Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Bummer about your plants. I'm sure someone can figure it out. Have you asked Doc about them yet?

Go Cubbies!

Cheers
:roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:
Not yet. Watered on Sunday, destress Monday, and scheduled for brix tonight. Been following water, trans water, then GE drench, repeat. They are more of a pale green than what we are used to. They are wilting a bit but not thirsty. Environment is good as well. They are sitting next to a nute plant that is thriving. No idea. Pictures in an hour.

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Well here we are with an update for the brix girls. After investigation this evening they are in need of watering. Tonight they are due for a GE drench but have yet to give it to them since we would like some input first. I will say that it had been misleading on when to water them. Have been letting them dry out completely and at the first signs of wilting. But I do think we have figured out the issue on 2 of them...and actually they look better in the pictures than what I think they do in person. The problem we are thinking is that there are a ton of roots. Personally, we would be transplanting them now but not sure if we need to wait a bit longer. Also they are 7 weeks from seed and I would think that they would be a bit bigger by now. I think starting in solos slowed them down a bit and we wont be doing that anymore. Starting in 1s. But on to the pictures.

Blue Dream

DSC_039417.JPG

DSC_039520.JPG

DSC_039618.JPG

Strawberry cake

DSC_039915.JPG

DSC_039715.JPG

DSC_039815.JPG

Kosher Kush

DSC_040015.JPG

DSC_040116.JPG

Tutankhamon

DSC_040210.JPG

DSC_040318.JPG

Incredible Bulk - Flux

DSC_040919.JPG

Group

DSC_040820.JPG

So what to do? Give them a GE drench and keep on rolling? Transplant them? Well my thing with transplanting to 7s already is that we totally want them to get a bit bigger before the flip. Not ready for the final pot in my opinion. But we shall go with the expert brixxers opinion since it is our first run with the kit. Oh and we have been following water, transwater, GE Drench, and repeat. Brix is sprayed on Wednesdays and de stress was last applied Sunday and is only sprayed when needed.

As a bonus we have the devils carnival. Rocking a #1 and is fed nutes. Same age as the tutankhamon.

DSC_041021.JPG

Size difference and color is different by a lot. She just looks all around healthy. That is the reasoning of asking for help. Something is missing. Something is wrong. We see everybody else and their HB plants and they f#%&ing rock. I want ours to f#%&ing rock.

Edit - they are getting a GE drench as we speak. 1.5 gallons 7 ml of GE .5 ml of tea.

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I dunno what I am saying exaclty Morglie. Sorry for the confusion. I am new to this I am hoping to just get a strain that produces just auto beans. If the first cross gives me all auto's then job done. Will they be all fem ? DDA pollen was fem. That would give me a half Auto Destroyer half Dark Devil ? If I cross the offspring of that with the fem DDA pollen again that would give me three quarters DDA ? Is this right logic ?

You're right on track there. So, if I'm understanding correctly, you reversed the DDA to pollinate the destroyer auto? If you reversed a female to pollinate a female (same plant or another) then you will have fem seeds. And my stoned self just realized they are both autos which means they were both female, so yes, you should have fem seeds.

Edit: unless there are autos that aren't fem. I've never seen any and it seems to defeat the draw of autos being a quick fire way to get a harvest.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

You're right on track there. So, if I'm understanding correctly, you reversed the DDA to pollinate the destroyer auto? If you reversed a female to pollinate a female (same plant or another) then you will have fem seeds. And my stoned self just realized they are both autos which means they were both female, so yes, you should have fem seeds.

Edit: unless there are autos that aren't fem. I've never seen any and it seems to defeat the draw of autos being a quick fire way to get a harvest.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
We supplied the pollen from the DDA. It is female pollen. And yes they have regular autos. The auto craze started a few years ago and only regs were available. Then feminized seeds became popular and went from there. :thumb:

Cubbies:high-five:

Cubbies WIN!!!! :woohoo:

Had to share in the excitement. :laughtwo:

REPOT and flip them bitches
Thanks for the imput!! Much appreciated! I don't think I've seen you here before. :welcome: to our journal!
Cubbies WIN!!!! :woohoo:

Had to share in the excitement. :laughtwo:
Oh my gosh! I don't think there was a dry eye here last night! What a great game! Thanks for paying attention Sue!

Now, I need to get off of here and go finish jarring up last week's harvest so we have room in the tent for today's harvest. Aah, life is good! I think k we have over 12 strains to chose from here. I love how Nis spoils me!

:hug:

:passitleft:

Dry weight UPDATE!

I'm going to put these up quickly. I've got 5 plants to get as far as i can on today before I run off to take Bean to the dr, then make jmans wrestling meet an hour from the Dr's. Lol! Busy busy busy. Makes me wish I was working. Lol

Heavyweight Wipeout Express Auto
She was a squatty little girl. I'm very happy with the 2 zips weight!

Purple Kush Reveg

She was a lanky tall girl. I'm very pleasantly surprised with the 5 zip pull! Yes!

Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto
Just shy of 3.5 zips! That's very impressive for an auto! Woot!

