Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

I made some 50/50 daytime oil using the early harvest this past weekend and I must say it's a great oil and actually works quite well for both daytime and night time needs so there shouldn't be any problem if I run out of night oil before the next batch. My day oil is 50/50 and my night oil is typically 3:1 or 4:1 CBD:THC target.

I made some 50/50 daytime oil using the early harvest this past weekend and I must say it's a great oil and actually works quite well for both daytime and night time needs so there shouldn't be any problem if I run out of night oil before the next batch. My day oil is 50/50 and my night oil is typically 3:1 or 4:1 CBD:THC target.

Congrats BN!

KK is actually looking great now - she gave me some worries early on but now she's going like a champ. Already chopped some and will be chopping the rest in about 10 days. Will update with pics at harvest time. You are probably better off vegging a little longer since KK is only a moderate yielding plant.

KK is actually looking great now - she gave me some worries early on but now she's going like a champ. Already chopped some and will be chopping the rest in about 10 days. Will update with pics at harvest time. You are probably better off vegging a little longer since KK is only a moderate yielding plant.

I have a pretty large bush going right now lol my KK is in an 18" round pot and has filled it out almost completely, so excited for it hoping that it isn't a male or hermie.

Chopped the remainder of Silver at 90-100% cloudy. It's already drying so I'll upload pics just before putting into cure. KK still needs more time because I'm shooting for at least 30% amber and she's only 90% cloudy at this point.

budnoob have you got this message in the last few minutes trying to come to the site?

420_block.png

Back
Top Bottom