• GreenMachinee - Obama Kush

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Golfer420 - White Widow

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20160507_064647.jpg
20160423_180907.jpg

Theres my HSO Blue Dream in Doc Buds High Brix Blend. She made for some pretty stinking amazing smoke. Good luck everyone!

Blue Cheese strain from Barny's farm. Nice and skunky when growing. Frosty sticky goodness love the cheesey blueberry flavor when smoked. My go to for flavor and for pain relief for those achy joints and muscles.
2016_02_28_2246_edited-1-1.jpg
2016_02_28_2280_edited-1.jpg

it may not be a monster but it sure produces some great smoke. Good luck to everyone and love seeing what everybody is growing.
:rollit::passitleft:

Just entering for fun but here I go... This is my StarBud growing in PeeJay's organic soil mix and nothing else but rain water... she did get 3 foliar sprays of the essential oils.... She is about the stickiest gooey thing I have ever grown... She has been under a Mars 144x5w reflector... Good luck everyone...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC069345.JPG
DSC069365.JPG

HizzyB here, nice to meet all ya'll, I'm def a newbie here and wanted to show you what kind of blooming I've been doing with the new rooms config. I thought it would be fun to enter a contest with all these fantastic growers.

This is the GG#4 I have been working with, she's a real "Giver" but you have to earn it, she stretches for the Sun(s) and just wont stop! lol.
Shes all rooted up in rockwool mini grow cubes and being ferted with General Hydroponics Flora Series.
gavita pro 6/750s running 5 min Sunrise/Sunset.
Heisenberg Tea 3x's a week and the roots really love life.
I wish everyone could scratch and sniff the screen and tell me if its pine I'm smelling/tasting in the flowers or is it lemon. So close I can't figure her out.
When you trim this cut you better have 10-15 pairs of scissors handy or you will be spending lots of time washing the glue off so they will open again.
This is plant station #5 which is about to start its 1 week flush tomorrow evening. 8 more Days will add a lil more heft to the hand grenade sized flowers. Her older sister that occupied station #2 was a lil smaller and yielded us 3.37 Pounds two weeks ago. This entry is on course for even more. I'm estimating 56 plus ounces, dried and jarred weight.

Well I want to humbly say thanks for allowing me to enter my Gorilla Glue #4 plant in September 2016's POTM and congrats to all the growers here who entered and hello to the people who are here to watch and vote. NICE TO MEET ALL YA'LL!!
FullSizeRender_1_37.jpg
FullSizeRender146.jpg

Just entering for fun but here I go... This is my StarBud growing in PeeJay's organic soil mix and nothing else but rain water... she did get 3 foliar sprays of the essential oils.... She is about the stickiest gooey thing I have ever grown... She has been under a Mars 144x5w reflector... Good luck everyone...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC069365.JPG

:circle-of-love:Beautiful Dennise:circle-of-love:

Wowzers!! What great entries over here this month.. I totally missed last month due to vacation but I am here this time around and will just hang back and watch :) Busy month for me here to get going again! Good luck everyone!

As with pretty much every month its gonna be pretty hard deciding which plant to vote for! So many amazing entries!

Hi everyone, not sure if the contest is full all ready but I wanted to submit my first beauty. She's a Lemon OG Haze Auto from Nirvana. Growing her inside under LEDs, coco/perlite mix & GH Flora nutes. She's in her 9th week from seed, 37th Day of Flowering.

IMG_73777.JPG
IMG_73745.JPG

Hi everyone, not sure if the contest is full all ready but I wanted to submit my first beauty. She's a Lemon OG Haze Auto from Nirvana. Growing her inside under LEDs, coco/perlite mix & GH Flora nutes. She's in her 9th week from seed, 37th Day of Flowering.

IMG_73777.JPG
IMG_73745.JPG
I think your plant makes 22 or 23. Still a couple seats left.

HizzyB here, nice to meet all ya'll, I'm def a newbie here and wanted to show you what kind of blooming I've been doing with the new rooms config. I thought it would be fun to enter a contest with all these fantastic growers.

This is the GG#4 I have been working with, she's a real "Giver" but you have to earn it, she stretches for the Sun(s) and just wont stop! lol.
Shes all rooted up in rockwool mini grow cubes and being ferted with General Hydroponics Flora Series.
gavita pro 6/750s running 5 min Sunrise/Sunset.
Heisenberg Tea 3x's a week and the roots really love life.
I wish everyone could scratch and sniff the screen and tell me if its pine I'm smelling/tasting in the flowers or is it lemon. So close I can't figure her out.
When you trim this cut you better have 10-15 pairs of scissors handy or you will be spending lots of time washing the glue off so they will open again.
This is plant station #5 which is about to start its 1 week flush tomorrow evening. 8 more Days will add a lil more heft to the hand grenade sized flowers. Her older sister that occupied station #2 was a lil smaller and yielded us 3.37 Pounds two weeks ago. This entry is on course for even more. I'm estimating 56 plus ounces, dried and jarred weight.

Well I want to humbly say thanks for allowing me to enter my Gorilla Glue #4 plant in September 2016's POTM and congrats to all the growers here who entered and hello to the people who are here to watch and vote. NICE TO MEET ALL YA'LL!!
FullSizeRender_1_37.jpg
FullSizeRender146.jpg

Wow! You don't look like no newbie to me. That is one nice setup right there!

Back
Top Bottom