Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Wowzers that bloody skunk sure is purdy
She is! I was hoping to get a strain that tasted like old school weed. Skunk was the high dollar stuff back in the day. Hopefully she will have that flavor. Good to see ya Chef!
Love black strains. Loving the bloody skunk. What did that sucker weigh? Ooo wee

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
We find it disappointing to get a harvest weight, then go back in a week and have 1/4 the weight there. We usually only do a post hang weight. I'd be happy to get a couple zips from her. She's not super dense, so she will dry up a lot. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a decent weight.
Thanks girl! Good to see you this morning!

:passitleft:

Hey, aren't you too married or something, lol? When spouses find themselves communicating online... it's time to lock up all the electronic toys for a month.

DISCLAIMER: I'm divorced ;) .

Hey, aren't you too married or something, lol? When spouses find themselves communicating online... it's time to lock up all the electronic toys for a month.

DISCLAIMER: I'm divorced ;) .
Well, see, we are also communicating with each other via text. If we locked up the devices for a month, we wouldn't be able to talk on his breaks. Boo! Lol

:rofl: It happens here too, we used to play online games together from 2 pcs, and would still write in game chat instead of talking :rofl:

I'm jealous of the new USB camera I want one and I hope I don't sound like a exploitive lol but what do you mean by "back building"?

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Back building is a technique that simulates the bud hitting something above it and can't grow any taller. So this tells the plant to back building the Colas. The result is big fat dense buds. Light Addict has a great tutorial on it, but basically all it is is midway through flower you cut the smallest little bit off the top of the bud. Like 2 or 3 pistils and a tiny bit of bud. When I do one of our bigger plants we end up with just a tiny bit to throw in a one hitter. I prefer it opposed to not doing it. The appearance and bud structure is more appealing to the eye.

Back on October 4th - October 7th we had quite the talking about this as well. :thumb:

Good afternoon Nis & Canna.... :passitleft:

I am so going to try that back building technique next grow season Nis, thanks for that info.
I'll get some pictures of of the pineapple express tonight...probably will harvest her since we were going to tomorrow. 6 giant buds will take 20 mins to do...if that. But anyways we used the "back building" on her and it worked beautifully.

basically all it is is midway through flower you cut the smallest little bit off the top of the bud. Like 2 or 3 pistils and a tiny bit of bud.

So just (maybe a week) after the stretch ends, then?

I'm not sure whether or not I'll end up with two clones of the same plant growing in the same conditions - but if I do, I might try this on one of them.

It's a process I believe in as well!...not necessary on all strains...butt...my experience(limited) works on building denser nugs on plants that are prone to fluffy buds...would start approximately a month before anticipated finish...h00k...

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

HARVEST UPDATE

Today we harvested the Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto, Heavyweight Wipeout Express Auto, and the CKS Purple Kush reveg. Pretty good haul for the day. Oh and to clarify on the entire back building topic, the PE was "back built" and the WE was not. Didn't get any pictures of the PK since we didn't think about it until she was already chopped up. Damn stoners. :rofl:

Pineapple Express

DSC_034917.JPG

DSC_035022.JPG

DSC_035120.JPG

DSC_035220.JPG

DSC_035317.JPG

Then we had the clone experiment.

DSC_034216.JPG

DSC_034519.JPG

DSC_034615.JPG

Wipeout Express

DSC_035422.JPG

DSC_035518.JPG

DSC_035621.JPG

DSC_035724.JPG

DSC_035817.JPG

DSC_035919.JPG

The purple kush suffered a lot during the heat issues we were having and didn't fair too well. There was a ton of leaves and a PITA to trim. Still good for a few ounces but took a lot longer than the other two autos. Tomorrow we have one more to harvest...Green love potion.

Drive by fluxing...will have better pictures tomorrow...

DSC_036018.JPG

We also received our 7pipe twisty blunt today and as of right now, we enjoy it. We first started off using it like a "blunt" but where we found it to perform the best was in a water pipe. It is a common 14mm so you can use it with your bong. Then it is an "endless" bowl. We comfortably could fit 3 grams in there and it could easily hold more. We shall see how the repeated use does on it.

DSC_036115.JPG

DSC_036312.JPG

DSC_036617.JPG

That's all I have for tonight as we are doing Cubbie Bong Rips in hopes they can get something going in this world series. So with how they have been playing, we have taken quite a few. Anybody else want some?

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

Back
Top Bottom