Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

I couldn't find the soy lecithin anywhere in stores had to order it but definitely use it if you can!

I wonder goes GNC carry it? Yeah X swears by it and I shall to gotta get the stuff so maybe a few days away :thanks: X

Don't have one locally so I couldn't tell you. Rite aid or Walmart and wegmans did not though.

Hey X, i put a couple pics up of the little critters in my room, can you have a look when you get a chance.Im pretty sure one is thripes which is no big deal and easy to get rid of but the other one im not sure whether its a gnat or a root aphid.thanks bro:Namaste:

Gave it my best - was tough to tell from the pic, they can look awfully similar sometimes unless you get a really good view of it. Hope you can give them the old heave-ho for good. Your grow sure looks beautiful though, regardless! :)

Hey guys, thank you for the really nice feedback on the brownies! :thanks:

Also, great feedback Doc, on the difference the soy lecithin made. :thumb:

I put a lot into figuring that out, refining the process, and the thread/post, so it means a lot to me. :)

Yes, GNC, or most health/healthy food stores have it (soy lecithin)in my experience. Thanks for the tip on that iSmokes! I found the "healthy" food store good for getting some other forms of cooking oil to use for infusion also, like coconut oil, almond oil, etc.

Thanks again guys - Mrgivemethat, let me know how it goes if you give it a shot. I plan on making more soon myself! :yahoo:

Oh, and for those who've tried it or have visited the thread, would you consider giving it a star rating when/if you have a moment?

:thanks:

Aaaaargh!!! Wrecked my PH meter tonight somehow... Don't know what happened, but the glass bulb shattered. I don't recall bumping it, and I've never dropped it... Damn, I loved this meter, too. Gonna have to scrape up a lot of loose change, lol. Sigh. :smokin:

:surrender:

sorry to hear about your meter X
good to have a big jar of coins siting around for these moments:hmmmm:

Hey X,
If your're in need I have a spare Hannah meter. Just send me your address in PM and I will ship it to you ASAP. when your don't with it just ship it back. And don't feel like your imposing or anything like that. We are all family here and family's help each other out in times of need.

Some of the realest stuff Ive read here that didnt come outta OMM'S keyboard +reps if I can A1 :adore:

sorry to hear about your meter X
good to have a big jar of coins siting around for these moments:hmmmm:

Thanks Chronic - It would be good... if I had it!
Just a bit low on funds at the moment... But, I got it figured out - see upcoming post. :)

Hey X,
If your're in need I have a spare Hannah meter. Just send me your address in PM and I will ship it to you ASAP. when your don't with it just ship it back. And don't feel like your imposing or anything like that. We are all family here and family's help each other out in times of need.

Awesome and super kind offer, A1. What a class act guy you are my friend! :bravo:

I appreciate the offer a ton, but I found and ordered a replacement probe pretty cheap, fortunately (~ $35 including tax and shipping.) Should have it by the end of the week hopefully. What a relief that it's not too bad to replace. Another reason I like this meter (though I still don't know how I broke it)! I hadn't even looked into that when I bought it, as some replacement probes are nearly as much as the whole pen itself.

Now, I'm thinking instead of replacing the pen every year or two - I'll just order a new probe instead for $35. I'm relieved it wasn't too pricey! :)

Thank you so much Alaskan1, for the extremely kind offer - had I not found this pretty reasonably, I would have almost certainly taken you up on it. :thanks: +rep!!!

EDIT: looks like I've repped you recently -- I owe ya! :)

Had something for that, thought better of it.

I don't get it...? (I can be a bit slow!)

Some of the realest stuff Ive read here that didnt come outta OMM'S keyboard +reps if I can A1 :adore:

Agreed 100% - well said! Alaskan1 is quite the nice guy, I've seen him offer or do many kind things for people. Class act, as you mention - much like our friend OMM.

Thanks for repping him, I'd just repped him so I couldn't... :thumb:

I had a decent idea on getting by until the new probe gets here for my HM PH meter: My old Oakton (the one I used before the one that broke) PH pen won't calibrate anymore, but it does take a reading. By a bit of happenstance, I'd just PH'd my nutrients to 5.80 exactly with my recently calibrated HM meter. Right after that, I broke the probe. Doh!

BUT, I was able to dig out my old Oakton PH meter and it measured the 5.8 nutrients at 6.3. It measured 4.0 solution at 4.5, and 7.0 solution at 7.5. See a pattern? Seems like it's measuring somewhat accurately (my old, previous meter) but .5 over. So stupid that it won't calibrate anymore... However, knowing that, should get me by until the new probe arrives in a few days - in theory! Just need to do a little mental calibration. ;)

Hey X,
Reps to A1 for that!
:tokin:

I do low a lot of low budget lab work X. If our equipment is still precise but not accurate, we usually hold on to it and just apply a simple calibration curve. Your pattern is easy enough for a mental calibration curve :thumb:.

I do low a lot of low budget lab work X. If our equipment is still precise but not accurate, we usually hold on to it and just apply a simple calibration curve. Your pattern is easy enough for a mental calibration curve :thumb:.

Yes, I hung on to it just in case of something just like this. Even made sure to keep liquid in the cap, refilling it periodically, so the probe wouldn't dry out. But, I wasn't sure it'd still be or was "consistently" off anymore - thankfully it was.

You don't know how many times I almost just chucked it in the garbage - wondering why I bothered keeping the cap wet, yada yada. I have a hard time throwing things away, so most times old stuff just takes up space - but this time I feel vindicated for my effort! :)

Back
Top Bottom