Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Here ya' go, UG! Just for you: ;)

Picture update day 42 (since photoperiod reduction):

feb_1_8.jpg

Vortex - I really didn't get a good picture of her this time, so I'm just throwing this one up anyway. She just won't build any kind of cola or bud-size for me despite getting a lot of primo light coverage. Compare to the Humboldt cola in the background! She does smell amazing though, and I sampled some buds I dried for a couple of days after a little trim/clean-up project that were really amazing and tasty, even without a flush.
feb_1_7.jpg

Pre-98 Bubba Kush. This plant is really at the second tier of the canopy - unfortunately it just didn't stretch like the others. But, that's part of the risk when mixing so many strains. She is so leafy! I've plucked so many fans... I nearly culled her, but I thought I'd stick with it just to get a taste to see if I like Bubba for future grow consideration. Really pretty, but different!
feb_1_61.jpg

Jilly Bean - I didn't really get a great picture of her either, in the sense that she's really a looker in person. She has a whole bunch of tops like this... This should be the big yielder of the group when all is said and done
feb_1_51.jpg

I believe this is from Jillybean, but I'm really not sure, lol. I just liked the photo more than anything...
feb_1_41.jpg

Humboldt
feb_1_31.jpg

Humboldt
feb_1_21.jpg

Pineapple Express - this plant has several nice colas as well:
feb_1_11.jpg

What BID said!
You have been a great help since I have been here. Thanks for your knowledge AND input!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I don't think the MOTY award could have gone to a better person:adore:

I feel honoured to receive any advice you give, as you are the walking bible in my books... Jorge who??

p.s...I'm hungry for an update :popcorn:

Thanks guys - you rock! :thanks:

awsome update too!!! no wonder:)

Well deserved award X. Well deserved.

Congratulations my friend!!!!

MOTY award could not have gone to a more deserving member IMO!!
And to have a NOTM on top of that is no surprise either!

Amazing update, amazing grower, amazing individual period.
Well done!!

wiw!

trophy.jpg

MOTY hella more rep+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

Congratulations!!!

awsome update too!!! no wonder:)

Well deserved award X. Well deserved.

Congratulations my friend!!!!

MOTY award could not have gone to a more deserving member IMO!!
And to have a NOTM on top of that is no surprise either!

Amazing update, amazing grower, amazing individual period.
Well done!!

wiw!

trophy.jpg

Thanks so much guys - I'm flattered and speechless. :thanks:

You guys are the best. I appreciate all the kind words immensely. Vick, thanks for that awesome trophy, haha! That brought a smile to my face - it's just missing the pile of nugs inside, pouring out of the top... ;)

Vick, thanks for that awesome trophy, haha! That brought a smile to my face - it's just missing the pile of nugs inside, pouring out of the top... ;)

the nuggs were there. We smoked 'em while you were busy giving your acceptance speech. :bigtoke:

Grats X
Well deserved indeed.

HhAA No Way didn't even clock you got both of them MOTY + NOTY!!!! Mate , congrats!!! :party:

your girls are always a joy to look at X:thumb:

damit man the plants look stupendous!!! when are they gonna develop a pc teleporter so we can send each other real world items i would send you a nug or few and then beg like Oliver for one of yours!!:thumb::circle-of-love:
MORE? How can you have more pudding when you won't EAT YOUR MEAT!? :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin: OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT THERE!!!

X, bro congrats on MOTY, Can't think of anyone more deserving. You got my vote!! And man that garden is looking sooo good!!

You've been someone that I really respect here bro, and count myself lucky to have you as a friend.

Peace and God bless,
GT

Congrats on MOTY!! You deserve it. You have been a huge help to me with my amateur learning curve. Not once have I ever felt a negative vibe from your posts. Your style is balanced enough to make sense to us newbs and garner attention from veteran growers. OK I know I just kissed your butt! That said.. what better time to show respect than now? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom