Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Heya Canna,

Uh you know what it is. :rofl: Far East Buds actually got me one day. Early in the morning after a shower and a real good bake sesh, fresh pair o kakis on. Had Meghan and I rolling.

Hey thanks for firing that off for me the other day. You guys are tha bombdiggity dankest show in town.

Later y'all

got one myself a couple weeks ago nis...kewl toy fer' sure...

Picture_001388.jpg

...those auto's look pretty much like done!??...must be a grind having to harvest every other week...or so it seems...lolool...Cheerz...h00k...

got one myself a couple weeks ago nis...kewl toy fer' sure...

Picture_001388.jpg

...those auto's look pretty much like done!??...must be a grind having to harvest every other week...or so it seems...lolool...Cheerz...h00k...

Yeah they are about done. We will check them in a couple days and probably pull them this weekend or so. Then that'll leave 2 autos still flowering. The amnesia haze is 5 weeks in and has showed no signs of flowering yet. :thumb:

High there Jake! What are you wearing Jake?! Hahaha!

:passitleft:

:passitleft: didn't mean to be rude. Just coughin hard here. This dang cold and bigboy bong rips don't mix. :passitleft:

Evenin Canna, Nis and a bunch of friends! Hows all gang....isn't harvesting and jarring fun! C & N ,..you guys do it quite a bit...dunno how ya's find all the time with work, kids , dogs, household chores and each other....really you guys! I'm tired just thinkin about it like that....jeesh! Anyhow , wanted to cruise thru and drop a bucket of smiles for passers bye....cheers C, N, and gang!:circle-of-love:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Evenin Canna, Nis and a bunch of friends! Hows all gang....isn't harvesting and jarring fun! C & N ,..you guys do it quite a bit...dunno how ya's find all the time with work, kids , dogs, household chores and each other....really you guys! I'm tired just thinkin about it like that....jeesh! Anyhow , wanted to cruise thru and drop a bucket of smiles for passers bye....cheers C, N, and gang!:circle-of-love:
Hey bud! How's it going? I've got a harvest to do tomorrow. It's one auto, so it won't be bad at all. I'll bring her to the kitchen, chop off her arms, wash/rinse her in the sink, trim up a bit, then BAM! On the hanger she goes. Back in the dark. Lol! But we also have to clean the kitchen, make capsules, and do some more juicing. It'll be a busy day tomorrow for sure. The kids can do some cleaning while I take care of the meds. Sounds like a great plan to me! Lol!!

:passitleft:

Hey Nis, just another newbie question. So, when your looking at the trics, how do you know when it's done? We picked up a teslong scope so we can now check things out up close. We have watched some vids but info seems scattered all over the place on this. Some say milky is best, some say 40% Amber, others 60%. And everywhere in between. As 1st timers, it sucks to try to figure out what's correct and what's total BS.

Blessed Buds and be well :circle-of-love:

Hey Nis, just another newbie question. So, when your looking at the trics, how do you know when it's done? We picked up a teslong scope so we can now check things out up close. We have watched some vids but info seems scattered all over the place on this. Some say milky is best, some say 40% Amber, others 60%. And everywhere in between. As 1st timers, it sucks to try to figure out what's correct and what's total BS.

Blessed Buds and be well :circle-of-love:
It all depends on what kind of high you are looking for. Generally we like to have cloudy with 25% amber. So today there are a few of them getting pulled for harvest this weekend. But here is a picture to help you with the trichomes.

2f474ee5afe6a0c5c7c09a60663f8bb5.jpg

Have a great day bud. :passitleft:

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Harvest Update!

This is Bloody Skunk auto. We did not do any back building on her. You can see where the buds kept growing out instead of becoming dense. We have learned we prefer to backbuild because it gives a more dense, less fluffy bud. It also makes trimming easier because it seems like the fans are more segregated. I bet it still smokes great though! Lol!!

Canna do you and Nis always dry before you trim?
I did trim. Lol! The leaves are sugary, so I cut the tips off and leave the leaves on. We smoke them or make edibles instead of cutting them off and making bubble hash.

I do like to trim after I wash the buds. That way we know the trim is usable if we do decide to make bubble hash. We use foliar sprays and have had to spray the plants for Spider mites. We don't want the remains from the sprays ending up in our hash. That's why I wash first.
Those are some pretty buds! :circle-of-love:

I have to ask though, doesn't everything in that closet end up smelling just like them? I mean, yum, but I'd be a bit nervous going out with them on. I'd probably have my husband wear the sweatshirt just so I could sniff him though. :blalol:
Well, usually when we harvest, we are harvesting up to 3 big plants at one time. When we do that, we use the tent for them to dry. Since this plant is smaller, and more forgettable, I decided it would be best to hang it right there by the bud pantry so it doesn't get forgotten. Lol! Stoner problems!

You do have a point about the clothes smelling, but if I smell like weed, chances are I have it on me and that's why. Lol!

Nis and Canna, hi!
Just wanted to share a lil philosophy on the boutique growers like Dynastygenetics. We are used to banks like Barneys where it is a large factory type operation. Dynastygenetics is more intimate. Don't go looking for a particular strain. It may be six months till they release that again. For instance you want Pineapple Fields(PF) Analyze the parents. On the site we see Kali Snapple(KS)is the parent of Pineapple Fields that doenates the Pineapple scent. A quick look around will bring you to Birds of Paradise which is KS x Blue Heron. Blueberry Pineapple together? Sign me up. Already got em. With Dynastygenetics just buy what's in stock. Bluniverse was a cheap purchase but I got it for shits and grins. Want to know my choice for dynasty's bargain strain? Search for Caramel Candy Kush. Cheap strain that is pure fire. Or Lovin cup (not cheap). It's shishkaberry crossed with PF's other parent Ms. Universe which is coincidentally in Bluniverse so you know it's gonna be a stunning strain.

Just look at what they got in stock and click purchase. Like money in the bank. One of these days PF will come back in stock and I will buy 3 packs. And you should too! Until then, grow Moose and Lobsta (KS x huckleberry). It's all good there at dynasty!

All Kali Snapple plants have a big chance of pineapple terps.

Thank You Shiggs...I went cruising after reading...given lifestyle/climate,I usually don't consider "regular"seeds...kinda like the somewhat guarantee of Fem's...but given the pricing and results you consistently acquire...gives one pause to thought!...I did notice PF seemed to be available thru' one of their distributors(Rocky Mountain i believe)...Cheerz...h00k...

Thank You Shiggs...I went cruising after reading...given lifestyle/climate,I usually don't consider "regular"seeds...kinda like the somewhat guarantee of Fem's...but given the pricing and results you consistently acquire...gives one pause to thought!...I did notice PF seemed to be available thru' one of their distributors(Rocky Mountain i believe)...Cheerz...h00k...

Was all over that a bit ago! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom