Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

yeah what everyone said:)

Holy Crap X ....nice pics but you should put up some kind of warning ......when I was scrolling down and got to the P.E. I had to turn away and put on my sunglasses

B E A Uuuuu tiful!! I said to my self, I would never get married again. But I changed my mind when I saw the pics, love at first site. I would marry that Humboldt in a heartbeat!:circle-of-love:

Hey everyone -

First, thank you all for the really nice comments on the plants and pics! This is the most pleased I've been with a grow this late in the process, and given how tightly I packed them in there I'm thrilled with how things are going. I'm really stoked to harvest these and start sampling them. I've already sampled Vortex a little, and even though it wasn't flushed or cured, it tasted exceptionally good. I can tell it'll really be great when cured.

Mostly, I needed to let you guys know that I'm very under the weather right now (sick!!), so I'm not sure what that'll mean to my time here for a bit. Nothing to worry about, it'll pass eventually. Right now, I'm going to curl up in a ball next to a box of kleenex for a bit.

Thanks again for all the love guys - it really helps!! :thanks:

Hope you feel better better soon. There is definately a bug going around. My kids and I have have been feeling under the weather too lately.

yeah my friend get better soon. your plants need a happy grower to make happy plants:):circle-of-love:

Hey X I posted a couple newby questions in your Titan flo n grow review. Not sure if you still even look at it so figured I'd post here just in case! Appreciate your help!

Just realized you are under the weather. Feel better dont worry about my dumb questions! Feel better!

Hey X I posted a couple newby questions in your Titan flo n grow review. Not sure if you still even look at it so figured I'd post here just in case! Appreciate your help!

Just realized you are under the weather. Feel better dont worry about my dumb questions! Feel better!

No worries, Doc - I was feeling a little better for the moment, so I posted a reply in the Flo N Gro review thread. :)

Hi X,

Wow...I'm finally caught up and you're feeling like crap. Sorry for that. Hope you feel better soon.

So much has happened. I love that you got member of the year...you sooo deserve it. I agree with all the wonderful things said already. I don't want your head to explode so I won't say anymore. :rofl: Just kidding...really you're the Man. I love your journals. You make us all feel like family. And you take such care to explain yourself/methods/style... yada yada.

BTW - The girls look Great!!! Really nice development going on in your garden. Love the PE, mine looked the same...really red hairs and tight compact buds. I can't wait for you to smoke her. And the Jilly Bean is fabulous, I'd really like to try that one...I'm with the others...420mag needs smellovision or scratch n sniff ... did someone say something about teleportation? Vortex also looks like it's gonna give you some nice meds. Hell they all are beautiful...very nice job. :thumb:

I hope you feel better soon. Sending positive vibes your way

:circle-of-love:

Sq

Those photos are so crisp X they burned into my retina's!
I was just talking to the wife right after looking at them, and she had a Jillybean head.
It was awesome.
Had to give my head a shake.

Beautiful job buddy!
Hope you feel better soon.
:thumb:

Them some frosty ass nuggets my Friend. Picture perfect photos too. BTW what camera are you using? Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom