Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Properly MAKING & TAKING of cannabis oil(RSO) By 420motoco

Is the only way i recommend for cancer patients as of right now. also taking the cannabis oil as a suppository

its cured humans, dogs, and cats so far. several sources online, if need be i can link them for any of you.

Co2 may work but two things i see a issue with, the machines are so expensive they make the Co2 for profit and the outcome is expensive because the machine is expensive. So finding a person with a Co2 machine to make you oil is not realistic where im from Washington State a medical/recreational state. However, Cannabis oil can be made fairly cheap if you grow your own or find a grower that will grow or give you his plants and use Everclear Which is 100% safe to consume. if you use the Phoenix tears video, you will end up making yours with paint thinner and i dont recommend that at all.

Co2 could work if you got the cash, but cannabis oil is proven to work and is much cheaper then a Closed loop Co2 system, and much safer to work with

I&i

Great info and yes the RSO will be more realistic for most people unless you're growing yourself since the machine for stuff like that is like 30k for the one ill be saving for =P

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

i dano what it is, but we always post a minute apart i swear..

Bump these beautiful flowers, and half power too very nice xbones

I&i

Haha you stalker! lol jk

I know the half power is killing it! Full power is going to break something!

what i really like about yours and curso's platinum light is that ball of clustered whiteness you guys have on the tops of your nugs. At first, i know how genetics are so i assumed curso had a good genetic, but then for you, in a completely different state to have the same result, is either insanely odd, or one of the spectrums in that light is pulling some whiteness to the top.

something i asked curso and he wasnt able to do for me, do you happen to have a x50-x100 micro you can take a pic with? i would love to see what that ball of whiteness looks like in a close up tric shot.

sure platinum wouldnt mind one of you guys supplying that as well ;)

I&i

woh wait one tic...

first off, I didnt hear Todays Christmas story off your tree........ left me hanging there.. ;)

also, how did you just take your dab. ive been dabbing for a year+ now and was not sure why you were holding the rig to your mouth while torching the nail... then i seen a cloud of smoke and my mind went (BOOM)

just yesterday, i read about a thing called a Earthstone, are you using this? or did you just scrape your dab onto your nail and heat the nail up and that work for you? ive never tried that..

I&i

what i really like about yours and curso's platinum light is that ball of clustered whiteness you guys have on the tops of your nugs. At first, i know how genetics are so i assumed curso had a good genetic, but then for you, in a completely different state to have the same result, is either insanely odd, or one of the spectrums in that light is pulling some whiteness to the top.

something i asked curso and he wasnt able to do for me, do you happen to have a x50-x100 micro you can take a pic with? i would love to see what that ball of whiteness looks like in a close up tric shot.

sure platinum wouldnt mind one of you guys supplying that as well ;)

I&i

Ya I had the same problem with a diesel I grew 2 years ago with the old LED because I got the LED to close to the plants but this time its weird that the lower part of the same plant bleached out but the one that was 2 inches from the old LED did not have a problem lol. Only thing I can think of with the old led the half power setting has the leds going down 2 lanes and the lower branch is more in the middle of one lane and the one thats not bleached is sitting off to the side of the lane but right next to the glass and since these leds focus the light down that might be why this happened I don't know what do you think? The tip of the AC/DC did bleach under the platinum before I caught it and raised it. Every strain seems to be different at what distance it will bleach out at I have noticed because the LEDs are so powerful. Ill have to do some research online and see why it happens or how. I have a USB microscope thats gets perfect shots. After harvest i'll take some video and pictures under the microscope.

woh wait one tic...

first off, I didnt hear Todays Christmas story off your tree........ left me hanging there.. ;)

also, how did you just take your dab. ive been dabbing for a year+ now and was not sure why you were holding the rig to your mouth while torching the nail... then i seen a cloud of smoke and my mind went (BOOM)

just yesterday, i read about a thing called a Earthstone, are you using this? or did you just scrape your dab onto your nail and heat the nail up and that work for you? ive never tried that..

I&i

Haha OMG dude its a mind blowing best tasting dab you have ever had Poetry in Metal Nail (look it up!) and a Health stone.. I have my review posting on my youtube page talking about about it tomorrow morning if you want to check it out.. ill post it here too if you like.

