420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2021

The staff poll closed at midnight and the winners have been chosen. We want to thank all of you for your beautiful photo entries, and for always making it difficult for us to choose. Keep up the amazing work! :high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place
- @Dick23rk

1622531802145.png

2nd Place - @Beez0404

1622531836892.png

3rd Place - @Bobrown14

1622531874224.png

Congratulations @dick23rk @beez0404 @bobrown14 Your photos are phenomenal. I agree with another member's when stated "competition is stiff". These photos are indeed magazine worthy.

Congrats @dick23rk! No one else could have trained those lady bugs to pose! :Rasta:

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @dick23rk!:welldone:And kudos to the two runners up as well, great job all!:thumb:

The staff poll closed at midnight and the winners have been chosen. We want to thank all of you for your beautiful photo entries, and for always making it difficult for us to choose. Keep up the amazing work! :high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place
- @dick23rk

1622531802145.png

2nd Place - @beez0404

1622531836892.png

3rd Place - @bobrown14

1622531874224.png
Congratulations @dick23rk Fantastic shot. :bravo:

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I didn't even realize what day it was so when I got the message from Renee I was super surprised. I've been so busy with work lately I've barely been able to keep up.

This was a very fun shot that I did with the ladybugs. They are everywhere here in the spring when we clean up the yard and they liked to stick around these plants because we had an aphid problem that year.

@beez0404 , I really wish I could train the ladybugs :laughtwo: when I seen them resting in a fallen leaf together I just had to snap some shots and this was the best one out of them.
My last photo of the month win from 2 years ago was actually one very similar to yours this month, a baby seedling with water droplets on it. Incredible photo and much better than the one I took, I really thought you'd be taking this one!

Again thanks to all of you. The community support around here is phenomenal!!

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom