• WackyTobaki - Hawaiian Snow

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • SloTown805 - Grape Ape

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • TH3K3YK33P3R - Cotton Candy Kush

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WoW! there are some great plants this month.:bravo: I would like to humbly nominate my Void that I just harvested. She was grown 100% organically, under platinum led and ceramic HM lighting. If you would like to know more about her, my journal link is in my signature.

IMG_084222.JPG
IMG_084822.JPG

Thanks for looking:Namaste:

Yours was one of my favorite plants to watch grow atrain. What she did under your watchful care is absolutely amazing. You deserve to be considered. You've earned that right. If it wasn't a self-nomination one of us would have probably entered her for you. :green_heart:

I finished putting the Bomb up for cure last night. Her final dry weight came in at 71 grams of super dense buds, discounting sugar leaves for butter making and about 5 grams of early consumption. Not bad for a cfl auto grow. I know I'm happy. :slide:

Here's my Red Cherry Berry :) just cut it down today (its 58th day in flower) and finished trimming. Grown in 3.5 gallons of organic soil with a living mulch, and only watered rainwater without any nutes. Looks like I'm probably not gonna win, tough competition, but whatever I'm proud of this one, and it smells great.

P3080029.JPG
P3080025.JPG

Haha my camera lighting skills still need some work...

Here's my Red Cherry Berry :) just cut it down today (its 58th day in flower) and finished trimming. Grown in 3.5 gallons of organic soil with a living mulch, and only watered rainwater without any nutes. Looks like I'm probably not gonna win, tough competition, but whatever I'm proud of this one, and it smells great.

P3080029.JPG
P3080025.JPG

Haha my camera lighting skills still need some work...

Good grief SoilGirl, you have every right to be proud of her. She has a trunk that would rival a tree and looks like she was trained as a bonsai. Good work girl.:high-five:

Good to have you back Babe. :love:

As you can see she is at least a few weeks from being ready, but figured I enter this month before she is done. She has a bit of a lean to her and a few burnt leaves, but still pretty:) For reference the screen pipe at bottom is 4 feet long.

She is a Hawaiian Snow grown under 1000W HPS(set at 750W) and 2 ~150 W LED's. Rockwool cubes medium with top feed. 1 plant in 4X4 tent.

Fullshot.jpg
Close_up42.jpg

really... Really nice

What a beauty! Damn.

Tough choice. Really tough.

Back
Top Bottom