2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector

Re: 2'*2' dwc scrog w/ Jock Horror under 48*3w topled reflector.

all right Dusty nice to hear from
u. just a wee question. have u
ever run out of smoke.? lol

Re: 2'*2' dwc scrog w/ Jock Horror under 48*3w topled reflector.

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation!
Thank for stoping by
Scrog is looking wicked man.:goodjob:
I'm gotta get a few put together myself.
You would be surprised what you can do with pvc.:thumb:

Wow,I haven't seen any --- in quite awhile.
Thanks man it a real pain in my ass doing water changes but I think it will pay off.
all right Dusty nice to hear from
u. just a wee question. have u
ever run out of smoke.? lol
you found me buddy, havent bought smoke in over a year.

I'm anxious to see this beast through.

Do you think that particular led is sufficient for a plant that size from Veg to bloom? I know you didn't use it in Veg just wondering your thoughts as I have one but thinking of a bigger one.

Thanks
Thanks for stoping by, so far so good only time will tell tho. I built the closet to the foot print specs of the light then built scrog net to barely fit in there, were right around 5 square feet so around half a square meter. The specs on Jock are 350 to 450 gms a square meter, I doubt if I get two grams a watt, but that would be awesome.

some how I forgot to sub to this grow, late to the party but none the less I'm here now.

that is one nice scrogg screen and fills that box nicely. thinking I might be doing the same thing on the next grow in the cabinet I have three flowering clones off my Laughing Buddha that will be my next project. Now that my 96x3 toplight is in the cabinet I have some spare PVC piping from the old cfl light fixture. reuse and grow. or just plain old cheap guy.

some how I forgot to sub to this grow, late to the party but none the less I'm here now.

that is one nice scrogg screen and fills that box nicely. thinking I might be doing the same thing on the next grow in the cabinet I have three flowering clones off my Laughing Buddha that will be my next project. Now that my 96x3 toplight is in the cabinet I have some spare PVC piping from the old cfl light fixture. reuse and grow. or just plain old cheap guy.
Haha dude my pvc came from my old diy cfl fixture.:high-five:

Hey guys jock is at day 25 today and wanted to show how fast this strain starts developing resin.
2014-08-27_16_09_20.jpg
2014-08-27_16_08_58.jpg
2014-08-27_16_20_31.jpg
2014-08-27_16_21_36.jpg

I hope your mystery one takes off Dusty, a least your others are ok. AK looks great :)
thanks skunny, ak is only one week older than venus flytrap thats why I love dwc. Got more mystery seed from nirvana, but this bean was huge biggest seed ive ever got hope it makes it.

Back
Top Bottom