.

Bummer about your plants. I'm sure someone can figure it out. Have you asked Doc about them yet?

Go Cubbies!

Cheers
:roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom