Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

glad you're feeling a little better X. Don't over do it. Sounds like you're about to have a lot of trimming work to do. You're gonna need your energy!

Hi CF -
I love it! I went for some BPN Vita Blue instead - has a pretty broad range of vitamins, amino acids and other yummy products to make me feel better... :rofl:All kidding aside, I really did soak in a tub with Epsom Salts that I had on hand for the plants![/QUOTE/]

I dont blame you! LoL!! BPN Vita Blue must be much better. Love the vitamin range and amino acids. You should be up on your bud Ladder in no time!! :rofl:

Glad your starting to kick the bugs ass that got you.

Man I got it too and it was a bugger to get rid of. The trichs on the above shot are crazy. beautiful really

Hey there Shottafire - Yup, this flu is a bitch! It's nice seeing you around more again lately, brother. Even though it won't yield much, the Vortex definitely is pretty and very resinous. :)

glad you're feeling a little better X. Don't over do it. Sounds like you're about to have a lot of trimming work to do. You're gonna need your energy!

I hear you Hiker, trimming wipes me out as it is! Thanks for the well wishes - truly. :high-five:

I dont blame you! LoL!! BPN Vita Blue must be much better. Love the vitamin range and amino acids. You should be up on your bud Ladder in no time!! :rofl:

Vita Blue - not just for breakfast anymore! ;)

Some trichome pics from Pineapple Express (trim leaf):

pe_trich_1.jpg

PE_trich_2.jpg

PE_trich_3.jpg

Oh Wow!
X, those are amazing trich shots buddy!
That USB scope is truly a sharp little tool for inspection times..

:thumb:

Hey XL,
Are you feeling bad again? I hope it isn't anything too serious. I feel for you brother, unfortunately i know how it is, and I hope you feel better man!
Keep up the great work buddy!

Kindest regards

Hi X,

Yes, I am feeling better...so sorry that you're not. I hope that changes soon... sounds like you're gonna be busy very soon.

That PE is amazing +reps I love the micro shots you got, it just shows how cool our beloved plant really is.

However, I don't see a lot of amber in those shots...how many days flower is she? I would let her go a little longer...maybe sample some first, before I cut, jmho

I'll go read that link you posted about harvesting...thanks

Positive vibes my friend...feel better

Sq

Oh Wow!
X, those are amazing trich shots buddy!
That USB scope is truly a sharp little tool for inspection times..

:thumb:

Hi Vick - thanks! Yes, it's a handy and fun little scope. :)

Hey XL,
Are you feeling bad again? I hope it isn't anything too serious. I feel for you brother, unfortunately i know how it is, and I hope you feel better man!
Keep up the great work buddy!

Kindest regards

Hi Naphtali!

I'm starting to feel a little better. Still, I can tell you it knocked me back so much that I'm still a ways from 100%. Thanks for dropping by and the well wishes my friend - hope you are feeling better now.

Hi X,

Yes, I am feeling better...so sorry that you're not. I hope that changes soon... sounds like you're gonna be busy very soon.

That PE is amazing +reps I love the micro shots you got, it just shows how cool our beloved plant really is.

However, I don't see a lot of amber in those shots...how many days flower is she? I would let her go a little longer...maybe sample some first, before I cut, jmho

I'll go read that link you posted about harvesting...thanks

Positive vibes my friend...feel better

Sq

Hi Sqwheels!

Yup, you are so right that it may have longer to go than I originally thought. There were a few ambers, but not many - and that was the leaves. I've been sampling her today - taste is poor due to quick drying, but I really like the effects and "high" so to speak. Very nice, and it helped me forget my aches for a bit... Don't want to wait, but I'm going to leave it until it's ready for sure.

Thanks for the positive vibes! :thanks:

Hi Vick - thanks! Yes, it's a handy and fun little scope. :)

Hey X! If you don't me asking, what is the magnification power of the scope you're using? I'm think of getting one and wondering what's a sufficient power necessary to see the trics up close.

Hey X

I noticed my Pineapple is a little light on the trichomes at this stage. I am at 7th week 12/12.

It took 14 days to start to show hairs coming out of GLR. The buds are getting nice and plump, just not frosty as usual.

Hey X! If you don't me asking, what is the magnification power of the scope you're using? I'm think of getting one and wondering what a sufficient power is necessary to see the trics up close.

Hi KushMeister -

It's 40 x 800 I believe. The one I have is pretty generic, and despite the seeming suggestion that it works through that whole range, it actually only works at the 2 extremes. The pics above are at the lower (40x) setting. It's a fun little scope, though I wish it worked through the whole range.

Hey X

I noticed my Pineapple is a little light on the trichomes at this stage. I am at 7th week 12/12.

It took 14 days to start to show hairs coming out of GLR. The buds are getting nice and plump, just not frosty as usual.

Huh... I wonder why? I do know that I originally had 2 moms I test drove, and the one produced plants with very little stretch and relatively poor root structure. This pheno I'm growing right now looked much more indica overall, and the poor rooter looked much more sativa. I never flowered the other pheno to finish (culled it at sbout 3 weeks bloom I think), but I was able to see there are apparently some distinctly different pheno variations. Both smelled pretty similar, though.

I've definitely had a couple of plants that didn't frost up as well as I'd expect on the outside, at least. Some of them were still awfully potent, though!

Hi KushMeister -

It's 40 x 800 I believe. The one I have is pretty generic, and despite the seeming suggestion that it works through that whole range, it actually only works at the 2 extremes. The pics above are at the lower (40x) setting. It's a fun little scope, though I wish it worked through the whole range.

:thanks: That's very useful info. Means I don't have to spend lots of money on an expensive scope.

Back
Top Bottom