Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Well I had a fun time with the first California power outage last night so I recorded what I did for everyone.

Its also picture update time! They have been exploding all over the place lol
0012073.JPG
0022055.JPG
0031973.JPG
0041849.JPG
0051748.JPG
0061538.JPG

The Pre-Flower tent is growing fast!
0071443.JPG

The vegging/juicing tent keeps hugging the LED's lol
0081326.JPG

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

I've thought about juicing leafs along with some kale and spinach with some apple and cucumber, just think of the combos. Looking good my friend.:Namaste:

I've thought about juicing leafs along with some kale and spinach with some apple and cucumber, just think of the combos. Looking good my friend.:Namaste:

That would be a great mix! after you get use to it.. its not that bad lol Thanks again and Happy Growing!

I use the Azamax as well, and that stuff works well! I have not tried the other one yet.. I also used the Azamax as a drench when I had a little soil nat problem and wow did it work well... I also have a bottle of Captain Jacks Dead Bug and you can get that at even Lowes for like 8 dollars a bottle.. Much cheaper than some of the other over priced organic bug sprays... Good Job on those little suckers, I think if you did another spray in 5 or so days that would catch any of the eggs as well and completely wipe them out..

oh almost forgot, use the Azamax as a preventative.. It will make the bugs first bite of your plant a unpleasant one.. So I do use the Azamax probably 2x a month as a spray just to keep things in check and I have not seen any more pests.. The only drawback to the Azamax is its like a mild pepper spray, so be careful when using it lol.. It can bet you up pretty good if you stay in the room a bit too long when spraying lol.. Kinda a mild tear gas effect heheh... It will also cause some irritation on the skin and so forth, so best to use protection when spraying..

Sweet thanks for the info! Since they are so infested the guy told me to do it 3 days in a row with one then 3 days in a row with the other and that should destroy them. Then just watch out for them and make sure I got them all. Ill have to check out the Captain stuff if they have it at home depot. The problem with maintenance spraying is the juicing factor I must flush and make sure its out of the plant to start back juicing. If I can get them killed off I should not have a problem anymore, the reason I got them in the first place is because I was outside and did not think and went right into the tent so they jumped off me im sure lol.

Thats what I have been hearing about needing protection. Thanks for the heads up! Im going to have to wear long sleeves and pants with a hoodie or something for the AzaMax. The other stuff im using does not do anything like that thankfully or I would have found out the hard way. Im only using a mask and eye protection on that stuff lol. Maybe the paint store will have those white suits and face masks that might work for this for cheap.

I agree, I wish I had a way to 100% insure against any pest getting in.. I run intake filters and screens on my tents, but I have a crazy cat who runs into the room from time to time lol.. So I know nothing is 100%

I need like triple filtration and sanitation, when I see that cat sneak in and start scratching I start freaking out lol.. Another thing I do is all around the area that my room is in I spray heavy duty yard sprays and such, that keeps things in check all around outside the room and helps keep things out as well.. Before I started my grow I did a recon of the entire area, found tons of spider mites and all kinds of other plant killing insects, so I went on a rampage for 2 months all around the house spraying all my bushes, treating the patio, the entrances and exits lol.. and it worked!! Now I just have to remember to re-spray after it rains again.. That should keep them all in my neighbors yards and away from mine.. and HD doesn't carry Captain Jacks, only Lowes and Hydro Stores, and I had to check online to see what Lowes carried it as not all do..

I agree, I wish I had a way to 100% insure against any pest getting in.. I run intake filters and screens on my tents, but I have a crazy cat who runs into the room from time to time lol.. So I know nothing is 100%..

I'm hip...
guardian.JPG

She's a real killer... :straightface:

I need like triple filtration and sanitation, when I see that cat sneak in and start scratching I start freaking out lol.. Another thing I do is all around the area that my room is in I spray heavy duty yard sprays and such, that keeps things in check all around outside the room and helps keep things out as well.. Before I started my grow I did a recon of the entire area, found tons of spider mites and all kinds of other plant killing insects, so I went on a rampage for 2 months all around the house spraying all my bushes, treating the patio, the entrances and exits lol.. and it worked!! Now I just have to remember to re-spray after it rains again.. That should keep them all in my neighbors yards and away from mine.. and HD doesn't carry Captain Jacks, only Lowes and Hydro Stores, and I had to check online to see what Lowes carried it as not all do..

Living in the tropics brings untold "potential" pests. You've seen my cat ^^, and I have a couple big dogs too, so hair is inevitable, but I've kept the bugs in check for years, by doing the same thing you've done. I treat my entire yard fairly densely with a broadcast spreader at least yearly, then with what's left over (usually takes 1.75 bags), I make a couple passes in my neighbor's yards in an effort to push the bug-border as far away as I can. It works, but like most things, diligence and persistence wins the day.

:peace::cool:

Hmmm may have to try this this year. I'm pretty against chems in my food, but need oil has been banned it Canada as a preventative pest deterrent because it's not a real pesticide or some stupid bull. Might have to make some habenero spray. Been using borax traps for ants so hopefully next year I'll have less aphids. ****ing bugs, and damned cats for bringing in all the nasties...

I agree, I wish I had a way to 100% insure against any pest getting in.. I run intake filters and screens on my tents, but I have a crazy cat who runs into the room from time to time lol.. So I know nothing is 100%

Ya I have a little monster chiwawa that prob bring them inside all the time. I need to spray the outside of my house when I get some extra $ lol

Hmmm may have to try this this year. I'm pretty against chems in my food, but need oil has been banned it Canada as a preventative pest deterrent because it's not a real pesticide or some stupid bull. Might have to make some habenero spray. Been using borax traps for ants so hopefully next year I'll have less aphids. ****ing bugs, and damned cats for bringing in all the nasties...

So far its working I have tonight and tomorrow to spray and thats the 6 days like the guy told me and I think in a week ill spray again just in case unless I see signs again.

I have a few more updates for everyone!

Got a few females and one male so far! The Cheese and Blurp are def female.

Here is the Flowering update! They are getting HUGE! Cant wait till harvest. Still have not figured out how i'm going to process it tho. Thinking we are going to do dry ice with the bubble bags to make pills for angie to take. I cant wait till I can get my Co2 machine until then I will have to figure out what kind of concentrate works for angies and mine conditions. what do you guys think?

Looking Great!!!!!! and you should have the little buggers under control.. and J189RFC, the Azamax is all organic and you can use it until the time you harvest if need be.. Its just kinda pricey and not so fun to play with..

I seriously cant wait till I get to flowering, im almost there!! I am setting up my flowering tent right now, and hopefully will have it completed today, if this rain would stop lol.. I cant wait to produce some flowers that look as good as the ones you are growing... Awesome Job so Far!!! I also would like to get into juicing, and trying to come up with something that will help my Mom... She is battling cancer atm so im trying my best to find something that can help her...

Thinking we are going to do dry ice with the bubble bags to make pills for angie to take.

I'm not a fan of dry ice bubblebag extraction. It might look like hash, but it's heavily contaminated with plant matter when you flash-freeze it like that. If you gotta do it, then I guess it's better than storing all that extra plant matter, but if you don't clean it, dry ice hash can be over 80% plant matter.

I cant wait till I can get my Co2 machine until then I will have to figure out what kind of concentrate works for angies and mine conditions. what do you guys think?

This^^ !! Wait for this machine and do some ice/water extraction until then. That's what I think.

:cool:

Looking Great!!!!!! and you should have the little buggers under control.. and J189RFC, the Azamax is all organic and you can use it until the time you harvest if need be.. Its just kinda pricey and not so fun to play with..