Well here we are with an update for the brix girls. After investigation this evening they are in need of watering. Tonight they are due for a GE drench but have yet to give it to them since we would like some input first. I will say that it had been misleading on when to water them. Have been letting them dry out completely and at the first signs of wilting. But I do think we have figured out the issue on 2 of them...and actually they look better in the pictures than what I think they do in person. The problem we are thinking is that there are a ton of roots. Personally, we would be transplanting them now but not sure if we need to wait a bit longer. Also they are 7 weeks from seed and I would think that they would be a bit bigger by now. I think starting in solos slowed them down a bit and we wont be doing that anymore. Starting in 1s. But on to the pictures.

Blue Dream

DSC_039417.JPG

DSC_039520.JPG

DSC_039618.JPG

Strawberry cake

DSC_039915.JPG

DSC_039715.JPG

DSC_039815.JPG

Kosher Kush

DSC_040015.JPG

DSC_040116.JPG

Tutankhamon

DSC_040210.JPG

DSC_040318.JPG

Incredible Bulk - Flux

DSC_040919.JPG

Group

DSC_040820.JPG

So what to do? Give them a GE drench and keep on rolling? Transplant them? Well my thing with transplanting to 7s already is that we totally want them to get a bit bigger before the flip. Not ready for the final pot in my opinion. But we shall go with the expert brixxers opinion since it is our first run with the kit. Oh and we have been following water, transwater, GE Drench, and repeat. Brix is sprayed on Wednesdays and de stress was last applied Sunday and is only sprayed when needed.

As a bonus we have the devils carnival. Rocking a #1 and is fed nutes. Same age as the tutankhamon.

DSC_041021.JPG

Size difference and color is different by a lot. She just looks all around healthy. That is the reasoning of asking for help. Something is missing. Something is wrong. We see everybody else and their HB plants and they f#%&ing rock. I want ours to f#%&ing rock.

Edit - they are getting a GE drench as we speak. 1.5 gallons 7 ml of GE .5 ml of tea.

nis, I'm just catching up on this thread...please feel free to post HB questions on Docs threads too. -Does he visit this one? he visits the other one..
:)

Paging Brix support....;)
:popcorn:

nis, I'm just catching up on this thread...please feel free to post HB questions on Docs threads too. -Does he visit this one? he visits the other one..
:)
He does not visit this one...yet hopefully.
nis...just saw you did post earlier...ooops... :) catching up!!
Yup. Thought that would be the best place to throw a flag and get some help here. Thanks!

Since they got GE last night do we wait for the next watering to transplant? That's what we would normally do but making sure. 7ml Transplant and how much tea per plant? Just trying to go through the instructions and pick out all of the info.

:thanks:

I'm not the brix expert yet, but Doc is a stickler for drying out a pot and scoring them roots before a transplant. The size of those roots don't look to scary. I asked Doc recently about a photo of his that showed a freaking fishing net of roots that came out of a 1 gal.

I'm not the brix expert yet, but Doc is a stickler for drying out a pot and scoring them roots before a transplant. The size of those roots don't look to scary. I asked Doc recently about a photo of his that showed a freaking fishing net of roots that came out of a 1 gal.
And pictures like that is why I wasn't sure if transplant was needed yet. :thumb:

So I dont want to speak out of turn, but heres what I'd do:

you said those have been in those pots for 7 weeks?

They may not be rootbound as much as possible, but remember Doc is using strains and methods of which he is the master and creator when comparing to his pictures. My thought process is that even if you could potentially get more roots in there, because of time, you have used most of the soil energy available in that small pot already, at which time we are mostly likely to see deficiencies in our system (unless there is root failure [you really have to try hard to do this] or some environmental catastrophe).

I prefer to repot when they are drier cuz they are easier to work with and its no rush. I'm guessing they are eating pretty regular? Should only be a couple or 3 days till next feed?

Hope I answered ur ? and not too wrong.

Another thing I'm processing in my brain: I feel I top too much and wonder if I'm running into problems there, if a more simplistic approach would be better. I think the way you are fluxxing your stuff has to do with how the plant makes demands on the roots and soil, as well as it stresses itself out constantly, not being able to grow in its natural state. Some strains, some nutes dont care one bit, but I suspect this is a bit of what you are seeing. Gut feeling, probably wrong as hell.

For example strains that like the kit show very little response to stress or topping, while these other....grr....pesky strains....they like to throw a fucked up leaf hissy fit every time you look at em wrong. I guess its a labor of love.....[chokes a couple of them out in his brain]

Pineapple Express is on the agenda for tonight. The smells are very tropical and strong smell of pineapple. Very similar to Pineapple Chunk. Broke open the bud and the odor so extremely strong. Growing in such a large space you really couldn't smell her unless you got close. But now the smell is intoxicating all in itself. As for the smoke report, it tastes a little minty or a pine flavor. Canna said it reminded her of pink bubble mint gum. The high was immediate and was a relaxing energy that just washed over me. A wave that started at my feet and went up. Three rips later and I was higher than expected. I noticed while growing that she was almost two toned. A little bit of purple and some frostiness.

DSC_041318.JPG

DSC_041417.JPG

Fastbuds did an awesome job with this strain and I believe it will be in the breeding tent after the Devil's Carnival is done. Just need to decide what to cross it with...hmmmm

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom