You're Gonna Want To Take A Seat For This Auto Grow!

It may be root damage like you mentioned but idk. Something seems to be bothering it though.✌️

Yeah and considering I'm treating both her and the Pounder the exact same that's my guess. I'm germinating a freebie they gave me and setting the t bomb on the back burner in the mean time. It already smells like weed in my tent which leads me to he she might be starting to flower from the stress.

IMG_295218.JPG

Yeah and considering I'm treating both her and the Pounder the exact same that's my guess. I'm germinating a freebie they gave me and setting the t bomb on the back burner in the mean time. It already smells like weed in my tent which leads me to he she might be starting to flower from the stress.

IMG_295218.JPG
Sucker punch, that sounds good lol. Is it Indica or sativa dominant?✌️

I love my Indica dominant strains, proper heavy weight stoned, I want to try and get some Nova OG seeds, been tested at 36% THC - thats going to be a proper heavy stoned. Perfect for bedtime and when the pain gets really bad.

The cal mag has done nothing. I've never seen new growth be this lime green before. If she's giving me this many problems already I'm thinking of just scrapping her and starting another seed.

IMG_294910.JPG
IMG_295015.JPG
IMG_295114.JPG
Honestly, she looks fine. I've had almost yellow-green new growth pop up and then darken just fine. It could just be a different Pheno.

My new leaves look pretty close to that colour. Take the plant out from under the LED's and have a look at it under sunlight. Most plants have paler new leaves than the established leaves

it looks like a copper deficiency which is almost always a water/ph thing as actually being deficient in copper is extremely rare. If your water is phed to 6.4-6.5 then theres another reason. Usually its salts locking copper out on the roots so do a big flush then feed; or its overwatering which can block copper out by the nature of the damage to the roots from overwatering. Do a big flush, feed, and let the plant dry right out. Then feed/water and let it dry out more in between. If you have the time let it dry at least twice to the point that the bottom leaves droop. That will force new root growth to overcome possible overwatering problems.

Don't you just love delivery days! More stuff coming in! Question, now that I have an RO system, do I have to add cal mag every feeding?

IMG_296516.JPG
Yes. Just your light recommended dose. Your water will have nothing in it now.
You have complete control!!!!!
Feels good right?!

Back
Top Bottom