Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Thanks for the welcome bud!

I've been growing cannabis for 12 years but I have never come across 420 until now. I have seen some things on here that literally had me rolling with laughter. The way some of the guys train their plants are amazing & hilarious at the same time.

No problem. I have amended my soil with zero manure. My soil amendments consist of crushed sunflower & pumpkin seeds which contains higher phosphoric content that bat guano. I use boiled & then crushed raisins for the potassium. Cocoa powder for the magnesium & powdered milk for the calcium, iron etc. Just whack it all in a tote with whatever soil your prefer using & then add beneficial bacteria & fungi... then you add molasses & voila... A cake, I mean a soil rich in all the minerals that your plant will ever need.

I look forward to seeing your plants thrive under your guidance.
All the best bro!
:thumb:

Regardless of right and wrong, we here at 420Mag respect everyone else's method of growing and aside from your experience, it doesn't give you the right to bash another persons thread. Keep it clean and respectable please.

Now, from what I am getting, you are all organic?

Since

Looking,good. I have been wanting to dig into atrains technique and figure out what it is but haven't been able to yet. Looks interesting!

I'm sure that molasses will serve you well! Other than the cal, fe, and mag it provides a huge boost of sugars and energy for the living stuffs in the soil, so I read. Others claim larger yields from using molasses, sweeter buds, so on, as well from using molasses, which I have read is probably due to improving the soil health that in turn benefits the plant rather than a direct benefit to the plant so much. I did study chemical engineering but I'm sure no botanist so I'll have to take it on faith lol

Hey Ricky Bobby,
I have just tried the product of bio-heaven. Which they call it organic energy booster. But my nose says it's at least %90 of molasses. I am with you in this topic :thumb:

Regardless of right and wrong, we here at 420Mag respect everyone else's method of growing and aside from your experience, it doesn't give you the right to bash another persons thread. Keep it clean and respectable please.

Now, from what I am getting, you are all organic?

Since

I haven't bashed anybody & I am enjoying everyone's approach. I don't see how you can misconstrue my post as bashing anyone.

I haven't bashed anybody & I am enjoying everyone's approach. I don't see how you can misconstrue my post as bashing anyone.

The way I read it was that because you have 12 years of experience and grow organic without the hubbub of advertising it is somehow a source of laughter to you the way others do their gardening. I do apologize and I hope you can forgive me, now, with that aside, hopefully we can be a bit more careful with our words because it can easily be misunderstood.

The way I read it was that because you have 12 years of experience and grow organic without the hubbub of advertising it is somehow a source of laughter to you the way others do their gardening. I do apologize and I hope you can forgive me, now, with that aside, hopefully we can be a bit more careful with our words because it can easily be misunderstood.

I don't know about you but I laugh my ass off when I am happy or full of joy! Unless you laugh for different reasons...
I am not the type of person that you are making out, I was only sharing my experience & nothing more. There are many ways to skin a cat & all I was pointing out is that you can use other ingredients to get what you're looking for.

Have a good day to you Mello... there is absolutely zero malice in my heart! :thumb:

I don't know about you but I laugh my ass off when I am happy or full of joy! Unless you laugh for different reasons...
I am not the type of person that you are making out, I was only sharing my experience & nothing more. There are many ways to skin a cat & all I was pointing out is that you can use other ingredients to get what you're looking for.

Have a good day to you Mello... there is absolutely zero malice in my heart! :thumb:

My apologies Doc, simple misunderstanding. Hopefully we can get past it and you can tell me all about that alternative bat guano! :Namaste:

Its all good...

Sometimes the written word can sometimes get confused...

Thats why i use emoticons so much....

My nutty brit humour could seem a bit funny to some people....

No toys made it out of the pram... All's well on planet BW...

I do normally add, bonemeal, worm casts, powdered egg shell and wood fire ash for trace elements.. Funds forced cheapness

The big girl is now on 5th node and pre-flowering quite happily... More pistils Still shows signs of def, but is better...

As heating been on, soil dried enough to give her some more food... I added 1ml of grow and 1/3 level teaspoon of molasses..to 500 ml.. As expexted, there was a small amount of run off into the tray, this went into runt seeds pot... Only about 50 ml...

:Namaste:

happy friday everyone,the weekend is near........

a few more pics of the girls

firstly,the def leaf......

image34916.jpg

there has been some other leaves with a faint problem...as the molasses take awhile to get into the girl,im sure its getting better..and will continue to improve...hopefully :cheesygrinsmiley:

and now a canopy shot

image34917.jpg

the new top is growing away quite happily........im still doing the leaf tucking,to expose the lower areas

and now a side view

image34918.jpg

there are a few more pistils...but more importantly...the stretch is on...the side branches are starting to move outwards...also the very tops are starting to change too....

the big girl is still on the floor...time to let her upwards somewhat....enough height suppression has been done i think

:high-five:

Doing great bro. Loving all the angle shots!!

Thankyou mello.... I like the angle shots because it shows whats going on underneath the main canopy as they grow...

Just love watching em change...

I like to do it for reference also.... For my benefit and my awesome followers.. And the " stalkers " ... :rofl::rofl:... We all did it, learning and watching from afar...

:circle-of-love:

Looking good. The stretch is my favorite part. The explosive growth is just like Christmas morning every time I open the GR.

Maybe someone will chime in on this because I'm am not sure. I know that calcium is considered a non mobile(don't remember terminology exactly) so the plant will not move calcium to and fro within the plant to make up for areas that are lacking. Basically if it was lacking when it grew it will stay that way. So a leaf that was showing cal def would always show it and not make improvements. I don't know if magnesium is the same way or not but I wouldn't worry if that leaf stays the same as it is as long as the new growth is not showing signs of def.

Hopefully someone can confirm or correct that info if it is not right.

Looking forward to the next couple weeks on this journal.

I am not familiar with autos, do you change the light cycle to 12/12?

Back
Top Bottom