The health stone goes into the nail, put your dab on the cold stone, and the nail has a hole in the side of it next to the stone where you apply a torch to it to heat up the stone under your dab slowly heating it up through all the levels of vaporization from 300 to 400+ so you vape every type of terpenes in the med instead of torching it at 400 on a nail destroying all the other levels of medication and all the flavor. Because let me tell ya you have NEVER tried anything this flavorful with dabbing before untill you try this. I just bought the best E-nail on the market then I got this a month later... now i'm cleaning up my e-nail to sell on ebay lol

ok im confused happens all the time ha..

so i do dab every day, i know about the hole in the tit nail and heating it up as well.. now i got confused as to what u use.. a poetry in your nail? do you have a link or can u pm me a website so i can buy one?

i was going to buy a healthstone this week, but will wait to see what your using.

i use a small rig, let me see i think i got a pic on here

20140603_072831.jpg

This is called Solventless made by Clear Extracts here in Washington State. best tasting, no solvent used, purest, cleanest extracts ive come across to date. i still make my extracts but this stuff blows anything ive had out of the water even winterized.
20141203_203021.jpg

I&i

Edit : i do have bigger rigs, that is just my daily guy. i like smaller rigs for dabs, i get a much smoother hit and more flavor with less stale air. that actually cost the same as my 2 footer

ok im confused happens all the time ha..

so i do dab every day, i know about the hole in the tit nail and heating it up as well.. now i got confused as to what u use.. a poetry in your nail? do you have a link or can u pm me a website so i can buy one?

i was going to buy a healthstone this week, but will wait to see what your using.

i use a small rig, let me see i think i got a pic on here

20140603_072831.jpg

This is called Solventless made by Clear Extracts here in Washington State. best tasting, no solvent used, purest, cleanest extracts ive come across to date. i still make my extracts but this stuff blows anything ive had out of the water even winterized.
20141203_203021.jpg

I&i

Edit : i do have bigger rigs, that is just my daily guy. i like smaller rigs for dabs, i get a much smoother hit and more flavor with less stale air. that actually cost the same as my 2 footer

Lol sorry I have a review coming out in the morning so you can see on video what im talking about..

If im right that looks like a 10mm male connection you have so all you need is there 10mm female and a jet lighter and your set. here is the site to buy one just select your size and it will fit perfect just like the nail you have on. This item is unavailable - Etsy

Dont forget the health stone! you can go here or im sure e-bay has like 5 packs for $100ish Health Stone Glass - Replacement Vapor Stone

Thats some bomb concentrates I have tried it before or stuff identical lol

Thats some bomb concentrates I have tried it before or stuff identical lol

The guy that is teaching the handful of people up here in washington is from down I'm cali. It started there, made its way up here about 6 months ago and just now is getting known. I've been hooked for a few months now. So smooth and great tasting. Stuff I have now taste like maple syrup

I&I

The guy that is teaching the handful of people up here in washington is from down I'm cali. It started there, made its way up here about 6 months ago and just now is getting known. I've been hooked for a few months now. So smooth and great tasting. Stuff I have now taste like maple syrup

I&I

Omg I can wait for Co2 machine! its going to be fun making concentrates the safe and legal way =P

Just wait till you get this nail if you think it taste good now its going to BLOW your mind after this nail trust me! just make sure to study some videos on how far to hold the jet away then your set.

I have a healthstone sherlock. Only complaint I have with it is it doesn't have feet. You have to hold it the whole time. I was going to use an old pipe stand I have, but decided I wanted something better. It's a classy piece of glass, and the healthstone works well. I still prefer my little bubbler+enail. I call it Roger (because it looks like Roger from American Dad)...lol

:cool:

I have a healthstone sherlock. Only complaint I have with it is it doesn't have feet. You have to hold it the whole time. I was going to use an old pipe stand I have, but decided I wanted something better. It's a classy piece of glass, and the healthstone works well. I still prefer my little bubbler+enail. I call it Roger (because it looks like Roger from American Dad)...lol

:cool:

Nice! I have not tried a health stone the normal way but with adding the flame directly on your meds its just torching them. With this MoonRock Nail with a health stone the flavor is crazy I just wish I could explain it but its one of those you have to try to know lol

Hey everyone I have the review of the Poetry in Metal MoonRock Nail/holder with a health stone review up since so many people has been wondering how the hell im dabbing lol.

Jay, what do you think would be the best option for a cancer patient? I need to look back and see how you make the pills.. My poor mother is fighting cancer and when she gets out of the hospital, I want to find something she can consume that will help her get through all of this crap and help fight the evil cancer.. I love your videos, its one of the reasons I started to grow was to be able to help my mother, and my epilepsy....

I am trying to figure out a way to get her to try it as she has been against MJ for years and was subject to the sense less brainwashing provided by our government..

Back
Top Bottom