Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

shit man i was looking into entering notm for february was on your thread and wondering why everyone was high fiving you and now i see moty/noty/ damn you are a busy and popular man
and like everyone says even tho i been here only about a year but not quite yet you deserve it man
:bravo:

Congrats and thank you for your work xlr8. Well deserved titles to hold.

Hope all is well with you and your family this new year.

cheeehooooo im off today. No better way to spend it than here at 420, unless there was some swell in the water than i would be in the ocean.

First time congratulator and eleventh in line!! Congrats my friend!! Quadruple Reps!!
:circle-of-love:

Great !! Congrats X for MOTY and NOTY very well deserved for your grows But what is even more important to me is how you take time to address everyones issues and problems with the mind set that there are no dumb questions ! World Class Guy !! :bravo: Very Cool that your very own Deadhead Ripper won :high-five:

Damn Xl it's been a while and you have been very busy. Your plants look amazing! Glad I found your journal, I'll be hanging around for a while ;-) Peace

I really can't thank you all enough for the many, many kind words!

I feel very honored by the feedback, and am proud to have such a wonderful group of friends, new and old alike. I would rather respond to you all individually, but I'm afraid I'd be at it all day, and the responses might get a bit repetitive and sappy. Please know that I've read each one individually and feel so filled up with positive energy and love - it's an amazing feeling BTW. :) :)

:circle-of-love:

:thanks: a ton everyone. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Damn Xl it's been a while and you have been very busy. Your plants look amazing! Glad I found your journal, I'll be hanging around for a while ;-) Peace

4twenty4all!! I've missed you brother - so glad to see you around again! :)

I can't think of a more derserving person for a these awards. You know me I feel these awards are for someone that does alot of socializing on here. WOW both awards congradulations Xlr Keepm Green

Congrats X. Nobody deserves it more.

You always take the time to politely and logically explain things to anyone who inquires. You do it humbly and I appreciate that. You speak with a clear mind and a good heart. Members like you are the reason that 420Mag is the best MJ community on the net.

:Namaste:

I can't think of a more derserving person for a these awards. You know me I feel these awards are for someone that does alot of socializing on here. WOW both awards congradulations Xlr Keepm Green

Congrats X. Nobody deserves it more.

You always take the time to politely and logically explain things to anyone who inquires. You do it humbly and I appreciate that. You speak with a clear mind and a good heart. Members like you are the reason that 420Mag is the best MJ community on the net.

:Namaste:

I feel so completely filled up with positivity and love - I'm flabbergasted! I've learned much about growing, life, and being a valuable member here from you both - truly.

:thanks:

yeah :)

HAHA my brother! For shits and giggles I just went through and read your first journal....wow the distance you have come! I want you to know how much I appreciate your dedication to spreading knowledge. Growers are a special breed - the world would be a much better place if we had more of us- and I have been learning the hard way for a long time..... folks like you and several others on this site do much more than fight the good fight - you help teach how to fight the good fight. Legalization on the West Coast has been a game changer, but for those of us that have taken the risk for years to see the culmination in a communual sharing of know how by folks like you is a long awaited dream come true. Take pride in what you do because you should - most cannot or will not see and obtain what you do, even though most won't think twice about smoking what you do. Fucking awsome - and thanks for all the help on my grow as well. If you are ever in my neck of the woods stop by and I'll smoke you right....

HAHA my brother! For shits and giggles I just went through and read your first journal....wow the distance you have come! I want you to know how much I appreciate your dedication to spreading knowledge. Growers are a special breed - the world would be a much better place if we had more of us- and I have been learning the hard way for a long time..... folks like you and several others on this site do much more than fight the good fight - you help teach how to fight the good fight. Legalization on the West Coast has been a game changer, but for those of us that have taken the risk for years to see the culmination in a communual sharing of know how by folks like you is a long awaited dream come true. Take pride in what you do because you should - most cannot or will not see and obtain what you do, even though most won't think twice about smoking what you do. Fucking awsome - and thanks for all the help on my grow as well. If you are ever in my neck of the woods stop by and I'll smoke you right....
Awesome growth as a grower in four short years! DEDICATION to your hobby, craft, vocation, life ALWAYS PAYS OFF!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I've kept that link in my journal (1st grow) as a reminder to keep things real. I think I had a 2 star rating for it, lol! :rofl:

Fish Cake, I'm long overdue to comment in your journal. I've been lurking and I spent time catching up with it yesterday, but I ran out of time to comment (family stuff!). Boy, sounds like you had quite the scare! I'm not sure I'd have survived such a situation - with that many leo's so close. The stress must have been through the roof!! :yikes:

Must have been a huge relief in the end, though... Sure glad they were after someone else! Hope you are well buddy -

X

Back
Top Bottom