You're Gonna Want To Take A Seat For This Auto Grow!

The other girl has popped her head out of the soil and she is now in the tent. Here's the special one. I can't see anything wrong not that I would know what to look for anyway. I've never had the opportunity till now to see the root structure on a seedling. She stopped growing for some reason, we may never know.

IMG_28829.JPG

Looks like rot rot to me. Black and slimy.

And on a side nothing not cannabis related but still plant related! These fall from the trees at my work, no clue what kind of tree it is or why it has these growths on the back of the leaves just thought it was neat.

IMG_2898.PNG
They are growing on the back of the leaves ? They look like some sort of weird Gall Wasp type thing

Not Sure What Those Things are on the Leaf... is it "save" to open one Up? What If they are insects and Come into your grow? Just spitting it out since it would be my concern :)

The baby I cant give you advice about. Not so experienced yet...

Lets grow old together.

I wish I could help you out with the suspected nutrient burn issues. But I'm noticing in your most recent pics that you might have some heat stress going on as well.

The temps have been very good, and the Auto Pounder is showing zero signs of stress. I thought it was heat stress at first too, I moved the lights up and it did nothing. The little plant still died.

I can't figure your THC Bomb out. The ones that I growed seemed to be tougher than hell. I topped them, trained them and they liked the nutes I give them. I went up to a little more than half strength with Fox Farm which was probably close to 750 or 800ppm but I can't say for sure cause I didn't have a ppm meter last grow. Hopefully she will straighten up for you.✌️

What are you growing in that might cause it to be too hot? It's hard to tell if you water has cal-mag in it naturally and in what level. Most cities publish regular water analysis. My water is hard to tell for sure as it a blend of two water sources (California). I have a rental property less than 4 miles away in a different city. They have extremely hard water there while where I live the water is relatively low in calcium.

Back
Top Bottom