1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::hug::hug::hug:EVERYONE:hug::hug::hug::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I sure do thank everyone for their wonderful well-wishes!!!! :thanks:

I keep debating if I should just let the admins close this journal and start a new one when things are better here??? I HAVE been taking pics along the way and the grow is due to go to the end of April for the last harvesting (hubby AND back gave me an extension of time). I want so badly to be able to give updates, but just can't sit here long at all and am overwhelmed with many responsibilities that have priority at this time. Administrators, please do what you feel you have to - I'll open a new journal for the final if I need to, otherwise I WILL be back to finish this one as soon as I can. There are so many things/pictures I want to report on, including dried buds, smoke reports now that strains have cured, the last LARGE ladies (Medijuana is HUGE, G13 Haze colas are gorgeous...) and SO MUCH MORE...

but for now, my back is not good at all. I have been in excruciating pain for weeks, with a bit of a reprieve this last week from Prednisone. After 3 weeks off (2 of horrible pain), I went back to work for 3 days this week and am now in greatER pain again... second set of Prednisone starting today and an MRI on Monday.

I don't quite know where this is going ... the x-rays clearly show bone on bone (and spurs and other stuff) so they believe I have a herniated disk but can't diagnose it until after the MRI. Don't know why they have taken sooooo long to get to the MRI - UGH!!!

At least I have good smoke and pain pills (but nothing touched the pain until after I took the first set of Prednisone).

And of course, I have still had to keep up with the girls along the way. Two of our boys have helped when they can - but they have very busy lives too and don't quite understand the day to day watering (which means moving a lot of 5-gal plants to get to others), so I have had to keep up with that no matter how I feel. I haven't worked this hard to let the girls go... so there are a lot of painful tears put into this grow too. Carrying those gal jugs of water on a daily basis has not helped my back AT ALL.

Basically... the hubby needs sympathy cards cuz when granny hurt, poor grampy has to put up with granny's moanin' & groanin'!!!

Anyways... I'll leave it up to the admins on if they let me keep this journal open so I can finish it in a month or so... or if they prefer to close it and have me finish in a new journal - either way I PROMISE I WILL BE FINISHING WITH SOME REAL GOOD PICS AND REPORTS EVEN IF THEY DON"T GET POSTED TIL LATE.

Til then... I pray you all keep growin' green and that this finds you and yours healthy and happy.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Damn Granny - you're going to have to get a plumber over there to put you in a sink in the grow room! I'm sure you could work out a trade... ;)

Hope your back is ok... I get the feeling that you have a hard time sitting still and letting it heal! :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure the admins won't mind keeping your journal open as long as you wish. :blushsmile: :kiss:

:byebye:Hey sweets, hope your doing better. I am a lower back pain suffererer myself but have not gotten as bad as you...yet. That kind a stuff happens when you pick up them big o' air scrubbers, soil and water up 3 flights of stairs...:smokin::hug:

More green Love to you and best wishes from your grandkid Siscokid.

:hug::hug::hug:EVERYONE!!!!:hug::hug::hug:

First, thank you to everyone for all the well wishes!!! I've been thru a few cortizone treatments and am finally getting along *a bit* better. With the girls demands and our busiest time at work (manual labor required), it's real hard to heal the back. BUT I AM FINALLY GETTING ALONG BETTER!!!

I do have THREE herniated disks, two slightly herniated and one real bad with bone on bone. Let's see, then there are the bone spurs which are caused from arthritis and could also be causing some of the problems... and a couple other things... but basically the doc explained the aging process for so long after my MRI that I just looked at him and said, "So you're sayin' I'm getting OLD?" And we both laughed as he said "YES".

I have missed you all (and my time here) SOOOO MUCH!!!

I am SOOO HAPPY the admins didn't close my journal!!! It may take me a couple months after the grow to get all my smoke reports and bud pics in - BUT I WILL FINISH WHAT I STARTED!!!

Right now I just finished a SPECIAL BROWNIE and am tokin' away on some AK-47 - wish I could share with all of you!!! My family is all at an Easter get-together but I had things to do with the girls to catch up so I didn't go. Got done with them and have a little time to get back in here to my journal.

Next I'm going to go thru the 373 images I took along the way and will be back with at least a few today. See you in a bit!!!

MISSED YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!

FEELS FANTASTIC TO BE HERE!!!

OMG, she lives :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Good to hear you are feeling a little better. Sounds like you have a world of hurt going on there. Hope your meds are helping some. Great to hear from you.

Hey there Granny, glad to see you peeking back in and letting everyone know you are OK... Just let us know what you want to do with the journal and it will be taken care of when the time comes..It looks like you have a great group of people keeping an eye on ya... Happy Easter, and I hope you get to felling better and better... Looking forward to the pics....:ganjamon:

Back!!! Can you believe it????? LOL!!!

To start catching up, I'll add some "partial" room shots, I say "partial" cuz I can never get the whole room in the shot.

First, this was a view on Feb. 4th...
Feb4-SomeBuds-ChronicInFrontYounger-TallYoungerWWBehind.JPG

There are Super Nova Chronic in the front and younger, taller White Widow behind.

Next, the image is without the flash and from farther back, still on Feb 4th...
Feb4-SomeBuds2-ChronicInFrontYounger-TallYoungerWWBehind.JPG

In the above image, you can see how tall the White Widow is in comparison to everything else.

By Feb 21st I got the last girls in flower, but I was a hurtin' girl and had gotten way behind on harvesting which meant I also got behind on getting new girls into the flower room (the last were Medijuana and 18" tall). At that time, it was almost more than I good do just to get the ladies all watered and a couple times there were a few real dry plants (didn't do good things for them). Thank goodness hubby gave me whatever extension of time I needed.

Anyways... I ended up with over 40 plants in my original flower room. Many completing and many just going to flower. When the stretch (up AND out) began, the girls were getting way too crowded and I had to do something... so I took the lights from the veg room (last of the girls in flower - veg room closed down)...

Oh! I best correct this statement! One of my SONS spent the day moving plants for me took the lights out of the veg room and hung them in the 8' x 5' area between the two closets at the end of what had been my flower room. I had already added other CFLs to the perimeters of the room by this time.

In this next image (taken March 21st), I try to show what is/was what...
Mar6-NoMoreVeg-LightsAddedEverywhere1.JPG

By this time I have the following lights thru-out the room...
(2) 1000W MH/HPS convertibles
(1) 250W MH/HPS convertible
(2) 150W 6000 lumen Big CFLs
(8) 150W Spiral CFLs
(8) 75W Spiral CFLs
and a heck of a lot of fans
and a heck of a lot of plugins!!!

I ended up having to run off of 4 different breakers in our breaker system. I had to run two heavy duty and really long (25' and 50') cords from downstairs to upstairs to handle the 3rd and 4th set of plugins. The upstairs already ran off of 2 separate breakers. With the scrubber and the A/C-Heater unit... and those 1000W lamps (plus many more and fans), there has been a heavy load going up there!!!

And again below from March 21st, I simply highlight the far end of the rooms lights, but did get the two 1000w in the top of this image...
Mar21-LightsPlugins-LastInFlower.JPG

So lately, I have spent a LOT of time harvesting! And as you can see below from a pic taken today, April 4th... the ladies are thinning and the lights are going down on Granny's grow...
Apr4-ThinningOut-LessLights.JPG

I am down to 24 plants (plus the bottom scrub of a GH I left to finish longer). Among them are numerous Medijuana, a few White Widow, a couple AK-47, a few LD, and a gorgeous G13 Haze...

I'm gonna end for today and it may be a week, or two, or three before I'm back... but I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE REAL GOOD IMAGES!!!

Below is a taste of things to come... This is ONE of my last G13 Haze's colas (has 4 this size and 3 slightly smaller)... I put the end of the measuring stick at the bottom of the cola and it measures OVER 17 inches!!! True beauty. This one is overdue and lacking in nutes cuz it's been on water for a couple weeks... but it keeps adding bud and trichs can still go longer, so I'm keepin' it growin' a bit longer...
Apr4-G13Haze-17inchCola.JPG

:kiss::kiss::kiss:Everyone:kiss::kiss::kiss: stay safe, healthy and happy!

:yahoo: Granny's BACK!!!

Glad you're healthy(er). Man those plants look so fantastic, I can't imagine the work involved in watering them regularly. And that cola is a solid bud of the Month if not year contender as far as I'm concerned!

Power to ya. Some well deserved Reps.

Good to see you back Girl:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I sure missed your happy self.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

I take your time girl. We have all waited before and will again.....as there is no one else like you:grinjoint:

Glad you are some what better. Keep taking your meds, all kinds!:grinjoint:

Granny is getting old! Never!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Great to see ya around again Granny420, that room is busting at the seems. I have 4 bulged discs that cause me lots of pain at times, I can't imagine what you are going through..

I know you are a strong woman physically and mentally by the looks of that room, but just remember to give in to rest when you have had your long days.

Hope you enjoyed your brownie and your bowl.. I made my own brownies and they sure put me to sleep good.

Those long ladies should keep ya comfortable for a while, I wish my mom would try some for her aches and pains.. Well, take care Granny420 we'll keep the light on for ya.

Great to see ya around again Granny420, that room is busting at the seems. I have 4 bulged discs that cause me lots of pain at times, I can't imagine what you are going through..

I know you are a strong woman physically and mentally by the looks of that room, but just remember to give in to rest when you have had your long days.

Hope you enjoyed your brownie and your bowl.. I made my own brownies and they sure put me to sleep good.

Those long ladies should keep ya comfortable for a while, I wish my mom would try some for her aches and pains.. Well, take care Granny420 we'll keep the light on for ya.

:kiss::kiss:Siscokid!!!:kiss::kiss: BIG HUGS HONEY!!! Yer too young to have such back problems!!! Ya must work hard! I have sure missed you!!!! LOVIES!!!!

And granny's sendin' LOVIES out to...
:kiss::kiss:OBX:kiss::kiss: I'm waitin' for ya to git me that sink going!!!
:kiss::kiss:McBudz:kiss::kiss: My mentor didn't give up on me!! Thank You!
:kiss::kiss:Butcher:kiss::kiss: Missed you, honey!!!!!
:kiss::kiss:OMM:kiss::kiss: Yes - I'm gettin' OLD! Can ya believe that shit??? NO!!!
:kiss::kiss:SF:kiss::kiss: Thank you so much for caring, you sweetie!!!
:kiss::kiss:Nicademus:kiss::kiss: Yes - I'M ALIVE!!!
:kiss::kiss:IRIE:kiss::kiss: Thank you, honey! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter! Great to see ya!!! And thx for not closin' me down!!!
:kiss::kiss:PaPaGreen:kiss::kiss: Thx! Yes - that bud is one humdinger and so are the other colas on that plant! I'll be reporting on this G13 in just a bit (more pics). It is a glorious plant.

Thank you to ALL for caring so much and continuing to check on me!!!

I know I gotta be missin' a whole bunch of my ppl!!! Sorry if I missed you!

I am limited on time (what else is new???) so I best git on with at least a few pics. After this tax return time is going to keep me very very busy til after the 15th. UGH! Look for me soon....

Back
Top Bottom