I seriously cant wait till I get to flowering, im almost there!! I am setting up my flowering tent right now, and hopefully will have it completed today, if this rain would stop lol.. I cant wait to produce some flowers that look as good as the ones you are growing... Awesome Job so Far!!! I also would like to get into juicing, and trying to come up with something that will help my Mom... She is battling cancer atm so im trying my best to find something that can help her...

I just turned off all the fans in the tent and sprayed the Azamax with only eye and mask protection with shorts on and had not prob with it getting on me or any irritation that I noticed but every time after I spray anything like that I take a shower to make sure I do not get any burns or anything if it did get one me.

Hell ya cant wait to see. I have to catch up with everyones grows. I have been sooo busy! Family coming into town soon too they are going to love it here i bet!

Omg thanks so much! Im just happy everyone is enjoying what im doing and have been so supportive and helpful!

Sorry to hear about your mom! Best way with cancer is def a RSO(or even Co2 oil since it is cleaner) since its so concentrated and also juice since it gives no head change and to keep boosting your endocannabinoid system to fight the cancer but you would have to have a 10:1 20:1 30:1 etc strain thats CBD dominant for RSO oil or the Head change will be strong if its THC dominant. Unless she does not mind the head change and you could SLOWLY like grain of rice build her to a gram a day when her tolerance gets up there and shes use to it. Everyone is different so no matter what even with the CBD start with a little and build it up. Hope the best with your mom!

I'm not a fan of dry ice bubblebag extraction. It might look like hash, but it's heavily contaminated with plant matter when you flash-freeze it like that. If you gotta do it, then I guess it's better than storing all that extra plant matter, but if you don't clean it, dry ice hash can be over 80% plant matter.

This^^ !! Wait for this machine and do some ice/water extraction until then. That's what I think.

:cool:

Well the good thing is the plant matter would be fine since we are putting them into capsules for Angie to take to replace her CBD meds. We need to get the crystals off that are high in CBD and get them into her lol

Thats what I was thinking since I do not want to deal with explosive shit that is prob illegal anyways i bet since it could explode if this way works to keep everything in check for her then perfect till we can save up and do it the safe and legal way ^^

keep on with that great work friend xbones, good to know you have it under control, can't wait to see harvest yields!!
:goodjob:

Thanks so much! Me too cant wait to see what we will get from dry ice and maybe water extraction from this harvest since im not curing it this round but for a few branches to test out and learn to cure perfectly =P

Its flower day 48!! the Harle-Tsu's and the AC/DC are getting Huge! Its picture time!

0061547.JPG
0071451.JPG
012845.JPG
013771.JPG
0012090.JPG
016571.JPG
018465.JPG
020401.JPG

Properly MAKING & TAKING of cannabis oil(RSO) By 420motoco

Is the only way i recommend for cancer patients as of right now. also taking the cannabis oil as a suppository

its cured humans, dogs, and cats so far. several sources online, if need be i can link them for any of you.

Co2 may work but two things i see a issue with, the machines are so expensive they make the Co2 for profit and the outcome is expensive because the machine is expensive. So finding a person with a Co2 machine to make you oil is not realistic where im from Washington State a medical/recreational state. However, Cannabis oil can be made fairly cheap if you grow your own or find a grower that will grow or give you his plants and use Everclear Which is 100% safe to consume. if you use the Phoenix tears video, you will end up making yours with paint thinner and i dont recommend that at all.

Co2 could work if you got the cash, but cannabis oil is proven to work and is much cheaper then a Closed loop Co2 system, and much safer to work with

I&i

Its flower day 48!! the Harle-Tsu's and the AC/DC are getting Huge! Its picture time!

0061547.JPG
0071451.JPG
012845.JPG
013771.JPG
0012090.JPG
016571.JPG
018465.JPG
020401.JPG

i dano what it is, but we always post a minute apart i swear..

Bump these beautiful flowers, and half power too very nice xbones

I&i

Back
Top Bottom