5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

:bravo:
Cant wait to see the finished product, that's one big mumma!

I am with you on that. Train is a long long flower time. Shes got a little over 2 months to go. Judging by my last grow with her under MH/HPS. This is the same way I grew here before so I can not wait to compare how it does under LED. So far she is ahead in flower about 8 days in look. Seams like she started flower stretch faster under LED.

I am bummed about that but I knew starting that light would not cover 5 plants like that. Just kinda of a wast of dry weight. I might pull off getting another light to save grow. We will see... Monster has a little over two months still so she might make it up lol.

im sure with some:green_heart:and some extra lumens they will tighten up:thumb: i see the same sort of thing with one of my friends as soon as he put the other light in they were fine or not as gappy and a lot tighter he rolled the time down too he put his to 11.15 of light to try to slow them down so they would fatten and get tighter and it worked:thumb::Namaste::peace:

That's a serious bush there - think I need to put on a addition and start growing CO style :)

Now you are talking my language lol. Nothing like Monster growing. Now this years outside grow I am going to push to the limits.

im sure with some:green_heart:and some extra lumens they will tighten up:thumb: i see the same sort of thing with one of my friends as soon as he put the other light in they were fine or not as gappy and a lot tighter he rolled the time down too he put his to 11.15 of light to try to slow them down so they would fatten and get tighter and it worked:thumb::Namaste::peace:

If my budget is friendly to me I will try and get more lights in there. It is running real low with four grow rooms and now outside grow started. I wish I could try that 11.15 but the 5 are in with Monster train at 12/12. Thanks for sharing that info. I may try that in my new solo tent I will be buying.

Ok got them all ready to go. Here is Monster Train Looking all perky
20140505_012237.jpg

Now here fruit..
20140505_012327.jpg
20140505_012349.jpg
20140505_012416.jpg
20140505_012432.jpg

This is her little clones right next to here.
20140505_012250.jpg

Now the whole 10 foot room. Well what I could get in lens.
20140505_013341.jpg

Back
Top Bottom