Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everyth

Hey everyone! I did an update video this morning just talking about what I have been doing and showing the progress the plants are having. The flowering plants has been in 11/13 light cycle since 10/25/14 making that 10 day in flowering when I shot this video way early this morning.

The vegging plants are doing great growing like mad and no signs of spider mites! The seedlings are not happy at all and thinking it has gotten to cold causing the purpling in the leaves since they could not take up certain nutrients when its so cold but have now fixed the temperature by closing the windows at night and hoping they will come back to life. What do you guys think?

Ill take some pictures soon enough of the flowering,Vegging,and 4x4 tents tonight or tomorrow and get them posted for all the picture lovers out there. Happy Growing everyone hope you enjoy

[video=youtube;s6D8naLKkaI]
[/video]

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everyth

Time to sit down with my coffee and watch your latest video.

Always awesome updates from you, and I am super interested in seeing what 11/13 yields for you. I have heard lots of good things about it (doing it myself), so watching another grow progress is very exciting.

:goodjob:

Very nice setup xbones! Great growing!
:bravo:

Welcome to the Journal and thanks! I took some pictures of the juice tent before I trimmed and after. I trimmed and topped every vegging plant that was above the level i picked and juiced it all.

Here is the before pictures and as you see I still have the cardboard separating them although its not needed anymore I need to take it down lol
0022024.JPG
0041821.JPG
0031944.JPG

Here are the after pictures
0051719.JPG
0081302.JPG

The flowering tent is super busy growing. They have been stretching 2-4 inches a day and started showing some flowers. Figured I would take some shots of the startings of flowers!
0091160.JPG
0101061.JPG
011908.JPG
014684.JPG
015616.JPG
016561.JPG
013756.JPG

Cant forget about the little one! lol
018454.JPG

Beautiful update! +reps!

Welcome to the Journal and thanks! I took some pictures of the juice tent before I trimmed and after. I trimmed and topped every vegging plant that was above the level i picked and juiced it all.

Here is the before pictures and as you see I still have the cardboard separating them although its not needed anymore I need to take it down lol
0022024.JPG
0041821.JPG
0031944.JPG

Here are the after pictures
0051719.JPG
0081302.JPG

The flowering tent is super busy growing. They have been stretching 2-4 inches a day and started showing some flowers. Figured I would take some shots of the startings of flowers!
0091160.JPG
0101061.JPG
011908.JPG
014684.JPG
015616.JPG
016561.JPG
013756.JPG

Cant forget about the little one! lol
018454.JPG

:bump::rollit::thumb:

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Hey everyone! I have been working my butt off! The entire Juicing tent EBB&Gro system got cleaned and still need to super top all the juicing plants since they are getting too stretchy when we need juice again next week.

The seedlings are taking off also! The flowering tent is still stretching a few inches every day and the flowers are getting bigger and bigger. Its been around 18 days since I started the 11/13 cycle and they are coming around nicely.

Hope everyone enjoys the video! Ill post a picture update in a few days.
[video=youtube;vov0LNpxTm8]
[/video]

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Hey everyone! Got those pictures for you all! Day 19 flower and trichomes are already building up on the leaves! The seedlings are doing great and growing everyday. Also have a forest going on in the juicing tent someone could get lost in there!

These pictures are taken on my Ipad mini so next time ill bust out the good camera and take some close ups for everyone. Also the little one found her end with some scissors and will be juiced.

017513.JPG
015619.JPG
019404.JPG
013761.JPG
020394.JPG
012833.JPG
011914.JPG
0091165.JPG
0071423.JPG
0061518.JPG
0051725.JPG
0041826.JPG
0031953.JPG

022333.JPG

024282.JPG
029223.JPG
028248.JPG

What up Xbones? How's it going my friend :)

The ladies have grown so much in a couple days. I love your full spectrum pictures, they give me flashbacks lol
+reps buddy
Much love

Im doing great! OMG ya they have I have missed growing so much and am loving watching them explode with the hydroponics again with help from the Platinum LED's of course now. Thanks so much hope all is going great with you also!

Looking effing great man. Seriously. I was gonna incorporate tomato cages on my current grow...chickened out, just wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. Gonna be fantastic to be able to watch someone else do it, though...that'll definitely help me decide for next time.

Looking effing great man. Seriously. I was gonna incorporate tomato cages on my current grow...chickened out, just wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. Gonna be fantastic to be able to watch someone else do it, though...that'll definitely help me decide for next time.

Thanks! Ya next time im going to veg them longer so they get the full use out of the cages but we will see what happens they are still stretching a little every day.

Amazing looking grow! I love watching these lights do so well for everyone.

Thank you so much everyone! I have a video update for everyone and there are a few changes. This new video will be on my youtube channel now so its totally dedicated to the grow and in the future making medicine from the flowers that you guys are watching me grow now. There will still be juicing videos coming also and just made a new one tonight that i'll be updating here tomorrow after it gets posted on Angies channel.

This is the official first video on my youtube channel and its a update of the grow including the Juicing tent, flowering tent, and the seedlings tent.

Cannabis Grow Update 11/16/2014 - YouTube

The Flowering plants just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The AC/DC is producing more resin than the Harle-Tsu of the 1:1 Ratio and the 1:4 Ratio phenotypes that are flowering next to it.

The seedlings are jumping in size daily and will be ready for flowering as soon as the tent is ready.

Last but not least the juicing tent is growing like crazy. I super trimmed 4 plants and have the rest to go in the next few days.

Hope everyone enjoys the video update! Picture update to come soon!

All of this is powered by PlatinumLED's

What is your YouTube channel?

Yeah, buddy.. looking great, Xb! Thank you again and again for the support. You guys are some of our favs, for real.. and we can't tell you how proud we are to be powering your grow. We all need to keep fighting the good fight..

We need to get you and Angie out some goods for the videos.. hmm....

What is your YouTube channel?

It can be found under user "xbones4494".

Back
Top Bottom