B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Hydro is very very simple. but regardless u should always flush ur plants if u dont want to smoke dirty weed. feeding them right til the end will boost weight a little but it wont be as nice to smoke as clean weed. My contacts wouldnt buy dirty weed.

u can flush in 5 days in hydro, depending on the set up. for me DWC is the absolute simplest way to grow, it sounds complex but wen u set it up u see how easy and idiot proof it is. Not only that im yet to see anything beat dwcr/rdwc in weight on a like for like basis. i regularly pull double figures per plant vegging 2-3 weeks max.

Hey cultivator,
for fun we could each veg a plant for say 21 days and run similar feeding schedules and see. I just got over 8 zips per plant and they hardly vegged 30 days, I'm game if you are.
we can make a joint journal
PM me if you wanna play
Thanks BID

Oh yeah BID, if you dont wanna chance rotting out your roots try some cubes, mini that is

hello all im proud to present the first photos of I-GRO INTENSITY SERIES finished nugs ! now in all fairness i have to say that the first half of flowering was done with another brand led however i feel that the most important part of flower is the last half of flower and im sure the i-gro lights had a major impact on them the crazy thing is the og kush put out almost as much weight as the gsc but the og was 1/3rd the size gsc is 1.9oz dry the og kush is 1.3oz both are extremely frosty and i will see if spiffy will do a smoke report on the gsc, i have yet to try it, but the og kush is awesome and i spent all day yesterday happily medicated with it and it was as potent if not more so than past clones i have raised the taste is smooth classic og funk ,there are 3 more plants to finish then the blue dream run will begin,,stay tuned for that,well heres the pics,
DSCF22644.JPG
DSCF22652.JPG
DSCF22741.JPG
DSCF22723.JPG
DSCF22685.JPG
DSCF22752.JPG
DSCF22694.JPG
DSCF22662.JPG
DSCF22703.JPG
DSCF22713.JPG

DSCF22675.JPG

just wanted to mention and make something clear, the 2 plants harvested and the next 3 are not to be used as a gauge of what the i-gro led lights can do ,all 5 were started in flower with a different brand led and the plants were not vegged very long,temps were on the low side before i hung the i-gro i went for a quick harvest due to running very low on meds, in the next couple weeks i will be starting the real test for the i-gro 684,i will be vegging and flowering mainly blue dream ,there will be a corner with a ebb & flow system and the rest will be in coco and a sog style i have an abundance of blue dream clones so it will be something a bit different than the last few runs i may even use synthetic nutes w/tea ,im running the general organics go box in the other tent with the i-gro 342,
this makes it easier for me running 2 separate veg & flower cycles and will likely go into flower around the same time
i also want to compare the quality of reg vs organic nutes side by side
im probably going to do 2-3 gal smart pots run to waste passive hydro in coco and maybe as many as 10 this will hopefully give fast growth and a great yield, im also thinking i will start a new journal for the synthetics and continue the cocoganics with the 342 here:rocker:

Even your partial grow with the new LED's has piqued my interest, BID. Looking forward to your new grows with the I-Gro's from beginning to end. They sure show a lot of promise and may certainly become my first LED's when the time is right. :thumb:

+rep

Even your partial grow with the new LED's has piqued my interest, BID. Looking forward to your new grows with the I-Gro's from beginning to end. They sure show a lot of promise and may certainly become my first LED's when the time is right. :thumb:

+rep
thanks man wow i rep'd you back and your green bars jumped by 3 lol i just recently realized i had that power :rofl: dont know what its good for exactly but its fun to see those bars change
i am seeing some promise with these leds:thumb:

I'm digging the idea of another journal. Ya know I be lovin the sounds of hydro. Plus your journals are very well done. If things work out, I may very well kick off my first journal in the next two weeks. It would be nice to see your approach in the hydro side.
my successful hydro method is the passive run to waste, had good results in the past, but i feel confident with the ebb &flo this time :thumb: there will be microbes too not gonna run sterile

..."With great power, comes great responsibility"

Wasn't expecting the return rep, but thank you all the same. It is appreciated. :Namaste:
lol no prob:rocker:

I'm with ya on the microbes. Sterile is for hospitals not for the roots of my ladies. I took some tea I made to a fellow lover of the ladies and he was blown away at the difference it made. How long are we going to have to wait til this hydro journal???
yeah i tried sterile it did not work, well once the 3 girls in flower are done then i can start it, the one im waiting on is 10-15 days at least away unless i decide to cut it a bit early im thinking i will start this weekend so prob a week or 2 i doubt im going to wait for 1 plant thats acting funny anyway, i would rather just get the show on the road so to speak:high-five:

I've been busting my ass trying to get the show on the road. Work all day then come home and work on my basement. I have a blue dream that is turning into a monster and needs to hit the flower room soon. All I keep thinking is a climate controlled room dedicated to flowering the ladies. I don't much care for plants that act weird. I would just as soon cut them then wait longer to put other deserving ladies to flower.

It's all about the green bars, bro!! did you know... when you die, you get to take them with you! ahaha but seriously sounds like you're about to go on quite the adventure, I'll be tuned in to each and everyone! regs vs organic nutes sounds groovy as well. It's fun to watch any kind of side by side grow and see the different things brought out by different processes. GROW ON MY FRIEND=)
thanks man wow i rep'd you back and your green bars jumped by 3 lol i just recently realized i had that power :rofl: dont know what its good for exactly but its fun to see those bars change
i am seeing some promise with these leds:thumb:

I've been busting my ass trying to get the show on the road. Work all day then come home and work on my basement. I have a blue dream that is turning into a monster and needs to hit the flower room soon. All I keep thinking is a climate controlled room dedicated to flowering the ladies. I don't much care for plants that act weird. I would just as soon cut them then wait longer to put other deserving ladies to flower.
there are times we bust ass till dawn ,rinse repeat but then we get to rest put our feet up and watch the grass grow, soon buddy soon:rocker:

It's all about the green bars, bro!! did you know... when you die, you get to take them with you! ahaha but seriously sounds like you're about to go on quite the adventure, I'll be tuned in to each and everyone! regs vs organic nutes sounds groovy as well. It's fun to watch any kind of side by side grow and see the different things brought out by different processes. GROW ON MY FRIEND=)
it should be fun, im gonna do a vid and pics next week prolly start the new journal and bust ass this weekend:rocker::rocker:

Back
Top Bottom