Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

Nate, or anyone else ,can you PM me a link to Docs utube channel I can't seem to locate it
:thanks:

I don't think it ever happened, did it?
Producing and maintaining a channel seems like a huge time-suck. Personally, I'd rather see the revised instructions.

Producing and maintaining a channel seems like a huge time-suck.

It's not that hard. Hardest part is getting viewers. Doc has that. Or would have that.

Once he shoots videos, just press upload..... The viewers will be there. It's not hard. And if you get something that goes viral..... It can be lucrative.

My, "other" YouTube channel that's military in nature.... I was checking my ad share stats last night and lifetime I've made just under five grand.

I'll PM you a screen shot if you think I'm bull chitting you.

That's nothing, there are gamers out there,, kids in there teens making that much a month.. YouTube pays,, you wouldn't know unless,, you know. ;)

Maybe five grand a month for Doc from videos pays the electric bill,, it'll go somewhere. It's free money for video knowledge to billions of people.

What helps me is I have one video with almost four million views.....

They send me checks Major, well, it's direct deposited. Pays one of my student loans each month...lol.

It's worth it for someone like Doc who will have viewers.....

I'll set it up and mange it for you, Doc??

True - the upload and channel page are easy. It's shooting and editing the videos that take all the time. But if it pays good money, then heck yeah! :thumb:

Hi Doc,

I'm a noob and have been reading a LOT about your high brix soil and growing methods. I can't seem to find out how to order your brix soil kit. Is this handled solely by PM? If so, could you please send me the information?

Thanks so much for sharing so much information on high brix theories. I hope to utilize LED lighting and was initially going to go hydro, but I'm now convinced that the high brix soil method is what I should cut my teeth on.

Hi Doc,

I'm a noob and have been reading a LOT about your high brix soil and growing methods. I can't seem to find out how to order your brix soil kit. Is this handled solely by PM? If so, could you please send me the information?

Thanks so much for sharing so much information on high brix theories. I hope to utilize LED lighting and was initially going to go hydro, but I'm now convinced that the high brix soil method is what I should cut my teeth on.

Very smart choice. Doc will PM you. I am just finishing my first HB harvest and wow what a difference....just spectacular!

Hi Doc,

Check your PM's. It's great to "cut your teeth" but you'll find the kit is even better when you gain some experience.

Check your PM's. It's great to "cut your teeth" but you'll find the kit is even better when you gain some experience.

Doc, can you PM as well. I've been reading enough to know that the brix is the shix, lol. My first is just beginning & it's not too late to upgrade to a top shelf system.

Much thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Hi doc I was interested in getting one of your kits but I can't pm yet anyway you could tell me what's all in it if I need to buy things or what not thanks I love this high brix method

Gonna get interesting real soon. I'll do a veg update tomorrow. Same strain, new clones. They look very healthy.

When I finish harvesting what's currently under the HPS, I'll take them down and replace with these Advanced. I'll try to grow the best plants I've ever grown with these lights.

And we'll see what they can do.

Finally. We are all a little sick of you half assing it all the time :D

About 10 days and these young ladies will bloom.

We have here 3 phenos of Colombian Red: a fast one, and two that really express the sativa aspects but have different smells. A, B and C.

Here we go!

IMG_83282.jpg
IMG_83265.JPG
IMG_83254.jpg

I thought I'd show how I water in veg. As soon as I can top these little ones we'll head over to bloom. Perhaps a week or so.

Anyways, I let the pots completely dry out....bone dry.

Then, at the last minute before wilting occurs, I submerge them in a nutrient solution and let them soak in there till they are SATURATED.

Then, I tilt them this way and that until the runoff stops. The repeat the next time.

This is how to build roots, keep nodes tight, and increase calyx to leaf ratio. Cultivation.

Picture_002332.jpg
Picture_001340.jpg

Agreed Doc, bottom feeding is the best for youngens no matter what feed you're using. We do something similar using a shallow tote but we only fill it about an inch deep and leave it until they're bone dry again then repeat.

IMG_00016809.jpg

I know you've shown this before in the threads, but I want to thank you for showing it again. That really helped. I'm working on following your lead Doc, and I think it's going much better this time. I've finally figured out the dry weight and how to spot that moment right before wilt. Much of my improvement is due to your persistent reiteration of this principle.

Back
Top Bottom