Any2's Vertical 2k Double Donut w/ High Brix - First Indoor Grow

......interestingly enough just when you think things are coming to an end I see my plants firing new pistals from all over the bud formation. Jagged new outbursts of pistals that just keep coming. The Thai's did that alot and I have this one little Blue Dream plant that is exploding.
04972.jpg

05070.jpg

06155.jpg

It's a lovely thing when a plant has enough oomph to do that. You're really gonna like the results. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great work!

:thumb:

Whose Blue Dream is that - is it seed or clone?

It was a clone from a dispensary I got last year for an outdoor grow last season. Came out strong and this one I had hanging around as a teen when I plucked the GDP from the line up cuz of mites. Real easy going plant and not fussy at all. I don't have the genetics any longer which sucks but oh well.

Peace,

Any2

Yea Doc,

Going to need to bomb for sure. When the time comes I want to do what you end up doing. Going to do some modifications and upgrades during the summer. But yea.....thanks HB weed is amazing! Just copying your plan lol. And thanks Gray!

Lots of hard work, trials and learning.

Peace,

Any2

everything looks great :)

i love the look of that blue dream....you considered re-vegging it to try and save the genetics??

Just a thought, none the less i really like your setup looks like you have it down!:bravo:

Doc, based on my water report and the nitrates being high, would you consider a RO system?
I am considering a drinking water RO system from Bulk Reef Supply. Is there a difference in a drinking water system? I am just starting to look into this process. I remember you having a Merlin right?

Take care Doc,

Any2

Hey, hope you don't mind if I chime in on this. I bought my system from BRS... Great website. My water was 350-440ppm out of my tap, I picked up the 5 stage system which is, sediment filter, carbon block, chloroplus carbon block, R/O filter, then a D/I filter. D/I is resin which removes any charged particles that remain after all the other filters... I have mine set up with a valve, after the R/O unit...For drinking water from the R/O, that same water measures between 4-12ppm, and if I check the water after the D/I filter 0ppm.

I also have the 75gpd r/o filter, I shopped around for many days and found that BRS had the best prices, good service and you can buy new filters there too. Even though I did find some of the filters slightly cheaper on Omazon (A)

I would highly recommend their R/O filters if you go that route.

Hope you don't mind I barged in! LOL I just had experience in this area and felt I could offer help.

I actually came here because of your post in Docbud's thread about your leaves and buds dying off. I've had similar issues, haven't really found a solution, so just wanted to see what was being discussed and see if you maybe were doing the same things I have...

Hey, hope you don't mind if I chime in on this. I bought my system from BRS... Great website. My water was 350-440ppm out of my tap, I picked up the 5 stage system which is, sediment filter, carbon block, chloroplus carbon block, R/O filter, then a D/I filter. D/I is resin which removes any charged particles that remain after all the other filters... I have mine set up with a valve, after the R/O unit...For drinking water from the R/O, that same water measures between 4-12ppm, and if I check the water after the D/I filter 0ppm.

I also have the 75gpd r/o filter, I shopped around for many days and found that BRS had the best prices, good service and you can buy new filters there too. Even though I did find some of the filters slightly cheaper on Omazon (A)

I would highly recommend their R/O filters if you go that route.

Hope you don't mind I barged in! LOL I just had experience in this area and felt I could offer help.

I actually came here because of your post in Docbud's thread about your leaves and buds dying off. I've had similar issues, haven't really found a solution, so just wanted to see what was being discussed and see if you maybe were doing the same things I have...
Brudda please jump in anytime!!!!! As a matter of fact I was going to PM you awhile back because I took some notes that you had a system from BRS and you are right......they have quality stuff at great prices and that is something I def am going to get when making some upgrades.

Yea the bud rot issues stink and I have been so busy with work, life and family stuff that at times RH was high when the 20 pint unit shut off. Any amount of time is too much and there were days where it was full and no telling how long it rode that high during the day before emptying it out when I came home from work. Add the amount of foliar activity with HB and bug warfare and your flirting with disaster.

I could have set the dehumidifier to empty through the bottom of the floor with a hose had I known it would produce so much water in just a day. Learned lots of lessons, made a shit ton of mistakes but I am not discouraged. Frustrated yes but I am gonna get back on the indoor horse again in fall.

PM, mites and bud rot all in 2 grows so I hit the trifecta! lol.

Gonna re-think the whole thing and change what I hate about the room. Just not sure my rectangular room is feng shui with vertical donuts and getting around is difficult at times. Also I might look into the whole LED thing as well.

So when I get my RO system and have any questions I will hit you up.

Peace,

Any2

Brudda please jump in anytime!!!!! As a matter of fact I was going to PM you awhile back because I took some notes that you had a system from BRS and you are right......they have quality stuff at great prices and that is something I def am going to get when making some upgrades.

Yea the bud rot issues stink and I have been so busy with work, life and family stuff that at times RH was high when the 20 pint unit shut off. Any amount of time is too much and there were days where it was full and no telling how long it rode that high during the day before emptying it out when I came home from work. Add the amount of foliar activity with HB and bug warfare and your flirting with disaster.

I could have set the dehumidifier to empty through the bottom of the floor with a hose had I known it would produce so much water in just a day. Learned lots of lessons, made a shit ton of mistakes but I am not discouraged. Frustrated yes but I am gonna get back on the indoor horse again in fall.

PM, mites and bud rot all in 2 grows so I hit the trifecta! lol.

Gonna re-think the whole thing and change what I hate about the room. Just not sure my rectangular room is feng shui with vertical donuts and getting around is difficult at times. Also I might look into the whole LED thing as well.

So when I get my RO system and have any questions I will hit you up.

Peace,

Any2

Just run a 12 hour sulfur burn, followed by a bug bomb, and upgrade your dehum so you can keep the moistness under control and you're good to go! I'll be doing the same thing in a few days.

Well.......sad to report but all the Wild Thai girls developed bud rot and the few times the dehumidifier filled up the RH levels were 90+ on some days for how many hours a day I am not sure. They were big and looking awesome and then I noticed them slowing down on the resin production. I thought the azamax foliar 4 hours before lights on may have scorched them a bit but that look was the onset of rot. I should have had the dehuey empty out with a hose through the floor since it had the capability. The work load of my job made it tough to be on point at all times. You learn alot from failure.

Had some smaller plants in the other donut and pulled them up. They did not have that budrot look but they were close to ready anyway. Some Grandberry, GDPs and one little Blue Dream. They came out nice.
Grandberry
0061353.jpg

0021790.jpg

Blue Dream
0091045.jpg

0081167.jpg

Not alot of quanity but a lil something to enjoy. Trimmed up the Blue Dream tonight and they were jagged and I just could not trim them the way people like all rounded off. It would be a waste to trim off the pistals that kept firing over and over. Could have let them go another week at least but did not want to risk losing everything.

Looking forward to next season with some modifications and better planning.

Peace,

Any2

P.S. Sir Grow I am going to re veg that Blue Dream!!!!

Shit super sorry to hear you lost all the thai girls:sorry:

The rest of these ladies look SUPER NICE!!

No doubt you learn alot from you failures, great positive mental attitude!!! only way to be in life IMO!

I wish you the absolute best of luck with the re-veg!!!! I think being a HB plant in HB soil and having the root zone product with the drenches to work for you, you should have a great success.

Have you asked Doc what he would consider doing drench/spray wise for a re-veg in his mix??

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom