Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

Subbed nice journal.
Collecting rainwater and farmin' worms. You sound like my brotha from anotha motha, lol.
Plants look nice. I bet you would rather see them in a jar right about now though.

Time to roll a doobie and do something interesting today, later...

KJC, I am using custom white balance setting on camera, and I've seen others use some sort of inexpensive welding lens for color correction for cameras that don't have that setting - photoshop or gimp would probably do the trick from a software editing perspective too.

More pics will be going up today - any thoughts on things I should add at this stage (53 days from 12/12) aside from more phosphorous? Is now the right time for a little molasses?

Day 53 KK and SSH:

DSC_001930.JPG

DSC_002035.JPG

DSC_002231.JPG

DSC_002332.JPG

DSC_002427.JPG

DSC_002530.JPG

DSC_002632.JPG

DSC_002738.JPG

What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? You can use unsulfered molasses at 1 teaspoon or 5 millilitres per gallon - 1 tablespoon or 15 millilitres per gallon anytime in vegetative growth or flowering. Unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flushing agent at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon.

Yes Molasses works wonders. For such a inexpensive product compared to actual nutrients molasses is #1 I have done control studies with a couple grows and it certainly fattens the ladies up just like I like em.

Happy 4th everyone! My weekly update will be delayed due to the holiday festivities so I hope you're all having a great day and enjoying some of the fruits of your labors :)

Haha budboob I like it. You lighting off any fireworks today? My state is weird its illegal to light them off but there are many firework specialty stores here. If I can get my hands on some im gonna light em off at the police station

Back
Top Bottom