Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

The star of this grow is the Northern Lights so far (the one closest to the camera). Blue Kush is not bad either (the one on the left-back). Well actually Dinachem is pretty solid also (right-back). I did actually had to stake it to keep it straight. Well i can’t wait.
So what you're saying is they're all stars. It just depends upon the angle you're looking into the tent at the time ;)

And I personally think Northern Lights is an underrated strain. A good number of growers feel that because it's an "older" strain it's not as potent as the modern strains of today. And although it might not pop the top off a THC test I'm here to tell you it's extremely good stuff. One of, if not my favorite strain. It's why I worked so hard producing Northern Light S1 seeds from the various breeders whose NL seeds I've collected. The Sensi Seeds and Nirvana (both available on the @SeedsMan site) are my two favorites.

And I personally think Northern Lights is an underrated strain. A good number of growers feel that because it's an "older" strain it's not as potent as the modern strains of today.
Growing 2 right now!
:high-five:
Got a 10pk from Phoenix seeds through some IG giveaway. I'm stoked!
:thumb:

So what you're saying is they're all stars. It just depends upon the angle you're looking into the tent at the time ;)

And I personally think Northern Lights is an underrated strain. A good number of growers feel that because it's an "older" strain it's not as potent as the modern strains of today. And although it might not pop the top off a THC test I'm here to tell you it's extremely good stuff. One of, if not my favorite strain. It's why I worked so hard producing Northern Light S1 seeds from the various breeders whose NL seeds I've collected. The Sensi Seeds and Nirvana (both available on the @SeedsMan site) are my two favorites.

Nah, NL is performing better than the others but that doesn’t mean that the others are performing badly. In my eyes they are all stars. Haha.

This is Sensis NL by the way and excuse me but f. those who say its not potent as the others. This gives me mild halucinations everytime i smoke or vape. It’s truly a trip, i can’t even smoke this everyday it’s mentally tiring much like other hallucinogens. One of my favorites and it’s in the lineage of many potent strains. Great cultivar overall.

Northern lights is in my line up for the next cycle. The question is nirvana x Sensi or the original Sensi s1.. what do you Guys think?

I would go with Sensi. Never grown Nirvanas but mine is Sensi and if you can find a similar pheno it’s really something special.

looking great there Crimson! Everything is coming along nicely and your girls look really nice and healthy.

@SQl2kGuy it’s an important lesson and I hope you learn from my mistakes and avoid doing what I did (even though my plants seem to be fattening up still :cheesygrinsmiley: )

hey @The Bard ! Remember that clone I chopped in half to reshape back in September, the one that I’m going to use as a bonsai mom?

well she’s finally gotten out of her funk. Check her out today!

Hey @ChefDGreen ... definitely learning the hard way ...

I was pretty upset a few weeks ago ... but I've calmed down ... and I'm focusing on doing better this time around ")

Hmmmm.…..I think I would go with the Sensi NL X Nirvana NL.

that’s what im thinking too. The seeds of the cross are so massive! This next cycle is gonna be a wild one; 2 tents and 8 strains.

@SQl2kGuy you know that’s all we can do, just get better every flower cycle we go through.. that’s why it’s so important to show what you’re doing so we can avoid a lot more pitfalls together

really coming along super well MrSauga. That’s going to be a nice treat for you.

I want to do my weekly update also. Today is day 57, the first day of week 9. My cookies and chem have a week to 10 days left Max. They’re pretty girls. Check em out.

This plants nugs are actually still swelling well even though I was concerned that they weren’t. They’re getting fatter and dense, so I’m very happy about that.

this plant has still mostly white pistils and is squirting out calyxes like crazy. Her nugs are still kinda fluffy though. She may end up going a full 10 weeks

It’s strange, that last girl ( Pure gas) she’s going red hairs but her trichomes are still only a little more than half cloudy.

I also harvested one of my Confidential Cheese plants. She’s all trimmed up and in the fridge drying.

that’s all I got for this week. Thanks for staying tuned everyone. Harvest is right around the corner !

I love the autumn colors of your plants @ChefDGreen I see lots of trimming in your very near future!

thanks Beez! I know I’m gonna have so much trimming to do! Just that cheese plant alone took me a couple hours. These cookies an Chems are easily twice as big as that one was.

really coming along super well MrSauga. That’s going to be a nice treat for you.

I want to do my weekly update also. Today is day 57, the first day of week 9. My cookies and chem have a week to 10 days left Max. They’re pretty girls. Check em out.

This plants nugs are actually still swelling well even though I was concerned that they weren’t. They’re getting fatter and dense, so I’m very happy about that.

this plant has still mostly white pistils and is squirting out calyxes like crazy. Her nugs are still kinda fluffy though. She may end up going a full 10 weeks

It’s strange, that last girl ( Pure gas) she’s going red hairs but her trichomes are still only a little more than half cloudy.

I also harvested one of my Confidential Cheese plants. She’s all trimmed up and in the fridge drying.

that’s all I got for this week. Thanks for staying tuned everyone. Harvest is right around the corner !

Healthy and colorful makes for a great grow! I'm actually missing the colors in my current garden ...

Well ... my education with coco continues. The coco in fabric pots is doing well ... but the coco in plastic pots has green algae on top ... which I found out is because I am not letting it dry out enough between feedings.
Are you still in veg?

ChefDGreen looking pretty up in there. Harvest is right around the corner. Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom