Its A New Year's Flipping Party! Group Journal For Those Flipping On New Year's

420BudzFreak

Hey there everyone! I know there is a few people planning to flip on New Years day including myself. I figured I would make a common "journal" to share the journey! We can drop update pics and have a common spot to chat about the progress! I know its tough to follow a ton of journals so do what you can! :) Having a common spot for all of us flipping on the same day seemed like a fun idea :) :Namaste::welcome::thanks:

Keep it Green and have a great day! :)

I'm in I will get some good pictures tomorrow of the headband f2 s im
About to flip in the mean time to get it going here is a day ago for a few of them

420-magazine-mobile853631366.jpg
larry
420-magazine-mobile957646363.jpg
curly
420-magazine-mobile1665497724.jpg
moe but have re trained since
420-magazine-mobile1294364530.jpg
from a few days ago day 52 now since popped ....

Nice! haha the name tags are awesome.

Man, you don't mess around. I was gonna wait till I got my tent for my clones, but I since I was incited to the party I might as well join in. I will give details on my grow a little later

Man, you don't mess around. I was gonna wait till I got my tent for my clones, but I since I was incited to the party I might as well join in. I will give details on my grow a little later

Haha were only a few days out so I figured why not start up a thread :)

Nice . ..

Its a New Years flipping party!! Group Journal for those flipping on New Years.

I'm in. !!!! :) :)

I have 4 GSC cuttings from my last run, 1 blue dream seed and 1 cbd critical cure seed ready to go.

They're 80-90days in veg. I had to wait a little longer than expected for the last run to finish so I know they're gonna be too big for my net. I will get another support later of netting attached in the coming weeks

420-magazine-mobile700063155.jpg

5 are topped at the 5th node and one I left untopped.
I had a peyote cookies that got way too big and snapped when trying to train it under the net hence substituting it for the untopped GSC.
The peyote is back in my small veg room recovering
420-magazine-mobile1903953071.jpg

Hope everyone had a merry Spliffmas and looking forward to checking out everyone's Journey!

Peace

Beautiful and thanks for jumping in man .

Great set up bro .

Should be a fun ride .

I have 4 GSC cuttings from my last run, 1 blue dream seed and 1 cbd critical cure seed ready to go.

They're 80-90days in veg. I had to wait a little longer than expected for the last run to finish so I know they're gonna be too big for my net. I will get another support later of netting attached in the coming weeks

I had a peyote cookies that got way too big and snapped when trying to train it under the net hence substituting it for the untopped GSC.

Hope everyone had a merry Spliffmas and looking forward to checking out everyone's Journey!

Peace

Wow! Looks great in there. That should be a forest! Glad to have you along :) Awesome setup!

Ontario and Penny, you guys are more than welcome to enjoy the show and provide plenty of banter I'm sure ;) haha.

Keep it Green!

420-magazine-mobile700063155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903953071.jpg

Peace
Your rig is awesome.

A little about this grow... my intention was to start 12 seeds and fill my RDWC with 6 or 8 of the best. I ended up with 3. All had all sorts of issues. One grew 2 sets of leaves and then it didn't have a top, so no new growth. Another is constantly bitching about something, but it's sister thankfully has outgrown its issues and is rolling right now. This plant has three stalks with should help.

So i have 2 plants to flip. Both Lemon Skunk from DNA. The plan from the beginning was to grow the plants toward the middle between the tubs and use a LEC/CMH to finish them. I'm still gonna do that. I'm hoping the stretch wont go too far past the middle, but we'll see, rumor has it this plant gets tall. I'm using 2 400watt Black Dogs right now. Wierd set up...

I kinda goofed around a bit on this season. Id like to finish well. Fingers crossed.
c9eb7725e706b5a8c721be8126d5172b.jpg
e9a251db2337a2a201c8a1c16378c304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom