Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Brain batteries recharged, I hope. :surf:

Welcome back brother Magoo :ganjamon:Hope it was a chilled out vacay

Ok....so before I left town all the plants got uppotted and watered down real good with a transplant drench. I was hoping this would keep everything moist while I was gone. Worked out great. I’ve been back since Wednesday night and just watered the first 2 plants last night. Here’s a few shots of some of the kingdom before I left.

That is one of the BCO’s roots at transplant time. I had a feeling that they weren’t gonna be quite as developed as I had hoped and I was right. But they have still taken to the new soil and are loving it!

Here are a few shots of the Pugsbreath in their new pots. The roots shown here are from PB1. I hope he’s a male. Best structure and roots compared to the others. We’re gonna call him a him and try to will it so.

So after the uppotting and drench, here’s what the kingdom looked like!
FC2A059B-39E0-45C9-99E1-27BC87144AC1.jpeg
And here’s what I came home to!
DFCAECF9-2B33-4DE3-8C12-72AEDD20980E.jpeg

Day 57
House Lannister
BCO’s

So the lady that will get pollen has a new home.

A Mars-hydro 2x2 with my old light in it. The Boom-Boom Room!

She’s in there now along with house Targaryen (GG4). Both of these girls will get some pollen. The BCO will get fully pollinated and a few branches of the GG4 will get some as well. Wanted to give these two a few days head start on blooming so they have been flipped today. Each got water with tea and a foliar spray comprised of Brix and Snake Oil. Each will get more Snake oil in about 10 days or so. That’s a spray designed to give salt loving strains a little extra umphh. Here is the future mom! I lollipopped all the plants last night.

And here is the main tent after those 2 found their new home.

Definetly grew some for you while you were gone.
100%. Looked like a little mini jungle in there.
Lol like a bunch of kids or animals waiting happily at the door shouting, "DADDIES HOME! DADDIES HOME!"
:rofl:

And thanks for the warm welcome back guys! Now I just got to catch up on everyone else’s journal!o_O

Tent is looking nice and green! :thumb:

Garden is looking great Magoo! Good thing you took the BCO & GG4 it sure was getting packed, the other ladies will love the extra sapce. :ganjamon: Good timing on the transplant it seems they grew well while you were gone. Looking forward to your breeding project! :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom