Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

Looks like we've reached adolescence - things are beginning to fill out on Day 35 since the switch - Silver Surfer Haze is the one in the foreground of the pics and KK is hanging out in the rear - Silvers buds are more developed overall and look frostier than the KK:

DSC_001158.JPG

DSC_001054.JPG

DSC_000857.JPG

DSC_000564.JPG

DSC_000266.JPG

DSC_000156.JPG

Still no nutes, today was straight rain water. Humidity hovering between 34-50% and temps from 72-86. Honestly haven't picked up the PH meter since the early veg days when I added my soil amendments. That's all folks. Thanks for dropping in :) Good to see you all :peace:

When I worried about phing water it really messed me up good. When I went back to doing what I was doing and just improving that everything was as it should be

Oh, forgot to mention I tipped a couple buds - you may notice in the pics above with the 2 buds side by side that one looks more like a christmas tree and the other more round and full (the bud to the left in pic with just the 2 buds). The bud on left was one of the ones that was tipped.

Cleaning up some of the lower growth and accidentally broke off a little more than I intended to. No problem, only a few popcorn buds so drying out a few early samples already :) Already juiced the stems and leaves in with a Spinach, Apple, Carrot and Ginger juice :peace:

I juice all the time, didn't really taste any different - the ginger pretty much overpowers everything else. I like to use ginger or a little lemon with green juices because they just don't taste very good at all to me, the ginger or lemon help to make it tolerable. If I'm in the mood for a good tasting juice I'll just do orange, apple and carrot or something similar.

Day 39 since the switch to 12/12 and it's clear that watering schedule is going to change now. I was watering once every 7 days - every Friday after taking pics to be precise. But now I've noticed that the pots are light already and it's only been 4 days so they each received about 1gallon of worm casting tea today. I'll keep monitoring the pots closely now and I've decided to also give girls a feeding and a touch of epsom since the petioles are beginning to turn purple.

Ways to go yet but its shaping up to be a nice harvest for you

Back
Top Bottom