Cajuncelt's Winter Grow - Cotton Candy - WW - Cherry Bomb

I like that cloth thing, with teh lighter and bowl. Never seen anything like it. What is it? That's not the magic flight, is it?

it looks like something he sewn together to hold his pipe and lighter
the mflb is in the pic with all the other pipes and stuff the little wooden looking box really small
Happy Tokerday Cajun :thumb:

let me know how you like the micro g pens! that nug looks yummy :)

I like that cloth thing, with teh lighter and bowl. Never seen anything like it. What is it? That's not the magic flight, is it?

It's called the 420. Made from 100% hemp. Has a built in lighter, one hitter, papers, roach clip, stash space & a pick. Fits in your pocket.
It's made by the Hemp Army.

I'll post a pic of my fav latet, the Magic Flight Launch Box. (Hint...new NORML members with med problems get em free).

Here's the MFLB. Fits even in a womans palm & no odor.

IMG_20140204_214817_123.jpg
IMG_20140204_214903_880.jpg
IMG_20140204_215210_211.jpg

Man, 2 hits from this of my AK47 & I'm ripped. Better than any pen for herbs & I've tried a LOT of pens.

Happy Weednsday Cajun
if I ever want a tiny portable vape that's what ill try :thumb:

Update:
1 more week until flower time. Girls are huge. The Widow could have been a pound if I had the room to really let her go.
TheCotton Candy & Cherry Bomb are healthy. The Pineapple Chunk clones doing well too (knock on wood).

Got my Micro G pens for my oil too. Hits great so far. Added pics.

IMG_20140206_153506_212.jpg

IMG_20140206_154556_332.jpg

So, don't buy the pen from the dealer. They double the price. You should find the Micro G for $40-50. Clean the side of the tank often too.
Oh, and start out with 2 hits max at first. I ended up like Smokey off of Friday when he was in the chicken coop.

nice! I just learned that the micro g can't burn flowers. damn. lol

yea b its for like wax and stuff bho
full melt stuff
I got one that's just a glass globe with a ceramic nail that works with my volcano ecig battery
Happy Thurweed day Cajun :thumb:

yea b its for like wax and stuff bho
full melt stuff
I got one that's just a glass globe with a ceramic nail that works with my volcano ecig battery
Happy Thurweed day Cajun :thumb:

Damn bro, thought ya had MotM in the bag. You got my vote!

nice! I just learned that the micro g can't burn flowers. damn. lol

They just came out with an "herb" chamber for it, but Im gonna stick to the oil with it. I make oil out of about 60% of my harvests to fight cancer. Figured smoking the oil, dabbing, was a logical step.
But, smoking the herbage still my favorite.

Update
All 3, the Cherry Bomb, White Widow, Cotton Candy & all clones are in the flowering tent.
I'm making room from harvesting previous grow.
I'll post pics luego.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom