Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I just flipped to 12-12 a few days ago ... they are in 0.75 gallon (3 litre) plastic pots. I was feeding about 500 ml (half quart) every other day. From what I understand ... I can water less frequently or go to fabric. I read that I need to look at the top of the coco to see if it dry ...
I would be worried that you’re not getting water down to every single root only giving 500ml per day. The entire medium needs to be saturated with water at the peak of the wet cycle. That way the plant is absorbing maximum water every chance it has. If I were you id give 2L of water every other day or every third day. It will be a healthier cycle for your girls. Do you have any pictures?

ChefDGreen looking pretty up in there. Harvest is right around the corner. Enjoy :)
Thank you Ms. Bean! Trim day awaits!! I cant wait. I’m still early into my growing career, so trimming is still fun for me.

Thanks Chef... everyone gets a treat at Halloween :) I'm loving the colors throughout yours Chef! Nicely done :)

Thanks Bean! She's starting to beef up a bit now which is always a good sign :)

Yes, good dog! Thanks SQL!
Hey you wanna see something trippy?? Check out the difference yesterday and today!

Hey y'all. Just an update. I started a seedling on August 22 and in 8 weeks it barely reached 11 inches high so I topped after 7 to see if it'll gain the "girth" for what it lacks in height! Maybe a candidate for chem-dawg-chiwawa!
:rollit:
20191024_174809.jpg

Now im trying my last #4 seed started 4 days ago I'm doing an in house comparison to see how badly I screwed up the 8 week old...

@MrSauga i named her gasfruit cause that’s what she smells like! Lemony fruit and gasoline.
@warezaholic i don’t know about slow growing, maybe she’s just laying low to blow up during stretch! She looks super healthy.
Thank you very much @Bean 7175

So today marks the very last day of my ladies’ lives. I’m giving them darkness all day Sunday and harvest begins Monday morning. I took some pictures for my harvest update on Monday already. Here’s a sample for everyone to wake up to this morning!

@ChefDGreen Love the colors of the FruitGas GasFruit plant. She really turned on the autumn colors didn't she? I'll bet that's going to smoke real nice.
Yeah she’s a beautiful girl. I’m hoping the smoke is as nice as the plant looks. I’ve got two nice rooted clones of her, so I’ll definitely be doing a clone harvest of her in the near future.

I’m mostly glad about how she got chunky. She didn’t just stall like my PureGas did. Really frustrating and sad too, cause the PG had the tightest node stacking.. my bonsai mom is a cut of her though, so I’ll have a redemption flowering cycle with her in the future.

Back
Top Bottom